I personally very much appreciate the petition system and am very pleased that a real person comes to take a look at your situation to see what they can find out for you. All of the people who've helped me when I've had to petition have been unfailingly kind, considerate and helpful.

My suggestion is this however: Please! get more people to answer petitions.

There is a settlement that is due NW from Tir where I thought I'd stop in to sell some stuff from my last mission while on my way to the new mission. But for whatever reason, the doors to the stores were not even acknowledging that I was approaching them, let alone opening and giving admittance. So I petitioned to let the PtB (Powers that Be) know there was an issue.

My roommate arrived home and brought his character online and sat with me for a bit thinking that it might not take too long (it usually hasn't in the past). I went outside and had a smoke (we don't smoke in our house). Came back, wrapped three presents, browsed the web for an hour, had another smoke, made dinner and ate, wrapped another present, had another smoke, roommate ran a solo mission . . . . In all, I sat and waited for three hours!

Now many of you will say "Why didn't you just go to another store or walk away?" I can easily appreciate that this is a way to help "live troubleshoot" issues within the game and I don't mind helping out in this aspect. Yes, I could have walked elsewhere, but then it would have looked silly when I got the tell saying that someone was on their way to try to help me and I'm off in Greater Tir County on a mission.

But please! Get more people to help on the petition system! A 20 minute wait is nothing to me but three hours! It makes me not want to use the petition system anymore.

Edit: typo