Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neutrals become anarchists

Neutrals become anarchists

As warned in other medias about Omni Pol attacks against Neutrals in EFP last week, neutrals have started their terrorist acts in a move of rage and despair.

Today a neutral guild named "Tower Hunters" repeatedly attacked and destroyed both clan and omni mines in Upper Street West Bank. It doest look like they own any mining licence themselves and dont aim to own any as they didnt try to build bases on the fumes of the sided ruins.

From personal sources, i heard they had no representation amongst Neutral official leaders.

It looks like the first neutral revolt against both sides exagerated greed has begun. Neutral Terrorism is born, and the few coward leaders that claimed the meager 5% of the mines that were owned by neutrals have to bear the responsability of this dangerous evolution.

Ethical awareness must arise amongst leaders of both sides.Their interest on the long term is not the development of terrorism.

A new page in Ruki Ka history was just turned, as a consequence of the irresponsability of a few "black sheeps" on both sides. We must condemn their greed and cowardness before ... uncontrolable underground forces start to spoil the balance of power!
    Last edited by vorteks; Dec 19th, 2002 at 23:24:30.

On an OOC note, I would have to say that this organization is essentially begging to be griefed with chain-deaths at their respawn terminals.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

I'm not sure I understand why those neutral leaders that legitimately owned land are either "cowards" or should bear any responsibility for a rogue group of thugs or terrorists just because they bear the Neutral flag.

I don't understand this anymore than I understand why all Clan are guilty if one Clan commits an obvious act of agression.

Nor do I understand it anymore than I understand why all Omni orgs are guilty if one Omni org commits an obvious act of agression.

It seem eminately logical to me that the ONLY guilty party is the org that actually commited the act of agression.

You effectively look to have misundertood this article.

Those who bear the responsability of neutral terrorism are the sided leaders that considered what they call the "fence sitters" had no right to claim any mining licence and attacked the weaker neutrals instead of attacking what should be their real target : the opposite side.

For my side i m on the edge of creating a political movement amongst omni guilds which will be called "Ethical @wareness" which will follow 2 basic rules :

- No unprovoked attacks against neutral ownerships
    - No ninja settling against omni and neutral guilds.

The guilds that will choose to follow these two basic rules will be easily recognised by the @ sign at the end of their guild name. The development of this awareness might take some time...but we will fight for our belief and work to develop a consensus around those basic but important principals.
    Last edited by vorteks; Dec 19th, 2002 at 23:35:04.

I'm sorry I misunderstood you...

I applaud what you are doing...notice though that it is a subset of what I am trying to do with the Rubika Mining Cooperative.

I have asked all those that want to join in mutual non-agression from ALL factions; Clan, Omni and Neutral to respond to my forum on our gridsite www.whispers-edge.com under the public forum "Rubika Mining Cooperative".

Perhaps your non-agressive tendencies could be expanded to include those of us Clans that feel the same way?

Originally posted by vorteks
    You effectively look to have misundertood this article.

Those who bear the responsability of neutral terrorism are the sided leaders that considered what they call the "fence sitters" had no right to claim any mining licence and attacked the weaker neutrals instead of attacking what should be their real target : the opposite side.

For my side i m on the edge of creating a political movement amongst omni guilds which will be called "Ethical @wareness" which will follow 2 basic rules :

- No unprovoked attacks against neutral ownerships
    - No ninja settling against omni and neutral guilds.

The guilds that will choose to follow these two basic rules will be easily recognised by the @ sign at the end of their guild name. The development of this awareness might take some time...but we will fight for our belief and work to develop a consensus around those basic but important principals.

I m sorry Nelinda, but clans are my enemies and ever will, even tho i do respect some rules while attacking their bases.

I was born in a simple neutral family in Newland. Those clan barbarians killed mother and father while i was still a child and burnt my eyes with incandescent notum.

Fortunatly the nano technology allowed me to recover some kind of vision. But the remembering will be forged forever in my mind. I had to flee alone and bare feet from Newland to 4 holes, at the age of 6, and find my way completly blinded while clans children kept on throwing hot stones on my hurt juvenile body...i visited the reclaim may be 30 times before i managed to reach the wompa in 4 holes...

Clans goal is destruction, they are selfish, uneducated and have no self respect. They are true barbarians and must be kicked from this planet, from the galaxy even, for humanoids sake!!!

I, for one I find it quite interesting that you as a child survived the cellular reformation process as a child, especially 30 times. OmniTek has said that children and the elderly cannot survive the process and die slow agonizing deaths if they try, which is why children and the elderly are not insured. I also find it interesting that the clans would do all this to neutrals. The clans, it would seem, should like the neutrals, for while they are not openly rebelling, they are not working for OmniTek. The clans, I can assure you, are not all evil barbarians. Perhaps you had a bad run in with the Dust Brigade? And I do hope you will get back to me on how you survived the cellular reformation process.

And I can assure you that there are many educated clanners. I point to Nelida, Benjacrat, and Poetica and three prime examples.

I also find it hard to believe that clanners are selfish, having given up many luxuries of life to fight for freedom.
    Last edited by Uwen; Dec 20th, 2002 at 01:01:18.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

I have no clue on how i survived the so called "cellular reformation", barbarian. My childhood took place in the early times of settlement on this planet, and from what i can remember, there was not such a reformation problem. May be clans managed to hack the system for the youngsters,as this is in their customs to show disdane to the feable and innocent.

Regarding the clans respecting neutrals, or fence sitters as they call them, that can i not believe! As naive as i was at that age, i stopped at the bronto burger to beg for some food on the way to 4 holes...the seller saw me and felt compassion. When i was about to get my first meal in the day, a clan teeny took it away from me and stepped on it!

Lonely, cold, hungry and desparate, i seeked for assistance to help me go across the bridge to 4 holes. Somebody who seemed to be neutral offered me some help...we teamed...i felt safe and trusted him...and he started to shoot at me....yes i know you wont believe me...but in those times, ICC rules regarding how to treat a team mate were unclear. And i had to get my dirty rugs out of the reclaim again...i heard later that he was a clan from witnesses.

Clans have no rules, they are cheaters, thieves and murderers. They are the infected scar of this planet and i will contribute to their eradication, meanwhile i will protect my native neutral family as hard as i can from their subversive influence and from the few ex convicts that omni tek recruited in omni ranks that attack neutral bases. They should be fired on the spot...but Philip Ross is so far, always traveling for diplomatic concerns...he cant witness those few criminals and judge them.

We bring Peace and Unity. Clans bring chaos and despair. None will survive! None...none...none....none.....

I have no clue on how i survived the so called "cellular reformation", barbarian. My childhood took place in the early times of settlement on this planet, and from what i can remember, there was not such a reformation problem. May be clans managed to hack the system for the youngsters,as this is in their customs to show disdane to the feable and innocent.

Regarding the clans respecting neutrals, or fence sitters as they call them, that can i not believe! As naive as i was at that age, i stopped at the bronto burger to beg for some food on the way to 4 holes...the seller saw me and felt compassion. When i was about to get my first meal in the day, a clan teeny took it away from me and stepped on it!

Lonely, cold, hungry and desparate, i seeked for assistance to help me go across the bridge to 4 holes. Somebody who seemed to be neutral offered me some help...we teamed...i felt safe and trusted him...and he started to shoot at me....yes i know you wont believe me...but in those times, ICC rules regarding how to treat a team mate were unclear. And i had to get my dirty rugs out of the reclaim again...i heard later that he was a clan from witnesses.

Clans have no rules, they are cheaters, thieves and murderers. They are the infected scar of this planet and i will contribute to their eradication, meanwhile i will protect my native neutral family as hard as i can from their subversive influence and from the few ex convicts that omni tek recruited in omni ranks that attack neutral bases. They should be fired on the spot...but Philip Ross is so far, always traveling for diplomatic concerns...he cant witness those few criminals and judge them.

We bring Peace and Unity. Clans bring chaos and despair. None will survive! None...none...none....none.....
    I will have you know that I am no barbarian even by your own standards, though I do not care how a person like you percieves me. I am an employee of OmniTek, if you would take time from rambling and look at my signature. Also, the system would be worse in the early year and the clans did not hack the system. They use it too if you did not know. Thye do not have disdain for the innocent or feeble, there are innocents and feeble people among the clans as well. The clans have rules, just not a unified system of them. The clans are trying to unify and make rules they can all live by. There are as many cheats, thieves, and murders in OmniTek if not more. And I assure you, Phillip Ross would not fire people who attack clan or neutral holdings. OmniTek brings unity and peace at a price, which the ones that quit and became the clans decided was too much for a commodity they could try to provide for themselves. The clans do not bring chaos and despair. Rogue organisations on both sides do that. If what you say is true about the grouping, then it must of been one of those few sick minds that exist on ALL THREE sides

I will close by saying I believe you are lying. I do not think this childhood you have described ever happened. You would not have survived the reformation process once, let alone 30 times. And I also doubt a clanner would have taken your burger and stepped on it. If they did take it, it would be to eat. Clans are not known to waste things. And the ICC rules have always been clear. It is not possible to attack people in your team.
    Last edited by Uwen; Dec 20th, 2002 at 02:29:51.

Oh! that is nasty! I would never do that nor anyone I know.

Seriously those that did that to you should be hunted down and disposed of permanently! The Clans I know and live with are not those people...I would willingly join you to help you find those individuals that perpetrated that horrible act.

Just don't blame the rest of us...there are Omni that are ruthless barbarians as well.

I m sorry Nelinda, but clans are my enemies and ever will, even tho i do respect some rules while attacking their bases.

I was born in a simple neutral family in Newland. Those clan barbarians killed mother and father while i was still a child and burnt my eyes with incandescent notum.

Fortunatly the nano technology allowed me to recover some kind of vision. But the remembering will be forged forever in my mind. I had to flee alone and bare feet from Newland to 4 holes, at the age of 6, and find my way completly blinded while clans children kept on throwing hot stones on my hurt juvenile body...i visited the reclaim may be 30 times before i managed to reach the wompa in 4 holes...

Clans goal is destruction, they are selfish, uneducated and have no self respect. They are true barbarians and must be kicked from this planet, from the galaxy even, for humanoids sake!!!

Nel, this person seems to be as uncompromising as Marliman. And possibly less so, if thats even possible.

Ethical awareness must arise amongst leaders of both sides.Their interest on the long term is not the development of terrorism.
    Ok! Sounds good!

Ok, now I'm confused...perhaps not as much as you seem to be though.

Why would you want ethical awareness on both sides if you intend to eradicate one of them?
    Garret "Necc" Scheer press officer of Desert Winds (MSAS)

Karma, the world's true equalizer.

Free Rubi-Ka!

The "Tower Hunters" are a low level guild of mercenaries. They destroy towers of either side for money. Its not like they are just a simply terrorist org, they are actually of the worst kind: using their neutral status to be able to attack both sides freely. That is one of the reasons why i do not appreciate neutrals in Omni-Tek land - you consider yourselves neutral and abuse your status effectively by calling people who care for their land "terrorists" or "criminals". So far Omni-Tek still owns the planet and even if you are allowed to mine notum, that doesnt mean that you can keep a mine forever. Its basically survival of the fittest and the deregulation of the land by the ICC does not grant you an immediate right to own land. Its the possibility for you to own land, not more. Lose the land to someone stronger than you, bad luck. Go ahead and try to claim it back, but as neutrals you surely dont want to attack Omni-Tek guilds or Clans, no? The solution is quite simple: join either side and get over with it. Then you at least have a reason to attack a side. Whether the neutrals side with the Clans or Omni-Tek is rather unimportant, considering the very small number of neutrals on Rubi-Ka.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Uwen, if you meet me personaly, you will still see the scars of the barbarians tortures i had to undergo on my eyes, scars that i usually hide behind shade of lub. And if you care to check ICC archives, you will find out that it was possible at one time to attack team mates, but of course only settlers without honor did. Your arrival on this planet might be too recent for you to be aware of those facts.

I now have myself children and am almost grand father. My children have been hunting in our forests against local muted living species and died hundreds of times...they are still on the planet. The permadeath on cellular reformation for the youngest is unknow on ICC archives on this planet, this looks more like a personal fantasy.

Necc, my stance is very simple. Protect the neutrals, dont ninja settle your side and the neutrals. But i am for an intense fight against the opposite side, a side that has opposite values but the same power of fire and defense. I never said i am a pacifist, i said i was a warrior with ethics. The term "we bring peace" in Omni Tek means we eradicate the evil and collaborate with good wills : "Omni Tek proteks"

Meister, meister, dear meister, i know you since Omni Orphans Elementary School and you alway have been the same. Always envying what your neighbours had, always plotting for power and recognition. But of course you didn steal from the toughest of us, you only attacked the weakest, as your physical constitution didnt allow you to step on the toughests feet.

Tower hunters appeared recently and from what i can witness, after your coward attack against Independant Rubikans. Our mission as defined by Philip Ross is to pacify the planet, stabilise and educate the local populations, so that the company investments can turn profitable on the long term. It is positive for our social caring image to keep independant people on the planet and you know this. Leaving 10% of the planets resources for the locals to be self suffisant is an investment in terms of the companies image in the galaxy. It will allow us to acquire more mining licences on other planets from ICC.

By attacking neutrals you betrayed Philip Ross instructions, you endangered our own future, and i will act for you to be judged and sanctioned. An omni without honor is worse that a clan. . Clans can t be educated to our understanding of building a better society for all, so they must be eradicated. Neutrals can fit this long term goal.

Calling Independent Republicans "terrorists" as you did on other medias is just weak attempt to justify your lack of honor. The very few will consider this to be true. They are globally known to seek peace and just want to be self suffisant. Nothing that could endanger our company. If you want to kill your leet pet, you just need to say he is enraged. You just applied the same lame tactic against IR, and this has as a consequence for Omni Pol to be flagged as an organisation without honor and shadows Omni Tek image in the galaxy.

Your political shortsightedness is a danger for our side. It must and will be condemned!
    Last edited by vorteks; Dec 20th, 2002 at 12:02:18.

My arrival on this planet is not recent but I have not had children because I do not want to bring them into a worl that has people like you in it. People who refuse to compromise and have a blind hatred of a large group of people for what a small group of people might have done. You are a repeated liar and there is proof that children and the elderly cannot survive the reformation process and never have been able to. If you read the article about the apartment explosion, if you were on planet way back then, you can see why hundreds of children and elderly people died pointlessly. In response to your thinking I am "too recent" on planet, I am actually quite sure I have been here before you, even though that doesnt really matter. And if I am mistaken, it is because when you were here before me, you were not involved politically as I have been my entire life on RubiKa. I think you are also lying about your children dying over and over again because its simply NOT possible. You might even be lying about having those children, but I cannot prove that. You have probably never seen the ICC archives on this planet because they contain a plethora of information regarding permadeath in children and the elderly. You are a misguided fool, one of the foul people on both sides that make their respective sides continue this senseless fighting.

I will say this however, your attempts to raise ethical awareness and leave neutral out of the conflict is something I respect and will support, though I can say nothing for your other ideals and thoughts, especially those about the clans.

Originally posted by Meister
    That is one of the reasons why i do not appreciate neutrals in Omni-Tek land - you consider yourselves neutral and abuse your status effectively by calling people who care for their land "terrorists" or "criminals". S
    I don't consider all Omni-tek employees as evil because of the policies of their employer.
    Please don't consider all Neutrals as being as shortsighted as you describe above.

People, and groups who care about their land are not terrorists and criminals. People who harm the land are.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

The "Tower Hunters" are an enigma to me. They are like ghosts, nameless and faceless. On very rare occasions I have glimpsed one flitting about the Borealis streets, but they eerily vanish before I can even raise my hand to flag them down.

What is the Tower Hunters' motivation? What made them start? What will make them stop? These are just a few of the questions that immediately spring into my highly logical mind. Based on the information I have received here.......I do not know. More information is needed, but trying to find these people may prove to be a greater challenge than you yet realize.

Meister, how are you going to hold these people accountable if you cannot find them? While I concede there are most likely those in the Neutral community who would secretly applaud TH for their actions, there are......in my opinion.......more that would not. Willfully making enemies of the entire Neutral populace based on the actions of one particular group would be a grave error on your part. When you attack what you percieve as a Sleeping Leet, it may very well turn out to be the Sleeping Juggernaut you have awakened instead. No, this is not a threat. It is neither my place, nor in my nature to do that; just a picture of what COULD happen given the proper(improper?) circumstances

((OOC: I have no idea who these people are, what they're trying to do, or how to contact them.))
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

OOC: Try checking the rubi-ka lookup for their org. Then either use /cc addbuddy, or use the 'addguildbuddies' script from the Tools section of the Unity of the Rose website, linked from my signature.

Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Dear Uwen,

Yes my logic is a sided logic, this is why i am sided. I was pushed into omni ranks by clans and learnt to appreciate Omnit Tek views about galaxy development. I am now one of its most passionate defenders.

I admit i have a hard time understanding your logic. You are sided and you claim peace. In my opinion, the only population that could claim peace on this planet are neutrals, that are NOT a side, contrarely to what you stated (quote : ALL THREE sides ) but a group of people that had personal opinions and had the faith to keep them even tho this choice desadvantaged them obviously in terms of wealth and power. The only reason why you would choose a side and refuse fight is because you fear adversity. You can not benefit from the advantages of being sided and claim a neutral stance. This is the real foolishness. All the more foolishness that you betray the company that feeds you...."dont forget to use your last gun on a clan member" : this is the official stance of Omni Tek.

If you were part of the first wave of immigrants when the planet was officialy authorised by ICC for humanoids settlement in June 29 of the Year One of our Era, you would know about team "mates" killing and how i suffered from this. It is just not possible to be older than this as the land was free of humanoid presence before that date.

Regarding death, once again i cant understand your logic. From what i know death is when you go and visit reclaim, and a child is a newborn on this planet with low skills for attack and defense. I see tens of newborns die and visit reclaim everyday and none desapear into traditional permadeath.

Of you calling me a liar repeatedly whithout knowing me personaly and how far my sense of ethics goes, every witness can make his own opinion about this kind of behaviour...obviously not the behaviour of a peace minded personality.

Once again when your sayings differ from your actions, then you already entered the dome of foolishness and start to loose self respect and respect from your community. I fear this is too late for you.
    Last edited by vorteks; Dec 20th, 2002 at 17:54:44.

Perhaps, then, I jumped to conclusions. I thought you were talking about actual children, those that are below the age of 18 or 21. I did not know that you were talking about people who are beginning either their careers with OmniTek, the Clans, or the Neutrals. Yes, they can be reanimated. Children under 18 or so cannot be reanimated and that is what I thought you were talking about. The team issue I have not found any evidence to support or deny either of our claims. I cannot remember my early days on planet because I took a lengthy vacation off planet to a backwards planet containing three "realm" (similar to our three sides) called "Hibnernia", "Albion", and "Midgard" who were perpetually stuck in a technological era similar to that of old earth Medieval. That experience made me forget the details my early days on planet. Perhaps you are right, but I assure you I have been here for a great length of time.

Now, you state that neutrality is not a side. You state this as fact. This is not fact. This is your opinion. I believe that it is a side. Making no decision is still a decision. They are a distinct side. A side that does not want employment at OmniTek and do not want to fight against OmniTek.

Now perhaps you have been here as long as I have, but I did not see you on the political stage ((OOC: Forums)) until very recently, while I myself was very active.

I also apologise for judging you without actually knowing you. You may not be a liar in most things. The thing I was basing that on, was my misunderstanding of what you meant when you said child. Like I said before, I thought you meant a child, not a new employee/neutral/clanner. I am a peace minded person, but more so a democratic minded person and I defend both those fervently (unless they contradict at which point I will choose democracy) which makes me jump to conclusions. Anyone can jump to conclusions, peace minded or not.

I have entered no "dome of foolishness" unless you consider peace, understanding, and acceptance foolish. And if you do, I do not wish to associate with you. I have lost no self respect. Not when I first quit the corporation, not when I came back and not now. And "my community" has lost no respect for me I assure you. "My community" are those who wish for peace and understanding which you have attacked repeatedly. "My community" consists of liberals and supporters of peace on all three sides of the conflict. And once again I say all three sides because neutrality is a side. They choose to be neutral.

And you seem to think that neutrals are ignorant and uneducated. If I am wrong, correct me, but your tone of voice leads me to that thought as well as the thought that you have a pity for neutrals. I am sure the neutrals want neither your pity nor care if you think they are ignorant. They are not ignorant. They know that they are neutral and they want to stay that way. Some of the best things come from the neutrals. The Indepentdent Rubi Ka newsgrid is the onyl source of information I consistently think to be reliable because it is unbiased except for the very occasional tendency towards neutral interests, but that is understandable and occurs far less than in the Voice of Freedom or the Omni Herald.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast