Thread: Bug: movement predictors not working

Bug: movement predictors not working

Manex - 14m range
    Y. Movement predictor, +24 range

should give me around 38m total range.

at the same time, I have in a nano range increaser, capping my nanos at 40 range.

If I go to a backyard, root a leet, and then go to the max distance (40m, tested by casting other nanos on leet until "out of range"), I cannot shoot the leet until I close the distance by around half (i.e. approx 20 range).

Also tried unequipping my nano range increaser, found a nano with 20 range, gun has about the same range as the nano.

Reported it to an Ark and demonstrated in backyard, she said she'd let the bughunters know.

btw- I was not overequipped on the gun or movement predictor.

Would very much like to see this fixed- lots of wasted IPs on WS and perception.

-D
    ===============
    First Order S.S.S.C.
    ===============

max range

correct me if i'm wrong but its impossible to reach max range with a gun under 20m.
    the scope and movement predicters add a % of the base range to your gun
    for instance, QL200 movement predictor = rangeinc weapon 50
    would mean it adds 50% of the 14m on your manex
    meaning QL200 movement predictor adds 7m to your manex (14 * .5(50%))
    QL200 ellts adds 45 rangeinc weapon adding another 6.3m (not sure how fractions work)
    so looks like the max you'll be getting is 27.3m (not sure how they round fractions though).
    could get more with the rangeinc implants i suppose.
    hope this helps

green-jello is right, the predictor adds %, so your +24 range adds 24% more range.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

One problem if you look at the description it does not say % it just says range increase. The description should say exactly what its adding but its doesnt.