Thread: Can't use wheel scroll

Can't use wheel scroll

I have a Logitech Optical Mouse. I notice when I run the game in a window, I can use the wheel scroll just fine. When I run the game full screen wheel scroll capabilities stop.

My girlfriend who uses a Microsoft optical mouse can scroll just fine when running full screen.

Also, I notice that a lot of vendor terminals will only scroll to a certain point then stop. In order for me to see the rest of the items for sale I have to click and drag the scroll bar.

Lightbulb Drivers issue

Guy,

uninstall the buggy logitec drivers. They are the source of your troubles. I used to have a ms mouse wich works well, and one day i had the bad idea to buy a Logitech mouse. Then installed the drivers and suddenly mouse scroll did not work anymore in AO. I've uninstalled them to get back with a standar driver (ms i suppose) and everything went back ok.
    Once i said that i will not buy any logitech device anymore because they were refusing to make a driver for my webcam compatible with Win2K. And i get dissapointed again with these drivers again for my mouse. I read also somewhere that the latest Logitech MouseWare are bugged under Win2k. This time i will never buy a logitech device again. I swear it