Thread: Life Absorbtion

Question Life Absorbtion

Another ScottyB pointless but hopefully interesting question

Just wondering how many hours each of us on average spend in Rubi-Ka say.... each week ?
    It would be interesting the to see the lowest time right through to the die harders big time

AO does need quite a few hours sunk into it ( I still consider them enjoyable)

(Note: Obviously it all depends on the RL of the player at hte time so maybe some people can spend nearly every hour of the week on it or maybe some can only grab an hour a day before parents/flatmates/partner kick em off the phoneline cos they are 'hogging' it )

BTW (off topic) Anyone of you read the fantastic 'Otherland' series by Tad Wiliams ? Now THATS the MMORPG I want to play ( well before it starts going horribly wrong *lol*) - shame I'll be long dead before that technology .....maybe ?!

Regards,
    ScottyB
    Lvl 107 NT - Rubi-Ka 1 - Clan

Talking Re: Life Absorbtion

Originally posted by ScottyB
    ... Just wondering how many hours each of us on average spend in Rubi-Ka say.... each week ?
    It would be interesting the to see the lowest time right through to the die harders big time :)

AO does need quite a few hours sunk into it ( I still consider them enjoyable)
    hmmm you want that with lurkin the boards included eheheh ?

Originally posted by ScottyB
    BTW (off topic) Anyone of you read the fantastic 'Otherland' series by Tad Wiliams ? Now THATS the MMORPG I want to play :) ( well before it starts going horribly wrong *lol*) - shame I'll be long dead before that technology :( .....maybe ?!
    hey, i *love* otherland .... ,)
    tradeskillz ?

Smile hehe

Oh - gosh - never thought of that - lol - we just up the potential scariness of this thread then
    I even had to find a work around the proxy ban at work so I can kep a tab on the entries in here

And yes, when I finally finished Otherland - it was like someone had removed a limb *lol*
    ScottyB
    Lvl 107 NT - Rubi-Ka 1 - Clan

I remember a official poll done by another game awhile back and they found about 45% play between 30-40 hours 15% was 40+ and about 20% was 20-30 and about 20% was less then 20 a week. this was for your average week and not long weekends and such as usually people spend more time online during the days off
    Member of the "I tried SWG and I am still kicking myself for it" club