Thread: Make 1-10 remapable

Make 1-10 remapable

I have a hard time reaching 7-0 on my ergo keyboard without using my right hand. Please make it so i can assign any key for these 10 buttons. Shouldnt be too hard
    Fluff Molgan Fluffyfluff eqp
    Mglomk2
    Synergy Factor

....have been horribly brainwashed by the prospect of being uber into camping NPCs until their peepee's shrivel (c) Naraya

Uhm. Then why don't you use use your right hand? Touch typing is supposed to be left-shift right-finger-key or right-shift left-finger-key.

And that's what those ergo keyboards are made to support.
    Stabdude Opifex Shade, Atlantean (and my new MAIN!) - native of the Shadowlands
    Slapster - Retired
    Retriever - Retired

This is it

The fact that several keys are hard-mapped is lame.....

I say, make all of the game commands map-able to any key/button we like.
    .: Naraya :.

Originally posted by Slapster
    Uhm. Then why don't you use use your right hand? Touch typing is supposed to be left-shift right-finger-key or right-shift left-finger-key.

And that's what those ergo keyboards are made to support.
    Thats the whole point, i dont want to lift my right hand ever when i play. I come from quake so im used to being able to bind any key to anything. I duel like a madman

I dont have time to move my mouse over the screen to my hotbar either so dont start suggesting that crapola
    Mglomk2
    Synergy Factor

....have been horribly brainwashed by the prospect of being uber into camping NPCs until their peepee's shrivel (c) Naraya

hm, bump? =>
    Mglomk2
    Synergy Factor

Yeah I have a problem playing one handed too. Especially when around nanomage females. There's been times when I've actually had to put my jar of mayo away.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by Thedeacon
    Yeah I have a problem playing one handed too. Especially when around nanomage females. There's been times when I've actually had to put my jar of mayo away.
    After years of practise anyone can become the master to surf the internet with one hand. AO is no different....
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"