Thread: Gmuptor...

Talking Gmuptor...

... One of the most Infamous Clan-Hated Ninja Looters on RK1. Many times I have gone to Tara only to have his little Alt show up to Ninja loot the body . Been wondering lately where this Character went , go and look up his name and poof , no more Gmuptor . (replaced with a lvl 36 toon)

Well i found out where he went and I am here to Warn all the Clan guilds out here that good ol Gmuptor has Both Switched to Clan And changed his name . Be forwarned that this person is not Trustworthy and To take a stand if you ever see him at a Raid or Asking to join a Guild.

everyone /tell theman1 Glad you Switched to clan !

Thanks for the warning.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

geez you just found out? :P

Think people known this long time ago :P If it is true. Dont really know the guy but he really nice to me. Still dont really see point in posting this to ruin someone else's fun ingame. Really makes you no better than what you post about him.

Maybe because he is known to ruin everyone else's game ingame with his ninja'ing?
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Two wrongs really dont make a right?

Don't judge a (wo)man, before u have walked a mile in his shoes, because than u will be a mile away and have his shoes.