Thread: Bronto Chest Piece Already!!!

Bronto Chest Piece Already!!!

for the love of god, please just put the ql200 bronto chest piece in the game already? every other bronto piece ql200 is in the game, why not the chest?(bronto hide tunic in the database

-Crackasama
    soldier, RK2

not quite

well as you can see(read my post) i acknowledged that is in the database, however (this has been confirmed by ARK) it is NOT in the game(does not drop ever). So again, please make it drop.

-crackasama
    soldier, RK2

that would be cool
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

BUMP!

I look like a freak in my "complete" bronto set right now.. biomech chest

/J

You said put it in the game, didn't say it had to drop. I can assure you it's in your resource.dat file

~Chris

I'll give a big thumbs-up to this idea. I use Bronto Armor for most of my suit, and they really need to make the Tunic piece drop in-game.

-Jayde

response to mega

chris-

i am aware it is in the database. i know how to use www.auno.org too however it has been confirmed by ARK that it does not drop in game. What I am saying is that they should fix it so that it DOES drop in game, like all the other pieces.

Crackasama
    soldier RK2
    Crackasama RK2 Soldier
    Crackasan RK2 MA
    Proud General of Alpha Omega
    Clan for life!!!

Bah, Chris is just being a troll, Cracka.

Hey, did you ever get those Kaehler sleeves, bro, or do you still need help? I should be back in-game after tomorrow, so...
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Re: response to mega

Originally posted by Crackasama
    chris-

i am aware it is in the database. i know how to use www.auno.org too however it has been confirmed by ARK that it does not drop in game. What I am saying is that they should fix it so that it DOES drop in game, like all the other pieces.

Crackasama
    soldier RK2
    I know that, I just wanted to piss you off. It's what I do in my spare time.

But, to actually add some input to this thread (!), I agree.. a lot of items that are in the database need to be dropping, as there are some nice items that aren't really overpowered that would make sense to drop on boss mobs and whatnot.

~Chris

Re: response to mega

chris-

Crackasama
    soldier RK2
    Yes, but do you know how to use www.aodb.info

Seriously, though... No reason for the Bronto Tunic piece not to drop. It's not overpowered, all the other parts do... I can't think of any particular reason why it *shouldn't* be in the game.

-Jayde

I've been told by an ark not to give up my search for the Bronto Chest pieces after i asked the ark to check with a GM if it's ingame... Maby we can get somthing from a Dev member or somthing ?

thank you all for your input

lol ok first of all, ty chris. it is reassuring to know i don't have an enemy on forums so soon . Kiryat-Dharin, actually no i did not ever get those sleeves. i have mobilized teams and successfully killed Kaehler 4 TIMES and every time he has dropped absolutely no loot. got about 6-10k credits tho..... lol yeah so i'd be more than willing to try again. give me a message any time and i'll get back to you. oncidium, i actually spoke with a manager yesterday who said he was gonna talk to the designers about it. as for developers i'm not sure how to reach them. i guess i will scower the main site. otherwise i think it is likely they may stumble upon this topic, seeing as it has gotten a decent outlook so ty all for your support of what i feel is right. good to know you're not alone. alright enough babbling, back to leveling
    Crackasama RK2 Soldier
    Crackasan RK2 MA
    Proud General of Alpha Omega
    Clan for life!!!

Try emailing Cz, Cracka, he *will* respond... odds are it'll be a "I have to check with the devs on that" and you won't hear back again, but its about the best you're likely to do.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Unhappy Bump for bronto chest dropping

I missioned and missioned for weeks, my freinds and guildies missioned and missioned, and we got a PPPE shape soft!

Now I find out I can't make a complete set of bronto :/

Sad Sad Sad and for no reason, please fix it
    Aazamon General of the Nanomage Liberation Front

28973 The first Homo Nano is born in an Omni-Tek laboratory. The inclusion of trace notum into the DNA sequencing of Nano foetuses means that this breed is able to live only on Rubi-Ka.

Until all are free!

We are recruiting

The Nanomage Liberation Front

Re: thank you all for your input

lol ok first of all, ty chris. it is reassuring to know i don't have an enemy on forums so soon
    Hehe, Chris is like that, if he annoys you too much, just slap him around a bit with a wet trout, he seems to enjoy that and purrs nicely afterward

oh yes, and welcome to the forums, hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Re: Re: thank you all for your input

Originally posted by lilnymph

Hehe, Chris is like that, if he annoys you too much, just slap him around a bit with a wet trout, he seems to enjoy that and purrs nicely afterward

oh yes, and welcome to the forums, hugs

lilnymph
    No... I only like it when you do that, lil

~Chris