Thread: Getting stuck on flat ground.

Getting stuck on flat ground.

The canyon leading from Borealis to Holes in the Wall is a place where I frequently stumble over invisible wrinkles in the ground. It's generally annoying, as you have to jump your way through this maze of toe-stubbers.

Come to think of it, Last Ditch is equally annoying, in the area of the scanner/bank and whompa. These are areas I frequently visit. I am sure there are others.

Break out the steamroller please and get the wrinkles sorted, will you?
    This is only my opinion of course, but I'm entitled to it.

BattleFalcon, Unit Commander of Desert Winds
    Bandasje, first ever neutral TL6 doctor, any server.

"Wrinkled ground"

I have to agree with this recommendation. The first time I visited Last Ditch, being rather new to AO on the whole (have only played for about a week at the time I went into Last Ditch), I thought it was something I was doing wrong. But then I realised that for every five feet I moved, the graphics were not "meeting up" and it's quite annoying to try to move about in this fashion.

I have had this problem in west athens also when i jump over the building across from the grid point once i get to where that little hill is starting to go down across from the bank i get stuck and have to jump to continue on. I also had this problem on flat ground while defending a clan base some where in 4 holes it was right on the PvP border
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.