Thread: Is there a new Cash exploit??

Is there a new Cash exploit??

Just browsing through Ebay to look at the chars up for sale (Not to buy, just because I am nosey )

and I noticed a lot of creds for sale nothing unusual there you might think. But normally the creds are mostly on RK1. But now RK2 seems to be swamped by creds. I totaled them all up and at this moment in time there are

910 Million creds for sale on Ebay for RK2.

Lots of them in clumps of 30 50 100 million. To me that says that there is a new cash duping exploit out there and people are trying to cash in.

What do you think? Have Market prices on RK2 gone mad recently?
    Active Characters consist of.

Wingto proud to be a member of The Dojo
    Doktaw stunned to be a member of Friends of The Dojo

Inactive Chars consist of

Severena happy to be a member of Friends of The Dojo
    Shackira a proud member of The Sentinals =TDF=
    All on Rimor

either that, or someone is selling their life savings =)

either that, or someone is selling their life savings =)
    More like, someone is selling there exploited life savings
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

*sigh*

We on RK2 are not polluted with as many corrupt players as RK1.

I myself have millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions of credits. All from blitzing for items. Just cause someone has lots of credits doesnt mean we follow in the footsteps of the corrupted RK1 exploiters.

Keep your trailer park trash and trashy ideas on RK1 we are happy with hard work and determination on RK2
    Last edited by Teufeldieb; Dec 20th, 2002 at 18:55:50.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Lujtor dropped a leet doll yesterday

*runs away*

Originally posted by Teufeldieb
    *sigh*

I myself have millions and millions and millions and millions and millions and millions of credits. All from blitzing for items. Just cause someone has lots of credits doesnt mean we follow in the footsteps of the corrupted RK1 exploiters.

Keep your trailer park trash and trashy ideas on RK1 we are happy with hard work and determination on RK2
    ROFL!!!

Man, you just opened yourself up to some nasty flames. That's right, every single person has exploited on RK-1 and RK-2 are filled with angels and goody two-shoes......

What a crock of ****.

FC should open up the dimensions and have a tag above your head that says your from ghost town RK-2 so all of us RK-1 peeps can KOS you fairy bunch.

Idiot.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

^ what a mature post you made there..... does your mommy know you are so violent from behind your keyboard!

And no not every single person has exploited. So don't put me in the same bucket of trash from which you crawled out of.

And the comment I made was simply implying that not everyone exploits.

And if your gimped butt could read you will see that what I said was ( and I will quote mark the important words for you) We on RK2 are not polluted with "as many" corrupt players as RK1.. This is partly due to the bigger population on RK1. So re-read the post and then you can come back with a better so-called flame......

gweedo!
    Last edited by Teufeldieb; Dec 20th, 2002 at 21:57:52.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Originally posted by Cyblade7

ROFL!!!

Man, you just opened yourself up to some nasty flames. That's right, every single person has exploited on RK-1 and RK-2 are filled with angels and goody two-shoes......

What a crock of ****.

FC should open up the dimensions and have a tag above your head that says your from ghost town RK-2 so all of us RK-1 peeps can KOS you fairy bunch.

Idiot.

RK2 isn't that empty.

Oh, by the way, you're the idiot here. Reread Teuf's post.

~Chris

chalk one up for Forum Trolls! w00t!

Forum Trolls : 1

RK2 : 0
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person

Cyblade you gimped butt.... duh didn't you read Teufeldieb's post? He's just into hard work, determination, and racial and socioeconomic biggotry, you trailer trash gweedo you.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Forum trolls and RK1ers have larger *****es. Even the females.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Theres someone who hasn't left rk1.. or their room for a few days..
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

I don't live in a trailer, it's a crashed rocket ship.
    That old skank hoe hanging out my laundry isn't my old lady, it's your mom.

You can't handle the Teuf ' !
    RK2
    Qwikz - HUGE Inc.

"I should get one of those signs that says "One of these days I'm gonna get organezized".

come on then
    share the exploit with us

i'll let u take a sniff out of my gluebag,?

Originally posted by Teufeldieb
    *sigh*

*rotflol* - Firstly, to think that RK2 is full of people that don't exploit is a pile of pants. How do you know? Is Genevra sat next to you? Also that fact there are more people in RK1 would provide good reason for there being more exploiters... after all, they need a marketplace, so why not use the larger of the set. Basic economic facts.

Secondly, alot of people were affected by exploiters on RK1, even though they had nothing to do with the exploits themselves. People were banned for have credits that were duped by someone else. Innocent RK1 players had to go through some very worrying times while the hunt was on for those credits.

Also, I think a few people resent the fact that you alter the context of your speach from a "part-attack" to a "full-attack", then try to render yourself flame proof on the basis of the part-attack.

Think about the big picture next time you use a keyboard.
    Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

Thing is, getting 100mill creds to sell ain't that hard at all, any lvl 150+ can make that kinds of amounts in a matter of days if they really want to....

So my answer to the topic if there's a new cash exploit; I don't think so.

(btw, selling Creds on Ebay ain't kool)
    • Flixer Fixer with the urge to become even more Fashionable
    • Howitz Soldier in the making
    • Traineeer Retired old Legend(Critting was an art)
    • Eliteguard Enforcer and Proud of it
      Rubika A growing doc

All Proud members of Elements of Destruction Now Recruiting