Thread: Do not recruit Deathangel9, Soldier

Do not recruit Deathangel9, Soldier

I had an unpleasant experience of teaming with him tonight, running a mission with my alt in a 45ish team, where in the end (Was a nice guy until the boss was killed) he ran away with the good loot. When several wanted in on the useful stuff, he said "no", and when I suggested we roll for it he said no thanks, lol, bye (or something similar), and left the team.

Devron19 (Pandoras Wrath) was in the team too, as well as Static.... can't remember Devron19 even got a confirmation from him that he ran away with the good loot, asking something in the form of "Seems like Deathangel9 is running away with what he wants", whereas the answer was "Yup" or something like that. I apologize for not having a picture or a log of this to be able to be more accurate.

We were lucky enough to have one of the generals of his guild in the team, whereof we got a promise of him to kick Deathangel9. It's sad to see selfish people, not aware of how it might affect them in the future. But after all, ignorance is bliss Just my humble advise not to recruit him.

Xeph
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

*to the top*

Don't want anyone to miss this
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002

Arcane Circle

i like his style..
    what faction did u say he was?

Hehe

Well, I'll stay off commenting your taste

He was clan, deceiving clanners

Xeph

Arcane Circle

oh..
    filthee factionists..
    which the neutrals had some ev0l players.. except for me.. & my alts..;o

Nah,

Players like that are as useful as hemorroids. Luckily i have never had any, but I have several times encountered guys like this

Arcane Circle