Thread: Lvl 100 CLAN doc thinking about...

Talking Lvl 100 CLAN doc thinking about...

... joining a guild again I used to be in another guild a long time ago, but it kind of fell apart. Ever since then I have not chosen to join any other guild, but I have been approached by team members several times so now I am wanting to give the whole idea a little more thought.

I am lvl 100, a doc, female, I love to team and chat and help people out I also live in Europe, so joining a guild with many European members might be nicest. I don't really feel drawn to overly huge guilds, anything above 150 members would probably be too large for me. I am not looking for any 'favours' (money etc.), just people to team with and share a good time, people that are friendly and like to help each other out.

I'd be happy if you could message me in game or post here if you think I would feel comfortable in your guild and be of value for it. Thanks a lot!

Leely

PS: Clanner all the way, hehe, not changing sides

Hehe welcome back Leely I'm sure anyone would welcome you you were away too long. I'm gonna dust down my little lvl 101 mp and come out to play I think.
    Wee, sleekit, cowrin', tim'rous beastie,
    O, what a panic's in thy breastie!

Thumbs up

Want to join my dead guild? I'm the only one that talks