Thread: Official Fairwell from Jhanarr

Smile Official Fairwell from Jhanarr

I left AO a few months ago and will not be returning. People still seem to send me the occassional /tell about my skins and I do log in now and again on the AORC ((Anarchy Online Relay Chat)) to view these and chat to some people. However, Jhanarr as a character was deleted a few weeks ago.

I'd like to thank the community for their support duing my skinning and mapping days. Thanks to the news sites for publicity and hitting my servers with over 100,000 downloads*. Skins are linked in the signature below. If you use my skins and need a decent map, either use this one at Travel to Rubi-Ka or Dovve's Map.

Take care all and have fun - eat some muffins for Jhanarr

*downloads figure is of all skins added together
    Jharick "Jhanarr" Naarr
    Long since left AO :: Catch me on the forums!

Muffins are for sharing, so be cool - buy me a muffin, today!

My Five GUI Skins:::download them now!

Adios Jhanarr

GL in the future
    ¤ League of Legends - 68WM1 ¤

My PvP policy: If you can't beat 'em, annoy 'em!

Re: Official Fairwell from Jhanarr

Originally posted by Jhanarr
    I left AO a few months ago and will not be returning.
    err, dude to actually LEAVE Ao you have to bye bye.

Logging and posting here, months later and still checking into the chat clients means your still here.

So the day you actually dont come here, or log in to the game or the chat client is the day you leave.

And coming back here to check how many people reply to your little thre rests the timer.

FC does not care if you come or go. The crowds at TIR, Ent BB and NLC dont care. It's a game. Dont linger for months and even try and think that you left.

You cant be alcohol free for three monthswith a beer in your hand just because it's light beer
    My husband came home with a tube of KY jelly and said, "This will make you happy tonight!"

He was right. When he went out of the bedroom, I squirted it all over the doorknobs. He couldn't get back in.

Q : What must a woman do when a man is running around in circles?
    A : Reload, adjust the scope, and carry on shooting.

A couple are lying in bed. The man says: "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world"

The woman says : "I will surely miss you"

Damn, WebMD- you need to relax.

Take it easy, Jhanar. I've enjoyed your skins and will continue to support the sharing of muffins.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Yeah. Calm down. He just wants to say Bye.
    Good luck in your future endeavors!
    ~Q~
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

Take care Jhan dude, been really nice hanging out with ya ^^ I'll miss the muffin talk <_>

Hey Q, give me my face back ^_^

((Chill out WebMD. You must get wound up easy huh?))
    Last edited by DaSampla; Dec 19th, 2002 at 06:58:54.

Thumbs down

Hey Webmd you need to spend more time on you healing skills than flaming cause you suck ashe as a doc!!!...lol

Jhanarr take care sir.

Re: Re: Official Fairwell from Jhanarr

Originally posted by WebMD

err, dude to actually LEAVE Ao you have to bye bye.

Logging and posting here, months later and still checking into the chat clients means your still here.

So the day you actually dont come here, or log in to the game or the chat client is the day you leave.

And coming back here to check how many people reply to your little thre rests the timer.

FC does not care if you come or go. The crowds at TIR, Ent BB and NLC dont care. It's a game. Dont linger for months and even try and think that you left.

You cant be alcohol free for three monthswith a beer in your hand just because it's light beer

Sad that some folks have to pile on indigity to what I thought was a pretty classy farewell. For those who did not know him, Jhanarr was a big part of 3305 Local, one of the largest and best guilds on any AO server. He gave countless hours of free work to the AO community in the form of skins that people can use. We did not know each other all that well but I'll still miss him.
    Get some history before you shoot off next time, WebMD.
    BigGreen
    Advisor of Rising Phoenix
    www.risingphoenix.org

current setup

We we're all sad to see Jhanarr leave, I still enjoy using Jhans' "silver" skin he was guild-mate and a friend.

WebMD, I think you'll find Jhan made an awful lot of freinds in this game through all his hard work and efforts, his wanting to let as many know as possible that he's leaving is an act of politeness.

Something I might add, your post leads me to believe, have a great deal to learn about.

The king is dead, long live the muffinKing

cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

I think the bloke that flamed him just gets sick of seeing all these pointless im leaving threads with flames. Since this one doesnt contain them then i dont know why he posted it
    :: Disco "Strayduck" Duck - Equipment - History ::

I think the dude that flamed him need to take a little break from games in general -> http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=85333

Goodluck in your future ... you doing the right thing imo
    (Original) lvl 200 Neutral -Soldier-
    Lance"Jovilen" Scheer

Good luck and see you in the next virtual world Jhanarr.

Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

I hope WebMD realizes theres a lot of poeple out there very eager to show him the light.. in the form of being knocked out.

But thats not the topic.. AO's gonna miss ya Jnaharr man, as will all of 3305 .

/me hands Jhanarr an Everlasting Chocolatechip Muffin for the road.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"