Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: am i wrong? you decide

am i wrong? you decide

Here is the situation...

Myself and a few others are in the arena BSing around you know testing hits and what not.... After a mock duel i am at 20% health and i sit to charge my health/nano up ...

Mrsteel whom is also low on health, comes up to me and alphas me Sneak, Brawl, Fast and 1 reg. hit .....in worry of death...I get up and KILL him am i wrong to do this? Now he says im KOS if i dont give him his kill back btw im lvl 169 and he is lvl 140 so now he is running around saying im on KOS KOS KOS blah blah because i killed him does he deserve to kill me? I think not

you tell me =/

When he spams you with "KOS, KOS" etc, he IS talking about his fear that he is on YOUR KOS list right?

Seriously, though, he has no manners, pay him no mind, and I doubt you can be killed by him if you can kill him easily after being alpha'd at 20%.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

no i am now on his KOS list lol and yes i agree with you i can kill him easily

Unless it was a good friend who did it, i would of done the same. I dont mind ppl pecking at me when im low at the arena, but a full alpha when im low, thats just not cool.
    Novice Thug Hiredthug Life - Fixer.
    Apprentice Cyrus Enragedthug McCloud - Enforcer.

Storm

I would have smoked him.
    You just don't shoot and special people already low on health. And if you do you better be a doc and CH him immediately.

He was looking for a cheap kill.

KOS?
    He is probably telling his guildmates you ganked him.

Originally posted by Stexer
    When he spams you with "KOS, KOS" etc, he IS talking about his fear that he is on YOUR KOS list right?
    Joking of course, meaning that he should be scared of you now instead of the other way...

*edit: I'll gank him for ya! *brawls for 2 pts then roots him evilly*
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

You are allowed to kill everyone who attacks you first. I mean even when it is a joking punch at full HP, it could be a reason to kill the other. No one takes that really serious, but its allowed from my point of view. Unrequested attacks aint nice and sometimes annoying and especially when you heal up, sitting on the ground. And its forbidden, when omni gankers are around the arena

Can someone be so stupid to kill anyone else at 20% HP? I mean he wouldnt even get credits for a kill, because the other player who got you down to 20% would have done more damage, so this player would get the credits.

Its MrSteels own fault when he gets killed for his jokes. Im not sorry for him...
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

It's a trip through the reclaim, if you can't handle that then don't go in a 25% or 0% area. I'd kill him again just for biznitching and threatening after the first one
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

hehe You acted in self defense...

Something similar happened to me... I was gonna friendly duel a guildie we both mongo but I get aggroed by another enf. I had 10 lvls on him... he attacks I press ESC to abort attack. he keeps attacking so I rage Flurry Chall...

Me and guildie go on with our Duel.

Anu
    Up the Irons!
    Nunquam Retrorsus!
    Always remember pillage BEFORE you burn!

Legion

Accidental mongos are one thing, but a deliberate attack? ... Someone did that to my trader once and they died immediately and without mercy.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

People do it to me as a doc all the time, cause they know I cant kill them very fast. They never seem to be willing to stick around for the beating I will cause them though.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

'KOS lists' are retarded. Titles are retarded.

And people who put you on kos lists because you deprived them of a few points towards their next title, well.. you tell me? You should have killed him again just for mentioning the term 'KOS'.

That being said, it's generally more fun when you're kos by the entire server, because most of the people who scribe your name onto their kos lists won't even think about touching you without half their guild behind them.

nerf kos.

um in this game thereisnt much kill on sight

its more like

kill when u see him in 0% and is alone

there is no KOS the only cjance u had at that was if they attacked a tower and got pvp flaged but they nerfed that too cause of the CAREBEARS
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Yep, KOS is stupid in this game, where 99% of all areas are at least 75%.
    No need to PHEAR ME! anymore - Im gone

Both were low on hp, around 20% id say, then my bro (mr steel) attacks wind, all attacks but sneak, and wind had like 2k-3k hp left. A native staff crits for 1k in arena (cuz hes gimped).

Im interguy, and is Windbanes guildy, and wind was a good friend of steel till he killed him. steel stopped right after hit, and wind goes on after mr steel backing up and sitting down. WInd still hits.

Then Wind says he didnt mean to kill steel, then he said he wud let steel kill wind.
    Then wind LOGs in fear of loosing points of his rookie so he cant get apprentice.
    Then like 2 weeks after, wind says he wont give steel his kill back
    and says alot of nasty things to him.

This is where i come in, says to windbane he shud give steel his kill back, u know how brothers is when both playing on same acc and computer etc... Not fun.

Wind is not my friend anymore, cuz of saying alot of nasty stuff and changing his mind. Just give him back his kill damit.

Wind and me and steel test alot, we have did and then wind turns into an ass. Forget me if im wrong but shudnt friends trust each other and be nice? Instead of being ego and a total jerk?
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Apprentice Superman "Mrsteel" Dejavu - 217
    TL 7 Clan Enforcer God Father, Alien level 14
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Veteran Points: 36.
    Waiting for Age of Conan.
    Rest in Peace Beardedone, you will be missed.

Originally posted by Anunnak
    hehe You acted in self defense...

Something similar happened to me... I was gonna friendly duel a guildie we both mongo but I get aggroed by another enf. I had 10 lvls on him... he attacks I press ESC to abort attack. he keeps attacking so I rage Flurry Chall...

Me and guildie go on with our Duel.

Anu
    Self defense? Noway, they were friends. He knew Steel wudnt kill him, so he took a chance of killing steel just to be able to farm his lil gay title.
    RK1 Novice Simply "Bladeblood" Thebest - 220 TL 7 Clan Keeper Savior, Alien level 16
    RK1 Novice Kex "Interguy" Choklad - 216 - TL 7 Clan Soldier Field Marshal, Alien level 13

LOL WHAT EVER

first i dont care about titles period otherwise i wouldnt be doing towerbattles with my guild im freshman every other day

i logged because my isp dropped

and yes he DID sneak attack me and at under 40% of my health i had the right to kill him

because if he had've crit he would've killed me PERIOD

stop crying and grow up

and btw I guess you forgot that Rentrox killed me right after i killed steel But i guess that doesnt matter does it I didnt get ANY points from that
    Last edited by Pat; Dec 22nd, 2002 at 20:51:24.

So now im crying? haha, im just trying to get my bro off my back, well, ok im crying...

If u dont care, just let him kill u, do it for me, cuz hes KINDA annoying atm...

As far i know... he never crits unless flurry... he can hardly hit you... evades... he has never crited you.

There is a certain point where you break

For instance If a baby crys in its crib for No reason for hours ...you let it cry itself to sleep

I'm not backing down just so he will get what he wants Let him stick his thumb in his mouth

If he takes this game that serious he doesnt need to be playing it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast