Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you getting for Christmas?

What are you getting for Christmas?

Well it says in the Community corner that Cz is on vacation for christmas so hopefully this can stay in PvP conflict the most interesting corner of the AO universe!

I hope to get a Digital Camera, then I can take all kinds of interesting pictures and post them here /laugh-s

I can't say what i got my GF (Chik) because she will undoubtedly get a tell from some scrooge spoiling it : ) (porbably a trader!! j/k)

i bought my parents some things from Ebay... it was my first experience using ebay and one of hte packeges never came so now im jaded to it.

I even got my dogs christmas presents..

this thread is mostly pointless, but I am more interested to see if Cz really is on vacation or if he is trolling! Hi Cz!!
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Thumbs up

im getting a pony
    Proud Member of [Transcendence]

I want a Pony : "( he would freeze outside and prolly poo alot tho.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

my xmas present is.... supersolid and cocio in the same bed together.. gogo...

If you get a digital camera, can you pay people from various professions to beat up shopkeepers and post the pictures here?

im getting a digital camera free (probably a crappy one) with the new system im buying myself for xmas . there goes my student loan for uni . so i take pictures of my behind and that now for fun :P i bought myself ut 2003 too for a change. think me mum getting me an exercise bike. maybe a watch too and whatever other bits and bobs my relations buy me. probably some money for clothes and that.

Happy Xmas all!
    Note: for xmas gimme your ql 150+ cold stones to help me make my stiletto for xmas :P
    Neophyte Hotpanties

Same as last year, and the year before and... (etc etc.)

Nothing.

Just christmas cards cluttering up from people I dont know.

:/

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    If you get a digital camera, can you pay people from various professions to beat up shopkeepers and post the pictures here?
    Rofl, yes. I will take my digi cam to the mall on boxing day, with a baseball bat and go to sears, the bay, etc.. and kill the shopkeepers (tellers) and then take pictures.

wait that would be insane.. lol : P

i love how hotpanties talks : P your english? irish? you told me one time but i forgot.. i like accents for some reason.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Well, all I know is that the irish are tight fisted wankers with long thin ****s. At least that's what a scottish AO player told me.

Originally posted by Uberfix
    my xmas present is.... supersolid and cocio in the same bed together.. gogo...

Rofl aren't all 3 of you guys?
    Yagyu for life

im from n.ireland and im now officially uber!! cuase i got my stiletto made! muhahah u will see me flying about ruba-ka showing it off! it did eat 200 mil into my pocket but what the hell it's worth it

oi btw i got a huge n0b :P (well kinda :|)

Happy Xmass all!
    Neophyte Hotpanties

Originally posted by Hothead
    oi btw i got a huge n0b :P (well kinda :|)

Long and thin?

Merry Xmas

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    Well, all I know is that the irish are tight fisted wankers with long thin ****s. At least that's what a scottish AO player told me.
    Gah.. scots are the one with the blue bits
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

This thread is being religosists! I feel bad because I'm not a Christian! Noo! I'm feeling hurt! I'm going to sue you!

~Chris

Originally posted by Kaiousama

Rofl aren't all 3 of you guys?
    That's his point, I think.

~Chris

Band of Brothers, full series, DVD
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Going to wait to get the new nVidia card. Does that count?
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Originally posted by Stromm
    Band of Brothers, full series, DVD
    I want Band of Brothers - the base.

Wanting and getting are two seperate things....

I wanted an Augmented hellspinner - all the OE dropped was some crummy stick and an adv item...

I wanted to take down a QL 250 clan base - tore all down but the controller wich went from 10% HP to 100 in 1 minute....

I wanted a christmas leet - some clanners dropped by and killed Santa....

Ahh well, at least now we know that clanners are evil, towers are tough and that NPC's eat alot of advs!

Merry Christmas to everyone
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

Best buy certificites..
    Resoled my Boots.
    Thats about it
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast