Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: In regards to docs and others

Haha.
    I don't even know why i care answer Garzu and his post. 100/40 dmg is not even a option. There is NO profession that can kill soldiers and nt's 1 vs 1 with that cap. Rolf they are damn god in PvP today, and still they want more. There will be no chanse in h... that anyone can kill a nt or a soldier with shield up, but still i see these 2 professions support a 100/40 cap. But it's sooooo easy to cry for nerf when some1 is giving u a real fight.

FOLKS go take a look at the nt board where Garzu and and the likes of him cry for nerf on everything that gives them a hard time in PvP.
    Garzu ur pathetic when u try argue for nerf upon almost every profession in this game.
    Why don't u go go reroll a doc if u think they are so great?

hoping they have a nt, who can do the same.
    it's just no fun not even being abel to move, you can't run when stunned, while there are still legimt ways to break a root. so a stun is an improved root(ie unbreakable and does damage to boot). oh forgot you don't fight back eather. nano resist is so broke one would have to rely on the casters ability to fumble.

Hmm, well, they dont need an NT, but if the got an Agent, Crat, MP or NT, lets say they got an MP, the MP should stun the NT who is stunning the doc... then the doc is free and the NT is locked... If I came to that situation, and were going to fight another team with a stunner, I would have stunned him, not the doc..., cause if I didnt stun the stunner, I would be stunned myself

And NR isnt broke, the Psy ability doesn add to NR skill, so when that is done, I believe NR will work better. Enfs resist all the time when buffed. You cannot expect to resist a high lvl NT nuke with 100% resist, cause my MC will prolly be alot higher than your NR. But for stuns the resist is much higher, for example 130%, then you will have a good chance.

1000 heal, healing for, is 500 healing with 50%.
    i have 2700 hp unbuffed (roughly).now thats 1080 40% capped damge, that's more then the 100% heal i am talking about.(thinking of it there must be a better heal then 1000.(just haven't seen one yet)
    you would be surprised over how many attacks that actually cap at that.

So? My nukes is 50% so if I do 1500 pvm I do 750 PvP.. I dont see the problem here.

ok 50% heals agains 50% damage is useless.
    hehehe even my heals are uselss to 50% damage. oh and fyi my next heal heals up to 630(roughly) i am currently 200 point short in skills to cast that.

Seems you are much lower lvl than me, but if you are MA and get a heal that heals up to 630 at my lvl, thats VERY powerful compared to my min dmg nukes of 647 dmg... healing should be 50% or dmg 100%.
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Fryli
    Haha.
    I don't even know why i care answer Garzu and his post. 100/40 dmg is not even a option. There is NO profession that can kill soldiers and nt's 1 vs 1 with that cap. Rolf they are damn god in PvP today, and still they want more. There will be no chanse in h... that anyone can kill a nt or a soldier with shield up, but still i see these 2 professions support a 100/40 cap. But it's sooooo easy to cry for nerf when some1 is giving u a real fight.

FOLKS go take a look at the nt board where Garzu and and the likes of him cry for nerf on everything that gives them a hard time in PvP.
    Garzu ur pathetic when u try argue for nerf upon almost every profession in this game.
    Why don't u go go reroll a doc if u think they are so great?
    Yeah right... if you think 100% dmg is not an option, then support 50% heals.

LOL, NTs gods in pvp today... Doc is the GODS of PvP today, they OWN all professions with their heals and init debuffs.

Who is crying for nerf? I can only see you whining agains dmg 100% again, you do know dmg was nerfed to 50%? And you do everything in your power to keep it nerfed.

And to call me pathetic is pathetic , where am I calling for nerfs? What professions? Lying like that is a direct result when you know you try to stay the UBER GODS of PvP. Infact, its you who cries for nerfs, indirectly, by doing everything you can to let dmg stay 50% while heals 100%, this effects ALL professions, so in reality you speak for nerf of ALL profs.

As Lohem said about docs: "YOU HAVE TASTED THE BLOOD, AND NOW YOU DONT WANT TO LET IT GO." And he is so correct.
    NT phone HOME!!

Did i say nt's was gods? no i'm saying they do as well as any other profession.

Yea, sure i support 50% heal if u support 50% nullity and layer and 50% duration on nullity.

hehe I'd support that, heck I'd support 50% on MK too and 50% duration.

Originally posted by Garzu

Doc is the GODS of PvP today, they OWN all professions with their heals and init debuffs.
    This is such complete BS. Doctors to not OWN all professions.

I agree with you that init debuffs are too powerful, this is simply because Nano Init is too powerful. You're not supposed to get instant shots on NF's with a 3.25 second attack timer with only 700. A Nano Init point is supposed to add 1/1000th of a second per point. It adds waaaaaay more. It only stands to reason that if 500 nano init makes you cast too fast, -500 nano init will cripple you.

Why don't you get Nano Init fixed. Of course you won't, because then you'll lose your cheater instant casts and meele classes might have a chance to interrupt your casts like they are supposed to.

Yea, sure i support 50% heal if u support 50% nullity and layer and 50% duration on nullity.
    We should make AoE nukes loose power for the number of targets they hit too. 2 targets and it's 25% damage per person. 5 targets and it's 10% damage per target and so on. It's only fair.

We should also get double resist on roots.

Sent, LOL I just saw a 135 doctor take down a 170 NT and it wasn't even a fight. Don't tell me docs aren't god-like in PVP. The doc only healed 4 times too, she prolly had at least 12 more in the bank, and her init debuff turned that NT into mush. Oh no, 50% heals and you may actually have to spend more time healing then criting with your shotgun and debuffing =[

Originally posted by ULTRA1
    Sent, LOL I just saw a 135 doctor take down a 170 NT and it wasn't even a fight. Don't tell me docs aren't god-like in PVP. The doc only healed 4 times too, she prolly had at least 12 more in the bank, and her init debuff turned that NT into mush. Oh no, 50% heals and you may actually have to spend more time healing then criting with your shotgun and debuffing =[
    Big suprise there.

1) Levels mean jack. This isn't DAoC or Everquest.
    2) Nano Init has been broken since it was "fixed"

Doctors are the bane of NT's because debuffs are powerful because Nano Init is too powerful. I can test this anytime I want because of my range of debuffs.

50% healing and doctors are mush to weapons users with multiple special capabilities. Criticals are a seperate issue and it has NOTHING to do with healing!

Did i say nt's was gods? no i'm saying they do as well as any other profession.
    HAHAHAHA, you are funny now.... NTs is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAR away from the uber doc heal pvp god mode, same with most other profs, no need to mention, we own 1 profs, but so do everybody else, Fixers, we also own engs, cause of roots. We are not even close to most other profs.
    NT phone HOME!!

Nah, only thing that needs 50% is heals, if dmg is not 100%.
    NT phone HOME!!

Nah, only thing that needs 50% is heals, if dmg is not 100%.
    Haha,
    sure then heal stays 100% as nullity and layer.

Why are u apprentice then? and i see nt's with Novice and appr ++, there can't be so many Fixers and Engi's around to kill.

Originally posted by Dr. Sent

This is such complete BS. Doctors to not OWN all professions.
    Yes they do, well, among traders, MPs and docs it is all about who debuffs who first, but docs OWNs.

I agree with you that init debuffs are too powerful, this is simply because Nano Init is too powerful. You're not supposed to get instant shots on NF's with a 3.25 second attack timer with only 700. A Nano Init point is supposed to add 1/1000th of a second per point. It adds waaaaaay more. It only stands to reason that if 500 nano init makes you cast too fast, -500 nano init will cripple you.
    "Supposed to add 1/1000"? WHere do you get that from? LOL, 1 sec faster execution for 1000 Nano init? HAHA, remember, nano init does not give any recharge bonus. And to make NTs cast their nukes even slower will totally ruin the whole profession (it is ruined atm, but this would be a disaster)

Why don't you get Nano Init fixed. Of course you won't, because then you'll lose your cheater instant casts and meele classes might have a chance to interrupt your casts like they are supposed to.
    Cheater instacast? So you dont instacast heals? Is that cheating? LOL, this is pointless to discuss, worst thing I have ever heard, I believe this is only a provocation.
    NT phone HOME!!

Haha,
    sure then heal stays 100% as nullity and layer.
    Hoho, nope, dmg gets 100% or heals gets 50%, thats all that is needed...
    NT phone HOME!!

Big suprise there.

1) Levels mean jack. This isn't DAoC or Everquest.
    2) Nano Init has been broken since it was "fixed"

Doctors are the bane of NT's because debuffs are powerful because Nano Init is too powerful. I can test this anytime I want because of my range of debuffs.

50% healing and doctors are mush to weapons users with multiple special capabilities. Criticals are a seperate issue and it has NOTHING to do with healing!
    1) since when didnt lvl mean jack? And we know we are playing AO here...

2) Yes Nano init is broken, because it doesnt give bonus to recharge, this needs a fix.

Doctors are the bane of everybody, not because of init debuff, but becuase of heals.
    NT phone HOME!!

Why are u apprentice then? and i see nt's with Novice and appr ++, there can't be so many Fixers and Engi's around to kill.
    I got apprentice a long time ago, since then I have been killed many times, and I keep up my title with AoE for fun at ace camp and MMD...

LOL, since when did titles mean anything, for all you know I go to 2HO with a doc that heals me...
    NT phone HOME!!

I got apprentice a long time ago, since then I have been killed many times, and I keep up my title with AoE for fun at ace camp and MMD...

LOL, since when did titles mean anything, for all you know I go to 2HO with a doc that heals me...

Hehe,
    So u kill 100 ppl with aoe and then u die and cry upon the profession that killed u :-)
    BTW u was pretty dumb that died at ACE camp last nigh without even killing anyone :-) saved them all for me :-)

hoping they have a nt, who can do the same.
    it's just no fun not even being abel to move, you can't run when stunned, while there are still legimt ways to break a root. so a stun is an improved root(ie unbreakable and does damage to boot). oh forgot you don't fight back eather. nano resist is so broke one would have to rely on the casters ability to fumble.

Hmm, well, they dont need an NT, but if the got an Agent, Crat, MP or NT, lets say they got an MP, the MP should stun the NT who is stunning the doc... then the doc is free and the NT is locked... If I came to that situation, and were going to fight another team with a stunner, I would have stunned him, not the doc..., cause if I didnt stun the stunner, I would be stunned myself

And NR isnt broke, the Psy ability doesn add to NR skill, so when that is done, I believe NR will work better. Enfs resist all the time when buffed. You cannot expect to resist a high lvl NT nuke with 100% resist, cause my MC will prolly be alot higher than your NR. But for stuns the resist is much higher, for example 130%, then you will have a good chance.

1000 heal, healing for, is 500 healing with 50%.
    i have 2700 hp unbuffed (roughly).now thats 1080 40% capped damge, that's more then the 100% heal i am talking about.(thinking of it there must be a better heal then 1000.(just haven't seen one yet)
    you would be surprised over how many attacks that actually cap at that.

So? My nukes is 50% so if I do 1500 pvm I do 750 PvP.. I dont see the problem here.

ok 50% heals agains 50% damage is useless.
    hehehe even my heals are uselss to 50% damage. oh and fyi my next heal heals up to 630(roughly) i am currently 200 point short in skills to cast that.

Seems you are much lower lvl than me, but if you are MA and get a heal that heals up to 630 at my lvl, thats VERY powerful compared to my min dmg nukes of 647 dmg... healing should be 50% or dmg 100%.
    nr is broke. becourse of the fact of the attack system in ao. if attack skill is equal to defence skill you'll hit 75% of the time. thsi requrs defence skills to be higher then attack skills. for nr this is not posible, as only very few clases has green nr. and very few is abel to triple implant this. and as it is stats dosen't add to nr skill which offsets the balance even more, then if your smart, you'll use a nano that has 100% attack and nr 75% which again ofsets the balance.

perhaps you should use a better nuke. and you forget you get to attack with your gun in betwen nukes. and you nuke faster then i heal.

so you want 100% insurence of victory. if my heals can't compete with your damage, and you have a gun i am dead.

didin't you get, if damage is 100% you be hit for 40% cap alot, i can't heal 40% of my unbuffed hp i probarly never will be abel to.

and yes i am very much lover lvl then you if your lvl 161. and i am 116 now. just remeber that the changes you feel is needed might not be needed for anyone lover lvl then you. so nt's are gimps at higher lvls no reason to break the entire game at lower lvl's for that.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast