Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AO Movie: The Team Mission (Part 1)

lol! That is great. I like the billboard and the Manta ish vehicle. Awsome animation!
    ~Q~
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

Talking

Thx for the response everybody!
    Do not forget part 2, which is out this very moment!

Hmmm... Hemi probably thought I would release all 4 parts at once, that's why you feel tricked. And for anyone wjo wonders: No, there is not going to be any sound. I do have a recording device, but you wouldn't really like me to do the voices, to put it that way.

Thad

That is outstanding work, I watched both a few times and saw more and more detail, (like the rollerrat chasing the fixer at the intro squence he he) truely great work.

/me bows to Thadlerian

peace
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Wink

Heh... it's supposed to be a leet
    Not too easy to show that with only one brick, though.

Originally posted by Thadlerian
    Heh... it's supposed to be a leet
    Not too easy to show that with only one brick, though.
    Oops.... sorry, just thought it was the fixer running from the roller-rat chest trap gag, but yep leggo is a harsh mistress

peace
    cal

WE WANT PART 3!!!!!

Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Talking

ROFL that was awesome

Now we need more!
    Proud member of the Ancarim Iron Legion.

Don’t mettle in the affairs of Cats. You are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Melee advy!

I see a part 3 in that directory.
    http://www.winnert.com/aomovie/
    teammission3.mpg is the best one in the series so far in my opinion.
    Can't wait for part 4!
    Last edited by Ratty; Dec 29th, 2002 at 05:54:40.

LMAO

more more!
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

I hope they get to the boss!

p.s. why is there a new thread on each part?

I had this thread bookmarked so I could keep up on updates, only to find I was missing updates because new threads kept popping up, one for each part.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=84701
    Last edited by Ratty; Dec 29th, 2002 at 05:57:42.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12