Thread: Time to test the XP re-imbursement.

Time to test the XP re-imbursement.

Well I logged into a respawned mission.
    We had killed the boss, and cleared the mission, and then before we could loot the boss the server locked.
    We chatted for a few minutes (that still worked) and then the server went down.

Well when it came back up I logged in, and sure enough, fully respawned mission, and in my atempt to run out I trained all kinds of mobs and died pretty quick

Time to test the XP re-imbursement.

Being one of the first people on I petitioned and only had 2 people in front of me.

A ARK came on, I explaiend what happened, he asked me where the mission was and I told him. Then I get a tell from GM Nophex1 and he asks me to go to the nearest save term.

a few seconds go by and I see:
    You received 2199181 xp.
    w00t
    First time I have seen this from Funcom, keep up the good work.
    IMI Tellus TT Advocate.
    Helsinki Dual wielding Tellus Soldier
    Chlamydia Combat Medic "turn right and cough..."
    Heygimme Gourmet baby chef and connoisseur.

Jesus H god~! I thought they didnt reimburse xp! At least that's what the note said. If they changed their policy than that earns funcom a whole lot of respect!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

yup looks like they finally got the reimbursement worked out

Great job funcom you roxxor.

nonononono J00 R0XX0R kupo!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Nophex1 roxxors!

wow thats soo cool, two thumbs way up for FC!

Originally posted by Halestorm
    wow thats soo cool, two thumbs way up for FC!
    way up where?

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Deacon, my arch rival and idol...... we meet again!!! *OVER DRAMA!!!*

Oi! Stop trying to get brownie points from FC, Deacon!! I know your plot. Get on their good side and one day you'll being getting some of teh footness with Gaute Godager and even that fat guy in the pictues from the newsletter, the one in the snow barefoot, himself!!! Or so you hope!!

I've exposed you once more, Deacon!! The time draws near for us to meet on the field of honor!!!.......... Is Cathedral Approach good for you, Deacy? The sunsets are really great and it would make for a very artistic backdrop for such a heart-punding........ >_>

I'll get you Deacon my pretty!!! And your little footness too!! Teheheheheheheheheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

*zooms away Dr. Claw stylin*
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.