Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: In regards to docs and others

In regards to docs and others

As far as the docs complaning they shouldn't be dropped to 50% heals, I agree pvping as a doc before the patch wasn't easy, but ITS NOT GOD DAMNED SUPPOSED TO BE. Why can't the non-fighting classes get it through their skulls, the game wasn't built to have uber pvping docs. If people with docs find ways to be kickass in pvp, power to them, they deserve it. But when the profession which is supposed to be least suited for pvp is the best for it (besides traders - heh a trade class and a doctor the 2 best pvpers, go figure) it's just stupid. I read this quote on the Envisioned section by AgentGImpy and it sums up the docs in pvp so perfectally:

This just drives me nuts! People constantly complain about things being "balanced". If there was a little school girl character in the game sure enough players of that character would have been saying "Soilders are too powerfull....my school girl doesn't tand a chance...blahblahblah"

I couldn't have said it better myself. If you wanted to pvp and kill, you should have picked a killing class. Stop trying to defend the 100% heal bug(?) and accept it that you were meant to heal not to be pvp machines. Like I sai if you pvp'd before the patch power to you, everyone else who jumped on the bandwagon when they realized they had a huge advantage, go whine somwehre else and accept that you shouldn't be there to begin with.

!%^#^%ING SCHOOLGIRLS

Re: In regards to docs and others

Originally posted by whiteaw
    As far as the docs complaning they shouldn't be dropped to 50% heals, I agree pvping as a doc before the patch wasn't easy, but ITS NOT GOD DAMNED SUPPOSED TO BE. Why can't the non-fighting classes get it through their skulls, the game wasn't built to have uber pvping docs. If people with docs find ways to be kickass in pvp, power to them, they deserve it. But when the profession which is supposed to be least suited for pvp is the best for it (besides traders - heh a trade class and a doctor the 2 best pvpers, go figure) it's just stupid. I read this quote on the Envisioned section by AgentGImpy and it sums up the docs in pvp so perfectally:

This just drives me nuts! People constantly complain about things being "balanced". If there was a little school girl character in the game sure enough players of that character would have been saying "Soilders are too powerfull....my school girl doesn't tand a chance...blahblahblah"

I couldn't have said it better myself. If you wanted to pvp and kill, you should have picked a killing class. Stop trying to defend the 100% heal bug(?) and accept it that you were meant to heal not to be pvp machines. Like I sai if you pvp'd before the patch power to you, everyone else who jumped on the bandwagon when they realized they had a huge advantage, go whine somwehre else and accept that you shouldn't be there to begin with.

!%^#^%ING SCHOOLGIRLS
    Hey ignorant Jackass! Docs ARE a fighting class. Yeah we're not as good as soldiers with a gun, and we're not as good as an enforcer with a hammer but we still can fight.

Why don't you get it through your think stupid brain that docs do more then just heal. You think it's so easy and docs are so uber. MAKE A DOCTOR!

whiteaw: "But when the profession which is supposed to be least suited for pvp"

Huh? SCREW YOU!

Heh

Well thanks for proving you are 12 years old.

As far as your comments, if they can be called that. Yes, DOCTOR's are the -least- suited pvp class. I didn't say non-pvp class, I said least-suited from FUncom's design. Least meaning the least out of the classes in the game.

ie. every other class in the game is more fixed towards combat than doctors.

So, open your childish eyes before you flame someone and read what they said.

Oh and btw, I have a lvl 92 doctor who uses a weapon for pvp and pvm, but I think that if fixing the 100% heal thing will make tons of people happy, more people than there are pvp doctors who want easy wins, then I'm all for it, which is why i started this thread.

Please leave all posts by ignorant attention-seeking children at the door from now on.

It IS stupid that docs and traders are champs of PvP, and MA's are pansy little nurses that peck their targets health like little sparrows.

The fix is easy.

Specials: leave them capped as they are.

Damage: lose the half damage crapola. This makes classes like the MA super gimped, because we're getting half of our minimum which sucks even more ass (100% more actually) than before the patch. How am I gonna beat a doc that crits me for 1500 in PvP with my little girly MA hits???? HUH FUNCOM?? HELLLO!!!!! Are you listening? Hehe I thought so. See, it's impossible to beat a doc in PvP unless you can do super damage. They already do superdamage no matter what. 4 shots and I'm dead, HOWEVER without that damned damage cap there exists a slim chance I might get this:

1) Shen (588 per tick, or 294 per tick if MA specials are halved)
    2) Brawl 2200 + few second stun
    3) Crit punch 900
    4) dimach (40% of whatever his total is, hehe)

Of course that's the best possible scenario. If that fails (which it almost always does) the doc can still cast his completely imbalanced ridiculous muscle relax spell which kills all healing and makes me dead in approximately 15 seconds.

As it is, though docs are oh just a tad BS.

Re: Heh

Originally posted by whiteaw
    Well thanks for proving you are 12 years old.

Please leave all posts by ignorant attention-seeking children at the door from now on.
    I replied to you with a maturity level equal to your original post. That garbage deserved no better.

Dumbass!

Exclamation

Just to let you know, they most likely didnt implement 50% Healing for good cause!

If you want me to heal you for 50% of my 1k heals when your near death, be my guest. 50% Dmg cap is not just for pvp, its for even touching another player! So technicaly, if you cap my healing, I can only heal my self 50% and heal you 50% also (because you are a human player)

Dont believe me? DoT your self. Nuke your self. Its halfed. Now imagine the same pvp concept on healing. Heal your self, its halfed (Oh no! My heals have become worthless!)

The fact is, Monsters hit very hard, and when my new 1k heal only hits for a maximum 500 points of health, (laugh, thats if im lucky to get a max heal, avg is 700, in turn 350, laughs again) Have fun hunting greens buddy, cap my healing, you wont get very far. Even with your MA heals.

Its alot more complicated than you think.

And ill have you know, most doctors out there cant pvp for the life of them. But the second one does, you people seem to tear him down.

Just to let you know, they most likely didnt implement 50% Healing for good cause!

What exactly are you trying to say here? It doesnt make sense.

Basically nothing in your post makes sense.

Hey ignorant Jackass! Docs ARE a fighting class. Yeah we're not as good as soldiers with a gun, and we're not as good as an enforcer with a hammer but we still can fight.

I dont know if he is a jackass, but calling people such names is lame, only prooves you are a little girl afraid of loosing your uber godmode in pvp.

And docs is NOT a combat profession. Docs is not supposed to OWN and be UBER in pvp. BUT YOU CURRENTLY ARE UBER GODS, its just lame to denie it. And Lohem says it all about you healing professions:

YOU HAVE TASTED THE BLOOD AND NOW YOU DON'T WANT TO LET IT GO !!!

It sums it all up, and it is 110% true, get over it, healing needs a nerf, and it will happen, so stop whining and come with some constructive solutions instead of denying something that needs 1 IQ to understand needs a nerf. Or of course damage must be normal again, but you dont want that either, one more proof you just want to keep your pvp godmode.

And please stop calling people names, makes you look like an idiot.
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Originally posted by The Boss ™

I dont know if he is a jackass, but calling people such names is lame, only prooves you are a little girl afraid of loosing your uber godmode in pvp.

And please stop calling people names, makes you look like an idiot.
    It proves that a hostile post gets a hostile response. Nothing else.

Losing my uber godmode in PvP? Huh? I don't PvP anymore, it's a freaking joke ... the only difference now is you _might_ have a chance to flee and not die in 0.0001 seconds. More grid/whompa camping anyone?

If and when team PvP is active and there are actual conquest goals with some meaning, I want my heals at 100% to keep my team alive. At 50% heal power is a joke compared to damage output. End of story.

Where is this mysterious little school girl class? I have looked for it, just tried a re-roll. Damn that sounds fun to play =]

Is this something implemented in the next patch?

Phear my uber school girl P0w3rz!!!!!!@@#1122

Hi Sent

At 50% heal power is a joke compared to damage output.

Heh, a joke? Cant agree on that. Damage is the joke compared to 100% healing. Again, i see only 2 solutions to this:

1. Make healing 50% and capped at 40%.

2. Make damage AND healing 100% but capped at 40% of max health.

I prefere the 2nd. that way we get the least nerfs, and nobody could kill anyone in less than 3 hits, unless you are already damaged.

Yes, make dmg 100% again so gimped nt's can instakill again.

cant instakill with 40% of max health cap....
    NT phone HOME!!

Who are u trying to fool?
    Nukes is not "spesials" that would have a 40% cap if dmg was 100%. Thats what u want, 100% dmg for instakill.

Hahaha, no, what i want is dmg to be capped at 40% of max health, nothing to do with specials, same with crits AND NUKES, should be capped at 40% of max health.... But dmg should be 100%, not 50% like now, and heal should stay as it is now. The other possiblity is heals gets capped too as dmg is already, but you obviously dont want any of those, cause it is very obvious you want your uber god healing mode for ever.... you really htink it is perfect now... just as all soldiers thought things were perfect before dmg nerf, sorry Fryli, time to wake up, the majority of the population in RK wants a change, but of course the docs dont want that...
    Last edited by Garzu; Jan 28th, 2002 at 17:45:33.
    NT phone HOME!!

it's not as easy to pvp as a doc as you would think, i've seen many close matches. it still depends on skills. hell who can kill a mp in the arena? even a crat?(ppls dont seem to realize how crats are bad asses in pvp yet) stun will work next patch, nano shutdown already works. you wanna complain and ask for a nerf? the all mighty all doing 1500 np skill mps should be the first ones to be nerfed. to fix this healing thing is quiet easy. 100% damage capped to 40% max hp and no garzu as i said before heal should not be capped like that if the damage works that way. think about it for abit and you'd realize there would be no point nerfing heal after 100% capped at 40%. your nukes will work well again and it'd be a fair fight and you know im not wrong about it =P. dont let the hate for docs lead to bad judgments =).

Listen, Docs are not FIGHTING CLASSES.
    ENFS - SOLDIERS - MAS and some other ones are.

Nt I find are support and work well in teams as do docs.
    But In AO this isnt true, ****y sucky!!

http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...06/doctor.html

Owned, Scored, I win , OVER!
    Strong fields
    Healing

Nano formula skills

Some trade skills

Weak fields
    Combat through all means besides nano programs

Most initiatives

Ok, I'm not taking too many sides here.

I like the idea of 100% damage with a 40% cap to max damage period.

I like the idea of 100% heals.

Deh, all those guides are refering to are IP Cost basis for skills. At high levels other options exist, and classes can trancend some of their earlier limits.

They are there for noobies, so that the can get an idea of what classes are good for what roles.

LOL like MAs are the arch nemnisis of NTs. LOL. Why don't you go ahead and read all of them and then come back here and report how accurate you think they all are. =]

Doh, Garzu!
    With 100/40 u would only need to aoe 3 times again to kill all ppl within range, that would bring us back to the old days.
    And yes i can't agree for a 100% cap at 100/40 cap, that would hurt doc's dmg output more then any other professions in the game. Yes i would still do 100% heal, but it a my dot's take a ****load of nano to cast, casting my 2 best dot's draining 2500 nano from my pool only to do 80% dmg on the toon i'm fighting!
    How would u like to spend 2500 nano on a lvl 100 toon and still not kill him? And gues what if he is an nt or soldier, or even an agent with shield, darn they would laugh of the dmg.

The balance isue is more then nerfing, but Garzu have brought the nerfstick onto many other professions too. But hey, i gues ur pride got hurt to mutch by getting killed by a doc.

And yes i play a doc, and we was damn powerfull before 1/2 dmg cap, and we still are. And i can agree to nerf heal that day you agree to nerf shields, debuffs and roots. But then you cry, noooooooo I would get hurt from that....and i mean all debuffs, even the doc's.

But Garzu, u just want to be able to drop ppl again with 3-4 fast spells in 10-15 sec, no healerprofession would be able to outheal that even with 100% heals, i've been there , done that!

I can't agree to totaly nerf a profession that i play, i can't agree to be able to heal for 350 every 4 sec, when dmg hit me for 3 x 1,5k in 1 sec. That would totaly bring healerclasses out of PvP, since we have no shield to hide behind!
    But that u are to ignorant to understand.

Cloud, go read the manual again about docs and tell me they are not suppose to fight. all professions on rubi kai are SUPPOSED to have combat skills and fight be it a little doc or a uber soldat, ok? ppls like you b|tch about anything and everything just because u cant kill all profs with that single "1" profession you've chosen to lvl with. well that's the game, no one profession can own every other one, docs cant take down fixers, mps, ambush soldiers with alpha strikes, good enforcers, and many other "skilled" players. it's how you play the game. why dont you try to rely more on skills than b|tching about professions? running is part of the stradegy, it does not make u a poocy ok? play smart is how you play.

100%damage capped@40%, heal@100%, range=60-80m pls funcom

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast