Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: In regards to docs and others

Quote from the Fc official description of Docs

"You see, when it comes to teams, we are in high demand. The Enforcers, Soldiers and Martial Artists can't dish the harm unless we're right there, keeping them alive through all the means at our disposal. "

Note The enforcer soldier AND Martial artist! -MA? lol!

Vandame

but it a my dot's take a ****load of nano to cast, casting my 2 best dot's draining 2500 nano from my pool only to do 80% dmg on the toon i'm fighting!

Hmm, interesting, so what you say here is that your dots isnt capped at 40% of max health under the current rules? If so, it makes dots the ONLY exception from the 40% dmg cap rule we have for ALL other kinds of damage... and you guessed right... Garzu thinks that is unfair... BUT, if dots IS capped under the current rules, i dont see what you whine about...

And yes i can't agree for a 100% cap at 100/40 cap, that would hurt doc's dmg output more then any other professions in the game.

Huh? Hurt your dmg output? How? If anything you will do more damage. And docs is a healing prof, not a damage prof.

How would u like to spend 2500 nano on a lvl 100 toon and still not kill him? And gues what if he is an nt or soldier, or even an agent with shield, darn they would laugh of the dmg.

LOL, thats exactly what is happening to NTs under the current system... I use 3000 np and doc is untouched!!! NTs pay double cost for DDs now...

The balance isue is more then nerfing, but Garzu have brought the nerfstick onto many other professions too. But hey, i gues ur pride got hurt to mutch by getting killed by a doc.

Hahaha.... Im asking for a BOOST here... but nooo... Fryli wants us dmg dealers to stay nerfed... so he can still be the king of pvp...

But Garzu, u just want to be able to drop ppl again with 3-4 fast spells in 10-15 sec, no healerprofession would be able to outheal that even with 100% heals, i've been there , done that!

But Fryli just wants to stay invincible in pvp, ive been there, done that, but still there.... and what you say is of course BS... your uber slow debuff makes what you say impossible...

I can't agree to totaly nerf a profession that i play, i can't agree to be able to heal for 350 every 4 sec, when dmg hit me for 3 x 1,5k in 1 sec. That would totaly bring healerclasses out of PvP, since we have no shield to hide behind!
    But that u are to ignorant to understand.

Listen... Fryli thinks pvp is perfect as it is... but he is a doc.. so its not that strange, its only selfish. And what exactly are you referring to here? heal 350 every 4 secs? and 3x1.5k dmg in 1 sec? No wonder you suck, if you can only heal for 350 health in 4 secs...

Anyway, would you think a 100/40 for dmg and 100/100 for healing would be ok? this means no limits of healing, but dmg is capped at 40%, could you live with that? If so, im all in for it, everything is better than the current situation.

And what i find a little funny, while ppl try to find solutions to the currently broken pvp system, you simply denie all suggestions on how to fix it, and come up with NO suggestions yourself... come up with some suggestions, and i will listen, so far a 100/40 is the best solution.

YOU HAVE TASTED THE BLOOD AND NOW YOU DON'T WANT TO LET IT GO !!!

Hear that Fryli?
    Last edited by Garzu; Jan 29th, 2002 at 19:17:49.
    NT phone HOME!!

I've always had the taste of blod :-)
    Well unde the current 50% cap system my dot's do 50% dmg of what they are designed to do, get that? my dd's also do 50% dmg and aint wort **** anymore. And i can hardly belive that ur dd's are caped at 40%, my nt and crat do 1/2 dmg when nuking themself.

And stupid Garzu, i'm refering to having my heals caped in 1/2 healing for 350 as minimum.

And did i say PvP is perfect? i think the balance isue have more in it then just caping heals, what is the next isue u would nerf. I actually see u talk about "nanoshutdown" and traders "debuffs".

I can't live with a system making my dot's totaly wortless, if the dmg is 100/40 than it would be a joke for me to cast my dot's. stacking my 2 best dot's in the game on any toon lvl 75+ would only do 80% dmg, and heck ppl with shield and debuffs would be...well no point in fighting them at all.

How many ppl could u kill in 10-15 sec then? Hu? wipe out all ppl within the rangecap, ppl would not even see who is hitting the with ur aoe.

Yes i denie all stupid sugestions that would make PvP even more wortless, damn Garzu don't u whine and support almost every "nerf" that would make nt's uber. Darn i even see u support that all debuffs in the game should break at impact. And u want roots to be fixed so the last longer and do not break easy.

1/2 cap on dot's and dd's on all professions relying on them was a stupid idea since it's dependent on nanopool and not on those 100000 bullets in your inventory. And maybe cast and recharge should depend even more on nano.init, that would make dd's faster to cast and reload..
    And if ur an nt that thinks ur dd's is all that should make the dmg, well then FC have to lock all other fighting abilities on the profession, and give them a boost in dd dmg.
    The 1/2 dmg nerf and the rangenerf hurt casters more then any other professions in the game, i gues we can agree on that. Lets see how FC deal with that isue.

At last i see no point in discussing this anymore with u, u just want the ability to kill ppl again with a few nukes back in the game.

And for those who don't belive it, doc's was great in PvP before dmg cap, i did lots of pvp and what killed me most was that alpha, from agent, soldier, high lvl nt's and MA's, but if i survived that they where most likely dead(at my lvl). same day as the 1/2 dmg cap i fought lots of fights in 2ho trying to get Appr(witch now mean sh1tt to me), and i only lost 1 fight out of about 20-25 only using dot's and dd's. I fough Canidy the Omni nt, she was a few lvl higer the me, and i kiled her 3 out of 4 times that day. So don't give me no **** about "now u have tasted the blod". Darn if those rules still was around, everyone would have wielded a gun with alphastrike and all it that would matter would have been to hit q first.

Nerf heals and FC would have tons more isuse to deal with in the matter of balancing professions.

In my opinion all castingprofessions have felt the "nerf" more then others because we are all dependant on our nanopool to deal profession specific damage. The cost of casters dd's should have been 1/2, and maybe the 1/2 dmg was a bit to mutch, maybe 60-70% cap would be better since almost all high dmg nukes have high cast/reload time.

But hey pls don't bring the nerfstick on any other professions in the game, try get FC to make the balance without nerfing.

I'm not asking them to nerf "nanoshutdown" even tho i hate it :-)
    And i don't think i have ever countered it even though my resist is maxed along with two plants. (pls don't consider this as a whine, it's just an example on 1 thing that make me a SG using none healing doc)

And i think actually think FC had our slowbuffs planned, if and nt rooted me i would simply cast my best slowbuff, and use "epsilon purge" to break the root and run away while that nt still was waving one's hands trying to execute the "last" nuke :-)

And to some other post u was replying to, lol team of 6 doc's.
    What about a team of 6 nt's? lol :-)

Well, no point for us to argue anymore Garzu, this aint going anywhere. I play a doc and you play a nt, i know what hurt me in PvP and u know what hurts you.

fryli and garz...

kiss and make up. tonight cuz ill be online finally after being at work for 82 hours so i wanna see some kisseepoo goin on.

also...as a HEALING MA..i dont stand a chance against NTs, agents in mp/soldier fg, soldiers, MPs, traders, crats, good engineers or good fighting docs. so there. I tried to fight both vatawna and snarf in the arena...haha..now that was funny. i didnt even dent them before i was debuffed, they had nullity up and was nuking me and critting me and rooting me. never even saw thier health move. lol....nerf healing hahahahahahaah. now thats funny.

Well unde the current 50% cap system my dot's do 50% dmg of what they are designed to do, get that? my dd's also do 50% dmg and aint wort **** anymore. And i can hardly belive that ur dd's are caped at 40%, my nt and crat do 1/2 dmg when nuking themself.

LOL, you didnt get it did you... dmg is 50% yes, but dmg is also capped at 40% of max health... need an explenation? Ok, i do a nuke in pvp which normally does 1800 dmg in pvm, but in pvp it does only 900 (50%) and lets say the one i nuke has 2000 health, 40% of that is 800, which is the dmg my nuke will do... same with Last Word, if i do normally 6000 dmg with it in pvm, 50% of that is 3000... then we get the 40% cap and it will only do 800 dmg against a player with 2000 health, that is what we call the 40% cap... this rule applies for all kinds of dmg, but from your explenation it doesnt work that way for dots... which makes dots the only exception from the 40% dmg of max health cap rule, which of course is not the way it should be.

i'm refering to having my heals caped in 1/2 healing for 350 as minimum.

Oh, minimum... thats something else...

And did i say PvP is perfect? i think the balance isue have more in it then just caping heals, what is the next isue u would nerf. I actually see u talk about "nanoshutdown" and traders "debuffs".

If you didnt get it yet... I want damage to be 100%... but noooo, Fryli dont want that, he wants the dmg profs to stay nerfed...

I can't live with a system making my dot's totaly wortless, if the dmg is 100/40 than it would be a joke for me to cast my dot's. stacking my 2 best dot's in the game on any toon lvl 75+ would only do 80% dmg, and heck ppl with shield and debuffs would be...well no point in fighting them at all.

Well again you say DOTs is an exception from the 40% dmg of max health cap rule.... no other kind of dmg has this luxury... why should dots... And to say 2 dots only do 80% dmg of max health... LOL

How many ppl could u kill in 10-15 sec then? Hu? wipe out all ppl within the rangecap, ppl would not even see who is hitting the with ur aoe.

Could be fun, problem is that you hit all the mobs around too, so you are certainly dead after, and btw, its not that easy with the range cap to kill that many... cause ppl got auto attack and a tab button, and by the time i can get 3 off, most ppl are away... Anyway, our aoes are good yes, are you asking for a nerf?

Yes i denie all stupid sugestions that would make PvP even more wortless, damn Garzu don't u whine and support almost every "nerf" that would make nt's uber. Darn i even see u support that all debuffs in the game should break at impact. And u want roots to be fixed so the last longer and do not break easy.

I dont ask for any nerfs, I ask for dmg boost, but YOU are the one who fights against it, and want a lot of profs to stay nerfed.... its not only NTs we talk about here...

1/2 cap on dot's and dd's on all professions relying on them was a stupid idea since it's dependent on nanopool and not on those 100000 bullets in your inventory. And maybe cast and recharge should depend even more on nano.init, that would make dd's faster to cast and reload..

Been asking for this along time now, we do agree on something... but personally i think pvp dmg and healing is one of very few things we disagree on, but both of us is exactly on the opposite side of each other, making differences very visible.

And if ur an nt that thinks ur dd's is all that should make the dmg, well then FC have to lock all other fighting abilities on the profession, and give them a boost in dd dmg.

Well, did you know an MP can outdmg an NT with just nukes? An MP 20 lvls lower than me can do about 4k dmg with nukes every 2 secs... this is nukes, (NTs can do max 2400 dmg in 4 secs with nukes, min 1300), and nukes only, no pets no weapons... do you think that is fair? Or can we say NT is greatly underpowered compared to MP, especially when we take MP pets and very good buffs into it? If you want a name of this MP who can do this, give me a /tell in game, and i will ask this MP for a demonstration for you... but after our arguing here, i find it very little likely you will do it, but I can prove it.

The 1/2 dmg nerf and the rangenerf hurt casters more then any other professions in the game, i gues we can agree on that. Lets see how FC deal with that isue.

Yes it did... can only hope for a compensation, specially since NTs got a whole line of buffs useless.

At last i see no point in discussing this anymore with u, u just want the ability to kill ppl again with a few nukes back in the game.

No point really, and it is not just for me, as i have said earlier, this will work positive for alot of dmg professions.

And for those who don't belive it, doc's was great in PvP before dmg cap,

I know this very well, Drzand got Apprentice the day before dmg nerf.
    Anyway, it seems you like the current situation alot more...

Nerf heals and FC would have tons more isuse to deal with in the matter of balancing professions.

Dont nerf heals, boost damage.. and they way i see it, the tons of issues is already there, cant be worse than it is now, if heals were nerfed, there would be more balance. But again I say, i want dmg to be boosted, not healing to be nerfed.

But hey pls don't bring the nerfstick on any other professions in the game, try get FC to make the balance without nerfing.

Again, im not hte one with the nerf stick here, i want boost.. dmg back to what it once was, but you keep hammering with that "stay nerfed stick" all the time, plz support instead of jsut denie that heals is to powerful compared to dmg, damn, I talk to docs EVERYDAY, and most of them admit healing is overpowered...

I'm not asking them to nerf "nanoshutdown" even tho i hate it :-)

First, nano shutdown and trader debuffs is the only thing that can take you down atm, would be stupidity to ask for nerf of the only possible way to take you down... all other profs runs when they see a doc and preys you dont have a run buff...

And i think actually think FC had our slowbuffs planned, if and nt rooted me i would simply cast my best slowbuff, and use "epsilon purge" to break the root and run away while that nt still was waving one's hands trying to execute the "last" nuke :-)

It got a much wider use than jsut to get away... now it is used mostly offensively, and works very well at it too.

And to some other post u was replying to, lol team of 6 doc's.
    What about a team of 6 nt's? lol :-)

Want to make a duel between htose 2 teams?? LOL, guess not, you know jsut as well as me that 6 docs owns 6 NTs.

One more thing: I am very sorry for the way i initated these discussions, it was very provoking, i can see that, i meant to provoke, but honestly i did not mean to do it that bad...

And have a nice day...
    Last edited by Garzu; Jan 30th, 2002 at 02:23:42.
    NT phone HOME!!

some wher in the last two messages i read that fry u dont think its fair that somone can die in 3-4 hits

well guess what, that is what exactly happens to a nt often

not always but often

and to top it of i am lucky if i can get 2 shots in in that time it takes somone to get me with 3-4 shots

you do the math

now i have been fortunate enuff to be blessed with the patience to keep pvping in the beginning whne i got kiled 20-30 times before i scored my first kill.

do i think healing is over powered?

yes

if you do the math it is still mathmatecly impossible for me to kill you and highly unlikely you could kill me unless i stood there and let you hit me when i ran out of nano

as far as i am concerned if you aare close in levels it should be mathmaticly possible for any profession to kill another

pvp as it stands is not the case

now i am not saying each profession should not have it's bane so to speak

as it stands no we are no ones bane maybe the MA's maybe but not for sure, and i do not think that is the case root is broken too easy

the 100% heal against capped dmg is not fair

my best nuke in pvp atm does 1k dmg (roughly, depends on hp if they have high hp it does 1k which is not the cap but the most it does, while if they have low hp it is capped) and takes 4 secs between cast and recovery charges

nukes have no crit

nukes can only be done one at at time there is no alpha strike

our sheilds are very short term and we can not move while cast and they are bugged beyond all belief

i like u fry

i like garzu

but that has nothing to do with the fact that 100% heal in a capped dmg situation is not fair.

Garzu, explain to me why you expect to raise 2 low cost IP skills, Matter Creation and Nano Inti and expect it win vs a Doctor that has to raise Bio Met, Matt Meta, Psyco Modi, Ranged Ini, Time and Space, Shotgun, and Ranged Init, perhaps Fling Shot to fight you? Or are doctors killing you just with their heal NF's?

You want init debuffs nerfed, you want heals nerfed (which take 2 skills over your one skill nukes). You want critical hits nerfed, yet you admited in a message that you we fighting without Duck-Exp. Well DUH!

I know there's a reason you can't pick up a Shotgun, the IP cost is just slightly worse then it is for a doc and your ranged init cost is better then a doctors.

It seems rather stupid to fight with big nukes in a PvP system that rewards quick and multiple hits, don't you think?

I've heard you talk plenty, and seen plenty of your posts. You've made on thing perfectly clear... you won't rest until you're the most powerful class in ALL situations and you couldn't care less what happens to others classes, as long as it benefits you.

Yeah doctors might give your weaponless 2h0 grid camping hide a hard time, but you know what .. doctors are not uber unkillable creatures blowing fireballs out of their ass.

Originally posted by Garzu

Want to make a duel between htose 2 teams?? LOL, guess not, you know jsut as well as me that 6 docs owns 6 NTs.
    Really ... 6 doctors will out-heal 6 simultaneous areas nukes hitting for 40% damage? .. hell even 20% damage.

20% x 6 = 6 dead doctors before we can finish one heal, let alone a team heal or cast one init debuff. Sorry, you're full of it.

Instead of trying to get healers nerfed non-stop. Why don't you post some messages on the power of Area Nukes, Nullify Sphere, the fact that a low cost lowbie root is just as effective in PvP as a highlevel one.

You know, sorry that NT's lost their range .. but you know what, Enigma Tree exploiting, through the wall area nuke exploiting, PvP range exploiting needed a fix. Until a better solution is found, deal with it, quit trying to ruin others ... we see you for what you really are.

my aoe which is the same as garzus

does not hit ne where near the 40% cap dmg

hits for 200-600 (rarely 600) mostly 400 ish which means 4k hp (how much is your hp fully buffed?) and with no heals takes 10 casts u tank 10 casts agains a vector and lma or uvc we cant

aoe in pvp good only to clear out the lowbies who might crit u

dr sent do not presume to think you know about nt's

nullify shpere is broke and lets all debuffs thru only stops damage after the recharge time is over lets dmg sheild dmg thru lets ur DoT thru

low cost newbie root breaks in 1 sec from any newbie hostile nano (full auto incomp for example) as does the higher ones the only reaon u use a lower one is so it costs u less nano since it all gets broken he same ne way

and do not tell me about exploits i know a few docs who exploited (not who u think i was omni when docs could heal for full health in 1 shot at anylevel)

i for one NEVER LEVELED EVER FROM A NT EXPLOIT

but i know many who did form the team heal exploit (which most teams wouldnt alow us NT's in when they were doing this since we could not cast due to team heal spam stoping nt casts so no dmg from us no team)

once again 100 % heal in pvp agaisnt capped dmg is not fair

i dont know u but it would seem u have no idea of pvp mechanics do u think all six docs will stand in a circle so we could all aoe em at once?
    Last edited by besheba; Jan 30th, 2002 at 08:03:59.

Hmmm...
    Dmg is 50% and caped 40% of the targets hp?
    Well i have killed ppl with 1 dot w&r it only do 50% dmg but still it managed to take a way 100% hp. Something is wrong with my dot's then since they still tick for fulltime doing 50% dmg no matter how high/low hp my target has.

"nanoshutdown" is just something we have to live with. In efp last night i killed 3 ppl out of 5 in a team with 3 mp's that was chasing me into the wilderness of 75% zone. I killed 3 of them using tacktic as in outrun and go back an strike them 1 by 1. I had nanoshutdown on me 95% of the time, and my hp was often under 50% only using first aid kits to keep it up. Every time nanoshutdown ran out i went back and attacked the team hunting me. One of them was a 130'ish nt, i tried to take him out 3 times during my stay at efp ace camp, and he was pretty mutch unkillable but then again he did not kill me either, but i feared his roots :-). So i got 2 mp's and 1 agent down in that huntingparty using tactic, i would have been darn dead if i was standing at 1 spot fighting them all. And during that fight i healed 2 times, bec every time i ran back to fight, as soon as my 2 dot's was stacked i had nanoshutdown on me, so whats keept me alive was firstaid and crunc and hum from an nt (i love nt's, hehe). Wow, i'm i glad roots break :-)
    And i'f my shotgun could have 40m range :-)

How to take an doc down, well i know exactly how i would do it :-)
    But i don't think i gona tell ya :-)

Besheba, i hit the ground often in 3-4 hits too :-) under the current rules.

And yes i know nt's need a bosst in they combat abilities, nanopool, hp ++ , but lets try figure this out.
    Whats is anoying me is that when something seems wrong in the balance isue between professions ppl start to cry for nerfs, thats what i react to.
    I know i have lots of limitations fighting other professions, and when ppl think it's my heals that great, well i can heal for 650-1250 within 4-5 sec, thats no secret.
    But i do sloow dmg unless i have a critbuff running (been a long time since that), and what keeps me alive is my heals uless someone hit me with alpha or crit me to ground. And duck-exp means a lot, i asked a omni the other day what his evades was since i critted him 2 times in 3 fights for 1500 without any critbuff (my normal is about 1000), his duck-exp was still noob :-)

And i was refering to 100/40 dmg when i pointed that aoe could kill ppl in 3 casts.

So your saying having ql 120 implants.
    All armor abouve ql 160.
    ql 200 weapon.
    Has nothing to do with skill?

I dotn pvp much since I usually get ganked.
    But sometimes I can take on the occasional RED - lvl 140+
    and go? WTF? he/she should have beat me.

But when you have people my level saying Im twinked, wah wah wah, im uber.
    but...if you read what I said, I have good armour, the best weapon "I" can use and fairly good implants.

I cant wear some high level implants cuz they need kinda more str than I already have, and I already have 35 more Str from implants.
    and something like 50 stam - maybe more.

Hm.....
    A fighting class, which has good armor for his level, he has his evades pretty high, maxes main stats every level.

So what are you saying? Im not good enough?
    Heh seems we all have to be "Perfect" like the borg, "join us be one"

Having to equip even better stuff now is taking the piss.

Now use common sense okay.
    Not maths, not logic...just plain common sense.

Stupid isnt it?

Look like we all have to wear ql 200 implants and ql 200 weapons and ql 200 armour to be good.

If not that you are CRAP super, crap...newbiee etc.
    I dont think so some how.

Like Ive said, lets all play quake 3
    Or counter-strike.

Hey hey....
    You have an m4 and Ill have a Ak74.

But you have a faster rate of.."SHUT UP"
    Just play, ..ok...
    IF you take a bullet our going down.

but we take ghost recon...now...that is balance..and nice
    dont see any dick head cheating 13 year olds jumping and shooting through walls do wE? nope

yes this is AO, im getting a point through.
    How can someone be soo good when I consider myslef to be good.

To Sent:

Garzu, explain to me why you expect to raise 2 low cost IP skills, Matter Creation and Nano Inti and expect it win vs a Doctor that has to raise Bio Met, Matt Meta, Psyco Modi, Ranged Ini, Time and Space, Shotgun, and Ranged Init, perhaps Fling Shot to fight you? Or are doctors killing you just with their heal NF's?

Huh? Are you serious? So since when did I only raise MC and NI??? I raise Assault Rifle, Ranged Energy, Nano Resist, Matter Creation, Sensory Imp, Bio Met, Time & Space, Psy Mod, Mat Met, Ranged Init, Evade, Dodge, Duck (newly invested)... now im raising Fling, Burst and Full Auto too... all these skills benefit me in pvp... what you try to say is basically BS.

You want init debuffs nerfed, you want heals nerfed (which take 2 skills over your one skill nukes). You want critical hits nerfed, yet you admited in a message that you we fighting without Duck-Exp. Well DUH!

I have said debuffs should break when dmg is done, just as roots. I DONT WANT HEALING TO BE NERFED!!!! GOT THAT??? I want damage to be the same as healing... 100% and capped at 40% of max health... "takes 2 skills over my nukes" What about roots then? they req 2 skills to, why does it break so easy? And fighting without duck-xp got nothing to do with what i said, crits outdmg nukes in pvm, and yes, i used to run when i saw shottys...

I know there's a reason you can't pick up a Shotgun, the IP cost is just slightly worse then it is for a doc and your ranged init cost is better then a doctors.

Cant pick up? huh? why? Shotgun has a base 15 ip cost for NTs.. that makes it the easiest weapon to progress in for NTs after pistols... but i CHOSE not to go the shotty way, cause very reliable information told me that crits will get a nerf, and crit buffs will be self only... (along with this NT nukes will be capped, but thats another story..) I currently use a ql 200 Gamma-Beamer... upgrading to Flashpoint soon

It seems rather stupid to fight with big nukes in a PvP system that rewards quick and multiple hits, don't you think?

It does not only seem to be stupid, it is stupid... thats why I never use slow nukes in pvp, not in pvm for that matter either..

I've heard you talk plenty, and seen plenty of your posts. You've made on thing perfectly clear... you won't rest until you're the most powerful class in ALL situations and you couldn't care less what happens to others classes, as long as it benefits you.

Soooo... this is coming from the currently toughest profession in pvp... NTs should have weak defences, well except nano resist, but we should get a compensation for this, currently MPs outdmg NTs with jsut nukes over time.... not counting any pets or weapons in this, or buffs... I have the right to ask for boost when it is like that, what would you say if advs out healed you by the double of what you can do?

Yeah doctors might give your weaponless 2h0 grid camping hide a hard time, but you know what .. doctors are not uber unkillable creatures blowing fireballs out of their ass.

Since when was i weapon less??? I have run around with my beamer a long time now.... docs is not unkillable for traders and MPs... but for all others they are, if doc is well played.

Really ... 6 doctors will out-heal 6 simultaneous areas nukes hitting for 40% damage? .. hell even 20% damage.

Best aoe does 300-700 dmg in pvp... then we reduce a little... i have never done more than 600 dmg with an aoe in pvp. So no, aes can not outdmg 6 simultanious doc team heals. And since when did the docs have to stay close in a circle to make sure they all get dmg???

Instead of trying to get healers nerfed non-stop. Why don't you post some messages on the power of Area Nukes, Nullify Sphere, the fact that a low cost lowbie root is just as effective in PvP as a highlevel one.

AGAIN I HAVE TO REPEAT.... I DONT WANT A NERF... I WANT DAMAGE TO BE 100/40%... GOT THAT??? But nooo you guys dont want that, you want us to stay nerfed instead of boosting us... and do everything in your power to make us stay gimped...

You know, sorry that NT's lost their range .. but you know what, Enigma Tree exploiting, through the wall area nuke exploiting, PvP range exploiting needed a fix. Until a better solution is found, deal with it, quit trying to ruin others ... we see you for what you really are.

Here you go assuming all NTs exploited... thats lousy of you. I am trying to get a boost here, but you do all you can in your power to prevent it... guess who showes his true colors here.... yes, you guessed right, its you and Fryli.
    NT phone HOME!!

To Fryli:

Dmg is 50% and caped 40% of the targets hp?
    Well i have killed ppl with 1 dot w&r it only do 50% dmg but still it managed to take a way 100% hp. Something is wrong with my dot's then since they still tick for fulltime doing 50% dmg no matter how high/low hp my target has.

Yup, you are correct, dmg is currently 50/40%... currently dots are the only exception from this rule, so i guess your dots really should be capped at 40% already, that means your dots should not hurt if dmg is capped at 100/40%

"nanoshutdown" is just something we have to live with.

Yes, i think so too, its got a high resist, and when NR finally works as it should, no high lvl ppl with maxed resist and 2 imps should be effected by this, and I have means to kill an MP and make their heal pet useless. But i am not sure if i have fought any experienced MPs yet.

Whats is anoying me is that when something seems wrong in the balance isue between professions ppl start to cry for nerfs, thats what i react to.

Ok, I dont want nerf, i just want a boost... and yes, the way I posted and the way I said it was not very smart, and was very provoking, again i say i am sorry i did it that way.

Thanks and good bye
    NT phone HOME!!

Angry

When did i Garzu even claim that u and NT's was exploiting? That is an insult.

I would also like to have range back :-)

I'm just trying to tell u to get off the nerfstick and have FC balance professions without screeming "nerf" when someone has an edge over nt's. There is actually 6 healerprofessions out there (fast count), and u think all would be better with heals caped?

And Garzu........ur BOOST will come from nerfing others.......thats what u want.

Please let FC work on the balance isue without "nerfing" antything again.

When did i Garzu even claim that u and NT's was exploiting? That is an insult.

If you look closely at the top of the post i said that... you will see that it was "To Sent", that means not for you, i specifically replied to Sent, not you So it was Sent who insulted NTs, you did not.

I would also like to have range back :-)

Me 2, but this will not happen =( at least not in the first year or two...

I'm just trying to tell u to get off the nerfstick and have FC balance professions without screeming "nerf" when someone has an edge over nt's. There is actually 6 healerprofessions out there (fast count), and u think all would be better with heals caped?

Hehe, I dont know how many times i have to say this, but I want a BOOST... not a nerf... yes i posted in the beginning that i wanted a heal nerf, mostly to provoke and get attention to this VERY important balancing issue, but i really want dmg back to 100% again, and get alot of support for this And 6 healer profs, most of them wants dmg back, I can only see docs against this, mostly you and Sent, no other prof....

And Garzu........ur BOOST will come from nerfing others.......thats what u want.

How will 100% dmg nerf you???

Please let FC work on the balance isue without "nerfing" antything again.

Well, thats exactly what I am doing... but I meet fierce resistance from you and Sent... why? You have even started to troll the NT forum with this.... I have never posted at doc forums.
    NT phone HOME!!

Because my dot's would do 100% dmg caped at 40% of the ragets hp, they would do less dmg then today.

Today my dot's do 50% of designed dmg in pvp, when i cast my 290 dot under current rules it tick for 145 and does 1450 dmg no matter what the hp of target is. With the 100/40 rule you sugest it will do only 40% dmg, even if the target only have 800hp it's not anough to kill my target, that dot would only do 400 dmg. So u see the 100/40 rule don't fitt all professions dmg output. That would also be the matter of ma's dot's.

Because my dot's would do 100% dmg caped at 40% of the ragets hp, they would do less dmg then today.

Why should dots be an exception, NTs highest QL nuke, Last Word is totally useless in pvp already... its capped at 40%, just as ALL other dmg except dots, i dont see why dots should be an exception... do you know what happens if im far away from zone and have 2 dots running? I am dead... ALL dmg should be capped at 40%. It must be a bug that they do more... so when this is fixed, there will be no difference, except that dots will make opponents health go down 2x as fast, should be nice for you.

Today my dot's do 50% of designed dmg in pvp, when i cast my 290 dot under current rules it tick for 145 and does 1450 dmg no matter what the hp of target is. With the 100/40 rule you sugest it will do only 40% dmg, even if the target only have 800hp it's not anough to kill my target, that dot would only do 400 dmg. So u see the 100/40 rule don't fitt all professions dmg output. That would also be the matter of ma's dot's.

For your information we already have a 50/40 cap for dmg, not for dots... again this must be a bug. And should be changed...
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Fryli
    Yes, make dmg 100% again so gimped nt's can instakill again.
    This is hilarious Fryli... considering you killed me the other day just by running a pair of DoT's on me... There's no fighting in that... not like it mattered considering I could've shot you all day and you would just heal back up.

But really... I think Garzu said keep the 40% cap on damage... so there will be no instakills. You have every right as a doc to equip any gun you want... I noticed you gun hit me for 1300 damage on the first shot when we fought... so considering you can heal yourself, hit pretty good damage, have more hit points than any of the dark blue body dev classes and many of the light blue and green ones, and have DoT's that hit as hard as many shots from weapons, I'd say Full heals are BS. I think the simple point is that docs are going to complain because they want to know that they are hardly ever going to lose a fight, unless they get seriously debuffed (nano shutdown, R&D, etc.).

Damage needs to be returned to normal with the 40% cap still in effect... 50% damage is not balanced with shields and heals.

Yes, actually there is some fighting abilities in stacking two dot's.
    It's the main fighting abilities of a doc.
    Ok, bring dmg to 100/40 but then doc's need to be able to stack 1 more dot.
    There is more into it then just 100/40, but nt's would love to kill ppl again with 3 nukes.

Or would you guys be happy to be alowed to cast 2 nukes only in PvP doing 80% dmg on the toon ur fighting?

And btw only low lvl toons die from my dot's only :-)

Ohoho, eleetist did not know u had an Omni at efp camp :-)
    Stop killing neutrals of Rubi-Ka at ACE camp, i'm the protectress of neutrals .-)

Talking .-)

But eleetist u actually agree with me :-)
    Garzu and many others have in many posts wanted to nerf heals, but not shields. I have compared healing with shield, and finaly a "none" doc agree, thx.

"50% damage is not balanced with shields and heals."

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast