Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: am i wrong? you decide

I dont see the problem, you were/are both friends,

I don't think u act like a friend shud do... I just wonder what happend to u... How u became this...

/me smells E-bay... lol j/k or not j/k u decide.
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

Jeez get over it. I've been killed while testing with friends and people I didn't even know. I remember this one NT that actually used Dimach on me when I was about 25% and killed me. He offered to let me kill him so I could get my PvP points back but wtf is that? THAT is lame and I wouldn't do that. I just went to Omni Ent and found someone else to kill.

Tell your brother to cry himself to sleep. He should have been more careful. Its easy to go sit back down after you weren't able to kill someone. However sometimes you stir the hornets nest and the hornet doesn't care whether you're sitting or standing.

And I agree with whoever threatened the KOS I would have tried to kill him again for the threat.

You can be a badass in the arena if you want to but you better be prepared for the consequences. It is one of the only places where you can back your words up with action. Or you can be smoked because of your actions.

And as far as Windbane goes you are a bit too casual in the way you stand around the arena with 40% life or so. Nobody should be so casual when there are any number of jackasses around at each moment just looking for those easy kills. Heal yourself or move to 75%. This is my friendly advice to you.

Re: am i wrong? you decide

Originally posted by Windbane
    Here is the situation...

Myself and a few others are in the arena BSing around you know testing hits and what not.... After a mock duel i am at 20% health and i sit to charge my health/nano up ...

Mrsteel whom is also low on health, comes up to me and alphas me Sneak, Brawl, Fast and 1 reg. hit .....in worry of death...I get up and KILL him am i wrong to do this? Now he says im KOS if i dont give him his kill back btw im lvl 169 and he is lvl 140 so now he is running around saying im on KOS KOS KOS blah blah because i killed him does he deserve to kill me? I think not

you tell me =/
    he tried to get a free kill off you. good job killing him

Damn I love posts like this, they make the 12 bucks a month worth it.

Ed, if your brother is bothering you so much just let him kill you, then he will feel a bit better and you won't have to listen to him sob about is failed gank.

LOL titles are so meaningless. If all else fails just e-bay a titled account and and go to hope and farm your mains up

so, a criebaby didn't manage to kill someone sitting down, low on health and now wants hils 'rightfully' kill back?

That's one big LOL! from me.

You attack someone, expect them to attack back. If you can't take the consequences, go play tetris. No, wait, he'll prolly cry to his mommy, begging for a cheat to tatris, cause it's not fair the way the bricks falls too fast and cause him to loose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12