Thread: So I just got Notum Wars..

So I just got Notum Wars..

as an early X-mas gift, right? I open the box, take out the CD, install it. I go to the webpage to put in my little key and register my account as NW activated or whatnot, and the key from my sealed box is ALREADY IN USE!

So.. I try a few more times to enter it, no luck. I petition and wait for a couple hours for my GM. When he finally gets there, he tells me not to mix up the 1s and ls.. ok. Then he tells me to email account support. I ask him to tell me what exactly to include in the email so that I don't need to wait for a reply, and he says "just what you told me".

So I email account support. They reply telling me I need to FAX them or scan the inside of my NW package with the key, and the sales receipt. I have no fax, I have no scanner, I have no sales receipt for my X-mas gift. I have no NW, but Funcom still has my money, or more specifically.. my brothers money :0

What do I do?

PS. The box was not returned from a previous owner. The box was sealed when given to me. There were no 0s nor Os, 1s nor ls in my key. I am not a silly person who makes silly mistakes when entering his keys in. Well, I am a silly person, but a silly person who spends all too many hours on the computer and knows not to make silly mistakes like that.
    Last edited by Geofforey; Dec 19th, 2002 at 01:59:14.

Unhappy

Doh thats what i like to call the "why not theory"

Sorry to hear that bro, hope they can fix that for you soon
    Frankt
    Nemesis (RK2)

Really sorry to hear something like this happening.

Don't you have a scanner/fax at school/work? Do they have on at the local library?

Hell, go to the shop your brother bought the game from and demand to use their scanner. :-)
    "You shoot me in a dream, you'd better wake up and apologize."

how about the 0s and Os? zero's and Os that is..L/I..etc.

a person in my guild couldnt get his to work cuz he was mixin up the 0 vs O?

im sure u thought of that too...but just in case you didnt..