Thread: Grievance

Grievance

I just wanted to state that the guild now calling themselves Airhawk Alliance has no affiliation to the original Airhawk Alliance.

We are a muliti-gaming clan that has been around for nine years. The presidency was entrusted to someone with the understanding that the guild belongs to the members of AH and is governed by its alumni. That person then handed the presidency to someone unknown. Now this trust has broken and our name is now being used by folks that are no longer part of our clan and they refused to relinquish our good name. We have a website with a related forum and all the posts relative to this grievance can be read under the AO general discussions (If anyone cares).

Forums Link = http://www.airhawkalliance.com/forums/default.asp

I just do not want any actions on the part of that clan (with the stolen name Airhawk Alliance) to reflect upon us. The current president of the psuedo Airhawk Alliance is Moonsword so if anyone knows him please ask him to do the moral thing and give us our name back.

In all fairness I shouldn't lump everyone that has remained in that guild into the category of immoral because there are some really nice honest folks in that guild, sorry for doing so.

I do think that would be the honest thing to do Uncouthed.

I'm kind of caught in the middle of all this...

If push comes to shove I think I'll just leave both orgs behind and find my own way on this desert dirt ball.

It's not right to keep the name and not be affiliated with you in the end.

It's kinda yucky bringing this to this forum, but I understand where you are coming from. I just hope that crap doesn't spill over into here aswell.

Take care guys...
    It's a game, please enjoy it, but not at the expense of other enjoyment.
    Garishna Dual pistol slinging adventurer without a clue.

Garishna, I too am sorry it had to come to this but I feel perhaps if others do get involved then something might get resolved when unbiased views are given.

Anyway thanks for the support and I hope you do stay with us.

Well Moonsword has agreed to give back our name next sunday so I just wanted to say kudos for doing the right thing. Of course providing he follows through with it. Let ya know!

Well as a man of his word, Moonsword has given back the Airhawk Alliance name and we will be rebuilding and growing and ready to lend support to all fellow clanners. Hats off to Moon for doing the right thing.