Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Best Present You Can Give Players

I see flaws in your defense of not making pppe shop item.
    1.Key items to make the armors dont sell in shops: bronto hides, mantis parts, and dragon parts

2.You think that u wont still make tips if someone comes to u with some prearmor parts and wants u to make them to armor? Sure they will they will be happy for u to make there hides into some great armor.

Well i think i may have an idea for this problem.
    Make special pppes of different qls that can only make certain qls of armor with them. Make these pppes lvl restricted or skill restricted.

Ex. Ql25pppe soft
    description: Used to make soft armors.....
    requirements: must be lvl 25 to use this item or have x amount of skills in one or more particular skills

make this go up to ql 150 or 175 and the highest ql one can make all ql of armor as long as reqs to use this particular item are met.
    this will keep ppl from make so called tradeskills twinks which is a stupid notion there can be no such thing bcuz u cant really use your tradeskill to there full potential till you are at high lvls anyways.

did i do better maimgara??
    Originally posted by Wrangeline

You can dip ure cookie in my chocolate milk anytime

I got yer cookie baby come and get it

LOL two threads to answer for the same thing

Originally posted by milmaker
    I see flaws in your defense of not making pppe shop item.
    1.Key items to make the armors dont sell in shops: bronto hides, mantis parts, and dragon parts
    True... for soft but that's not the same for hard PPPE
    Then how to do : make soft shoppable but not hard ? remove cdarbo plates from shop ? (i don't think it's good if things are to easy to get...).

2.You think that u wont still make tips if someone comes to u with some prearmor parts and wants u to make them to armor? Sure they will they will be happy for u to make there hides into some great armor.[/B]
    I don't really mind about tips, i got all the items i need by myself, sometime with help from my friends, but atm, i don't need any money as i have all i need.

Well i think i may have an idea for this problem.
    Make special pppes of different qls that can only make certain qls of armor with them. Make these pppes lvl restricted or skill restricted.

Ex. Ql25pppe soft
    description: Used to make soft armors.....
    requirements: must be lvl 25 to use this item or have x amount of skills in one or more particular skills

make this go up to ql 150 or 175 and the highest ql one can make all ql of armor as long as reqs to use this particular item are met.
    this will keep ppl from make so called tradeskills twinks which is a stupid notion there can be no such thing bcuz u cant really use your tradeskill to there full potential till you are at high lvls anyways.
    Not a solution, or only if FC makes every pre-sellable PPPEs QL200 (i think about ppl who bought PPPEs for 100M an fixed them in a QL60 MMR ).
    BTW, as you have skill requs for making armor, i don't understand what you mean by "skill restricted", and lvl requ is almost ridicule in AO... You're talents are supposed to depend of your skills, not of your lvl.
    With a lvl requ (let's suppose you can't make armors higher than you're own lvl):
    - Atroxes will still need to be 170 to make 150 armor cause of their low int.
    - nm will need to wait till 150 to make armor they have the skills for till 140.

Well lvl requ are generalized, then AO lose all it's interest (all items that buffs become worstless)

Again : Make PPPEs drop trice more
    Arlister, Suprem Creator.
    Unit-Leader Ancarim Iron Legion.

maybe u didnt notice the part that said OR

which if u have the skill u can use the item

let me clarify if u have a pppe ql 25 u can make ql armor up to 49 if u have the skill but to make ql 50 u need to get the ql 50pppe and u cant use it if u dont X amount of skills

u cant make the armor if u dont have the skills anyways so what is the point
    Originally posted by Wrangeline

You can dip ure cookie in my chocolate milk anytime

I got yer cookie baby come and get it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12