Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: In regards to docs and others

i do not recall being doted in pvp with nukllity up, but i would like to try it so get me in game fry

but all other debuffs get thru

now u wanna take away AOE?

HOLY COW

aoe hits for the most for the most 700 in pvp usualy does 400-500 dmg, yes it is fast, and it should be, not only does it attacl the players but it pulls every mob and npc around so it is not use ful in most pvp areas

MK2 only lasts 19 secs , and i bet less then 12 peeps have and can cast it any way

fry you are way wrong here, layers no longer absorbs dot's they way they used to they stop now and recasting does not help

that nerf aoe comment has me soooo hot its scary

Garzu it strikes me that every time you show how uber heal is. the doc uses a init debuff on you too.
    how do you do again adventurers in pvp adventures has practucaly the same heals ?.

and yes i did seem to say qwerty was uber, he was also 10 lvl's higher then my roomie which again was 15 lvl's higher then me.
    the story was a team taking on something that's abov there head. and not to show docs are Uber.
    i wrote it becaurse it was the most funny pvp fight i had been in for a LOONG time.

if you wonna nerf a doc. look at there other abilites then healing. like dots and init debuffs.

and seriusly i wouldn't bother to team with a doc in pvp if i knew he couldn't save me anyway. don't you like it when a doc heals you to full so you can kill those 3 ppl trying to kill you, or has that never happened to you.

and stuns only meet them once, was when i fought roomies adventurer with my own enforcer. got really pissed off i just standed there after he had brawled me. but i never cried for nerfs on the forum to stuns, if that's what your after, and i wouldn't mind have been killed by em, more then i hate to get alphaed to death. (i really hate to get alphaed to death, it's just hiting 3 buttoms on the keyboad)

and consider this. if i was killing cyborgs in mort (25% now) and was attacked by some (EVIL) clanners how should heals then work 40% capped course i was fighting players or 100% becourse i was fighting cyborgs ?.

now put that into mmd, and there green guards!!

garzu, i get my heals nerfed in pvp as a ma if you get what you want, now you wouldn't post that mas are Uber in pvp after lvl 100, but you would still argument to nerf them.

read the ma forums it's whining this and whining that. just like the nt forum. so don't call for a nerf on us. we are weak enough as we are.

Originally posted by besheba
    i do not recall being doted in pvp with nukllity up, but i would like to try it so get me in game fry

but all other debuffs get thru

now u wanna take away AOE?

HOLY COW

aoe hits for the most for the most 700 in pvp usualy does 400-500 dmg, yes it is fast, and it should be, not only does it attacl the players but it pulls every mob and npc around so it is not use ful in most pvp areas

MK2 only lasts 19 secs , and i bet less then 12 peeps have and can cast it any way

fry you are way wrong here, layers no longer absorbs dot's they way they used to they stop now and recasting does not help

that nerf aoe comment has me soooo hot its scary
    No Besheba i don't want to nerf any profession in the game, i wan't professions that are week to get some boost to be a bit better. I just used aoe as an example on what makes NT's incredible strong in PvP, and to a sertain point provoce Garzu :-)

I say it again i don't want aoe nerfed, after all NT's have the artillery role in PvP, thats why i also think that they should not be the top 1 vs 1 profession.
    Soldiers in my opinion is to be the top 1 vs 1 profession, and at higer lvl they are. I see nt's put doc's pretty mutc on top in PvP. Due to my personal experience i would put 1= soldier,2=Trader, 3=nt, 4=doc, 5=mp. I've never lost to an MP 1 vs 1, but only reason for that is they have no root, but 3 pets, nanoshutdown and a gun hurt.

And why should PvP be so all professions are equaly balanced agains each other? and the outcome of a 1 vs 1 fight will be 50/50 at lvl 160. No we have to have some difrence between professions, that way we will have a challenge and have to use tactic to bring down a equal lvl toon that is supossed to be stronger then us. That comming from a doc u guys would argue... yes, i can agree to that our "slow" buff is strong, it's actually the only thing that makes us have a chanse against nt's :-) But nt's have lots of stuff that make them strong too, root, layer, nullity, stun, aoe ++.

To a sertain point i also agree to Mike about crittbuff, it has a higher "output" on PvP then lots of ppl seems to understan.
    Why i don't personally want it nerfed is because we can all use it, but if it's made self only i think PvP will change a bit in prof vs prof.

And if layer and shield don't stop my dot, then it's a bug! no point in arguing that, adress it to FC and make them fix it. And i also agree upon the fact that debuffs should not get trough nullity.

Regards,

Fryli

Sorry i forgot enforcers that i will put as 3'rd in my personall ranking.

fry here is my explianation why we are screwed and u listed them

1) root- easily exploited and broke

2) layers- broke and does not work against all types of damage as it should its just another hp buff for the others

3) nullity- broke does not stop all damage and lets all debuffs thru, the game cant tell the differnce between freindly and hostile non damage nanos

4) aoe- while fast does limmited damage 400-500 at 5k hp thats 10 casts while other professions only need at the most 3-5 attacks to kill me, it also pulls every tom dick and harry npc or mob which often kill me faster the any PPC

5) stun ? no longer stuns maybe it will 1 in 30 now i used 2 days str8 after nerf stuned once

WE HAVE BEEN TELLING FUNCOM FOREVER THAT THEESE ARE BROKE IT SEEMS THE ONLY THING THAT MOVES FAST THERER IS THE NERF BAT

crats were meant to be the masters of stuns, not mps, not nts, not brawls, crats =).

Originally posted by Fryli

ARGH?
    http://www.anarchyonline.com/content/news/articles/980L

U think i get this out of thin air?
    Yes I think you do, plz post a quote from that link that says Docs should heal faster than NTs can nuke for damage...

Shield does not help against dot's? totaly bs!
    Why dont they take dmg then?
    Nullity doesnt, Soldier MK does...

Common lets nerf everythin, no lets make only 1 breed and 1 profession...? That would make NT(Nerf Them) Garzu happy.
    I am not asking for a nerf.... guess you are a little slow, but what I want is dmg to be 100% again... or atleast dmg and healing should have same rules...

But why don't nt's tell us about what they are insane great at?
    Sneeking upon ppl doing ae and killing lots of ppl that not even know thay are under attack, and if someone tab and attack the nt they shield up and keep on recasting "Volcanic Eruption" that is instacast with an recharge of 1,54 sec.
    THIS is why Garzu wan't 100/40 dmg, so he can kill all ppl in about 8-10 sec no matter what hp they have as long as they are range of his nuke. Nt's being artillery dealing lots of dmg into an are is an nt thing only, there is no other professions that can do this. Common does it not give u a great feeling of having 30 "u target did not loose anough..." spamming ur chat?
    AoE can still be 50%... that is ok for me, but the rest should be 100%
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Illith
    Garzu it strikes me that every time you show how uber heal is. the doc uses a init debuff on you too.
    how do you do again adventurers in pvp adventures has practucaly the same heals ?.
    First, as I have said thousands of times, Doc heals faster than I can do for damage with nukes, even without init debuff. Got that? If we add the init debuff, well, as I have explained, I am dead...

and yes i did seem to say qwerty was uber, he was also 10 lvl's higher then my roomie which again was 15 lvl's higher then me.
    the story was a team taking on something that's abov there head. and not to show docs are Uber.
    i wrote it becaurse it was the most funny pvp fight i had been in for a LOONG time.
    Funny for you yes, you can heal and are a doc, not very fun for an NT...

if you wonna nerf a doc. look at there other abilites then healing. like dots and init debuffs.
    Again, I dont want to nerf Docs, they are not uber in PvE, infact they dont need any nerfs at all there.... it is when the doc enters the 20/0% zone they become UBER....

I dont want to nerf, all I am saying is that I think it is unfair that docs can heal faster than I can nuke for damage, thats my opinion, and I am free to have this opinion...

and seriusly i wouldn't bother to team with a doc in pvp if i knew he couldn't save me anyway. don't you like it when a doc heals you to full so you can kill those 3 ppl trying to kill you, or has that never happened to you.
    Team PvP... I dont care how much teams you talk about, why was our Stun removed then?

And a doc can make me kill 3 players, and I dont get a scratch, that is UBER in my opinion...

And it has happened more often when I fight those chicken omnis, they got a doc there healing like crazy, not possible to kill anyone then... NOT FUN IN MY OPINION

and stuns only meet them once, was when i fought roomies adventurer with my own enforcer. got really pissed off i just standed there after he had brawled me. but i never cried for nerfs on the forum to stuns, if that's what your after, and i wouldn't mind have been killed by em, more then i hate to get alphaed to death. (i really hate to get alphaed to death, it's just hiting 3 buttoms on the keyboad)
    But if team PvP is so important to you, then stuns wouldnt be a problem, would it? I cant see you have helped us from nerfing the stun, you are infact very happy it was nerfed...

and consider this. if i was killing cyborgs in mort (25% now) and was attacked by some (EVIL) clanners how should heals then work 40% capped course i was fighting players or 100% becourse i was fighting cyborgs ?.
    I dont care to explain, I have seen many viable soutions to this... IT IS POSSIBLE...

garzu, i get my heals nerfed in pvp as a ma if you get what you want, now you wouldn't post that mas are Uber in pvp after lvl 100, but you would still argument to nerf them.
    MAs need a big boost anyway, but heals is UBER in pvp still...

read the ma forums it's whining this and whining that. just like the nt forum. so don't call for a nerf on us. we are weak enough as we are.
    MAs needs boost, I support them...

Who is weak?
    NT phone HOME!!

Talking

how do you make those cut and past post, my list dosen't extend long enough to see the last posts.

i don't play a doc.
    i would very much dislike heals getting nerfed for pvp.
    and might very well be you have seen a good fix to capping heals. i haven't seen one !!, make a refrence then if you don't want to type it yourself.

want me to explain why stuns was too uber ?
    or can you see it by yourself ?

only reason a doc is dangerus in pvp is becourse he does so much damage when he crits with his shotgun.
    even the best dot docs has would need 10 tics to kill you with the 50% cap.
    if you remove the 50% it'll kill you in 5, and you would practicaly have insta kills back, just consider how powerful an alpha strike is now with 50% cap.

if you cap heals at 40% they are useless for pvp !
    and if you did 50% heal only they would be more useless !

that's why i disagree with you. not becaurse i can't see that heals are very powerful in pvp as it. it's becaurse what you suggest would not only hit docs it would hit every heal class. and make heals useless in pvp.

how do you make those cut and past post, my list dosen't extend long enough to see the last posts.
    Im not sure what you mean, you cant read my whole previous post?

i don't play a doc.
    i would very much dislike heals getting nerfed for pvp.
    and might very well be you have seen a good fix to capping heals. i haven't seen one !!, make a refrence then if you don't want to type it yourself.
    You dont play a doc... wasnt you the one fighting Querty1? You at least got somekind of heals.

want me to explain why stuns was too uber ?
    or can you see it by yourself ?
    Tell me how stuns is to good in team pvp plz.

only reason a doc is dangerus in pvp is becourse he does so much damage when he crits with his shotgun.
    even the best dot docs has would need 10 tics to kill you with the 50% cap.
    if you remove the 50% it'll kill you in 5, and you would practicaly have insta kills back, just consider how powerful an alpha strike is now with 50% cap.
    No, thats not the reason a doc is dangerous, its heals and init debuff that makes him dangerous, everybody can use a shotty...

I dont care how they solve it, ALL I want is the same rules for healing as for damage.

if you cap heals at 40% they are useless for pvp !
    and if you did 50% heal only they would be more useless !
    Why would 40% make heals useless, if you got 5k health that would mean it is capped at 1666...

50% heal useless, well, just as 50% damage is useless...

that's why i disagree with you. not becaurse i can't see that heals are very powerful in pvp as it. it's becaurse what you suggest would not only hit docs it would hit every heal class. and make heals useless in pvp.
    Useless? then 50% dmg in pvp is useless too.
    NT phone HOME!!

Just a note...

It might seem obvious that a "Doctor" is not a fighting class.

But what about a bioengineer ?

And, from rl experience, I can tell you a surgeon can be a very dangerous individual

j/k

Pandoras Wrath

Mr Garzu

ack dam sticky mice Garzu dude pls stop this whining.
    I am lvl 142 can solo cyborg generals, do ql 170 missions solo, ofcourse a nuker can spoil the day but hey who wants no risk. I have spent time perfecting my char, there is no miss spent ip, well 30 in pistols(slaps forhead), it is built totally for battle. Still if you had spent your ip correctly you could beat me. Battle commences assuming no one gets the "jump" and it's 1 v 1. I cast init debuff u cast biggest nuke that gets a 40% hit, i am nano mage(bashes forhead for that blunder) my hp when fully self buffed is about 3.7k hp. Even at 50% dmg u can get 40% hit fairly easily. We have both instant casts I have about a 4 secs delay till i can cast again, in this time u fir ur slow as hell but high dmg gun with specials. Admonish on rbk2 uses a laser, sure flashpoint wil be ewually good. Fling, burst full auto. Pretty sure that sees to my 60% reamining health Result dead doc. Adapt or die, you can longer beat a doc long distance. You have to regain the strength that nts always use to have fast deadly dmg. And also for the love of god stop moaning about dots, you are aware how much nano those things cost? What lvl those nanos are gonna become available? Your examples are based on the possible not the pratical. You use examples of nanos (decripitude) which are useless. Before you start flaming left and right think about it. To discuss the merits of 2 classes u have to judge two equal lvl of the proffs, with the nanos they have available. But you seem set on this course of mindless whining. If u presented your case in a sensible fashion people would listen. I agree NTs not set up with a gun suffer against a doc. LOL doc with no weapon against a NT ? See my point ? Gamma beamer is not the answer, u need specials imo. And don't complain about ip problems, i support scope, dark blue attack and dark blue evades. If i can do it surely a NT can, and they do....

Qwerty1

Proud member of Pandoras Wrath

yepyep my crat rocks in pvp and all she uses is a river6 series(big ass critical and no reload). special is only aimshot but ill count my bot as a fling =). and i use pills and blister packs to heal in pvp, i dont even up first aid too much. only reason to up mm for crats is to use ac packs and heal packs =). know the game and u'd be good at pvp.

ps: admo is one nasty mofo with that portable laser lol.

Originally posted by Qwerty
    ack dam sticky mice Garzu dude pls stop this whining.
    I am lvl 142 can solo cyborg generals, do ql 170 missions solo, ofcourse a nuker can spoil the day but hey who wants no risk. I have spent time perfecting my char, there is no miss spent ip, well 30 in pistols(slaps forhead), it is built totally for battle. Still if you had spent your ip correctly you could beat me. Battle commences assuming no one gets the "jump" and it's 1 v 1. I cast init debuff u cast biggest nuke that gets a 40% hit, i am nano mage(bashes forhead for that blunder) my hp when fully self buffed is about 3.7k hp. Even at 50% dmg u can get 40% hit fairly easily. We have both instant casts I have about a 4 secs delay till i can cast again, in this time u fir ur slow as hell but high dmg gun with specials. Admonish on rbk2 uses a laser, sure flashpoint wil be ewually good. Fling, burst full auto. Pretty sure that sees to my 60% reamining health Result dead doc. Adapt or die, you can longer beat a doc long distance. You have to regain the strength that nts always use to have fast deadly dmg. And also for the love of god stop moaning about dots, you are aware how much nano those things cost? What lvl those nanos are gonna become available? Your examples are based on the possible not the pratical. You use examples of nanos (decripitude) which are useless. Before you start flaming left and right think about it. To discuss the merits of 2 classes u have to judge two equal lvl of the proffs, with the nanos they have available. But you seem set on this course of mindless whining. If u presented your case in a sensible fashion people would listen. I agree NTs not set up with a gun suffer against a doc. LOL doc with no weapon against a NT ? See my point ? Gamma beamer is not the answer, u need specials imo. And don't complain about ip problems, i support scope, dark blue attack and dark blue evades. If i can do it surely a NT can, and they do....

Qwerty1

Proud member of Pandoras Wrath
    You call what you say sensible?? I post facts, dont need to lie about anything.

A lvl 116 doc can heal faster than I can nuke for dmg... I am lvl 167. I dont call that balance, heals needs to be same rules as dmg.

You can say whatever you want, doesnt change the fact that docs is uber gods of pvp atm. You can get specials too. I have not wasted a single ip point, I have invested perfectly. BUT I CAN BET all i got, that in a duel against for example Drzand or Jacksr, I will loose about 999 out of 1000 fights.

Heals needs a big nerf, or dmg needs to be 100% again. Debuffs should be resisted more easy, but that may be a problem with NR, not the debbuff itself.
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Garzu

Im not sure what you mean, you cant read my whole previous post?

no i couldn't see the last made post in the list that is show when you reply. but nevermind i found it out

You dont play a doc... wasnt you the one fighting Querty1? You at least got somekind of heals.
    i play a ma. you'll hit my rather weak heals alot by capping healing at 50/40. and 100/40 would get me killed in 3 shots. well it's that way most of the time as it is, no reason to make it worse or you won't agree.

Tell me how stuns is to good in team pvp plz.

quit simple. you stunn the doc while your teammates kill him, without ever moving a cm.

No, thats not the reason a doc is dangerous, its heals and init debuff that makes him dangerous, everybody can use a shotty...

I dont care how they solve it, ALL I want is the same rules for healing as for damage.

which will lead to not having pvp tactics and pvm tactics work both places, simply becourse the doc can't heal the tank enough.

think of it you nukes halfed is just as good as the best max healing nano in the game. 50 % of 1000 is 500. thats a piss in the wind.

Why would 40% make heals useless, if you got 5k health that would mean it is capped at 1666...

best heal i know of is 1000 heal(could be wrong don't camp hackersquest much)
    and what about the heal team to full health, should that one be capped at 40% too ?

50% heal useless, well, just as 50% damage is useless...

nope. you complain your damage is capped at 40% belive me a doc heal wouldn't get capped at 40% unless he's seriusly gimped or really low lvl, where the doc heals are that much lover, then the lvl i play at.

what does that sentece mean ?

Hrmm, that post was confusing...

i play a ma. you'll hit my rather weak heals alot by capping healing at 50/40. and 100/40 would get me killed in 3 shots. well it's that way most of the time as it is, no reason to make it worse or you won't agree.

MA needs a boost in general, its not heals that is their problem. This seems to be looked into in the next patch, but we will have to wait and see.

quit simple. you stunn the doc while your teammates kill him, without ever moving a cm.

So? what are the docs team mates doing then? Just watching?

which will lead to not having pvp tactics and pvm tactics work both places, simply becourse the doc can't heal the tank enough.

LOL, it doesnt work in pvp and pvm for me both places... As it is now, i cant even give the doc a scratch.

think of it you nukes halfed is just as good as the best max healing nano in the game. 50 % of 1000 is 500. thats a piss in the wind.

Well, if you havent got it yet, thats exactly how it is now, almost... its worse, my nukes is a piss in the wind against docs... a lvl 116 doc can heal faster htan I can nuke for dmg, I am lvl 167. THe best heals heals much more than I can nuke for... There is a reason that my nukes got a certain dmg number, when it is 50% compared to heals, it causes unbalance.

best heal i know of is 1000 heal(could be wrong don't camp hackersquest much)
    and what about the heal team to full health, should that one be capped at 40% too ?

Yes of course, I got nukes that can do up to 8900 dmg, it is capped at 40%, so I see no reason why not.

nope. you complain your damage is capped at 40% belive me a doc heal wouldn't get capped at 40% unless he's seriusly gimped or really low lvl, where the doc heals are that much lover, then the lvl i play at.

Plz explain, have no clue what you are trying to say here.

what does that sentece mean ?

You say 50% heals would be useless... I say heals 50% is not any more useless than 50% dmg. 50% dmg is useless against 100% heals.
    NT phone HOME!!

the original post here was one big whining rant. sorry to have written it. and i apoligise to those that might have read it.
    Last edited by Illith; Feb 17th, 2002 at 07:22:05.

Originally posted by Garzu
    Hrmm, that post was confusing...

basicly just me whining about you gimping my gimped profession even more.

MA needs a boost in general, its not heals that is their problem. This seems to be looked into in the next patch, but we will have to wait and see.

So? what are the docs team mates doing then? Just watching?

hoping they have a nt, who can do the same.
    it's just no fun not even being abel to move, you can't run when stunned, while there are still legimt ways to break a root. so a stun is an improved root(ie unbreakable and does damage to boot). oh forgot you don't fight back eather. nano resist is so broke one would have to rely on the casters ability to fumble.

Plz explain, have no clue what you are trying to say here.

1000 heal, healing for, is 500 healing with 50%.
    i have 2700 hp unbuffed (roughly).now thats 1080 40% capped damge, that's more then the 100% heal i am talking about.(thinking of it there must be a better heal then 1000.(just haven't seen one yet)
    you would be surprised over how many attacks that actually cap at that.

now my best heal. heals for 291-564. half that is 145,5-282.
    i'll never be abel to heal 40% of my hp. can't do it now never will, but with 50% heal i won't even have to bother to heal. and with 100/40 i'll get hot for 40% cap every seceond shot/hit. so i woun't be abel to heal myself anyway before i am dead.

You say 50% heals would be useless... I say heals 50% is not any more useless than 50% dmg. 50% dmg is useless against 100% heals.

ok 50% heals agains 50% damage is useless.
    hehehe even my heals are uselss to 50% damage. oh and fyi my next heal heals up to 630(roughly) i am currently 200 point short in skills to cast that.

seems my socalled quotes is rather tough to read. sorry
    Last edited by Illith; Feb 17th, 2002 at 07:20:43.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast