It seems to me that most organizations posting here recruiting members or forming new guilds are mostly interested in the later stages of a power gamers AO character (read lvl 150+). This leaves all the casual players behind who only want a good time the few hours they have to play. My initiative here is to provide such players like myself with an alternative.

I would like to form a new clan guild that is not interested in politics, notum wars or any other activity a casual gamer doesn't have the time to invest in. A brief scetch would look like this.

1. The guild accepts low level members only. A member is considered to have graduated when reaching level 50. By then he/she can decide if to stay and help other lower level members or to move on to another clan. Perhaps a low level limit of lvl 6 could be appropriate.

2. The guild should only have members of a certain profession (soldier) to keep the numbers from exploding (since all low level players are possible applicants).

Any clan soldier who wants to be a part of this and is of a level <50 and preferably with the soldier as his primary character should post a response in this thread, tell me in game (Wharic) or simply send an email to wharic@telia.com

Travel safely soldiers
Wharic, Clan Mercenary