Thread: Mission Changes

Mission Changes

I read somewhere that one of the things being looked at now is improvements and changes to the look of missions.

Is that true? If it is, what sort of changes are they?

I'd personally like to see the rooms made LARGER, like the halls and rooms in the new subway dungeon, for example. Pet's don't get nearly as hung up in there.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Larger rooms might be better for you, but not for everyone!

Certainly agree with idea that you might be able to choose the ratio of small to larger rooms via a slider
    2003-2004 full time addict
    2004-2005 full time testlive
    2005-2006 full time addict to another game
    2006 occasional testlive

Somewhere in the community corner (forget where exactly) there is indeed a thread summing up what they aer going to do about 14.8 in regarsd to i.e. pet pathing. Changing the mission areas and creating larger and bigger rooms would make the pets less humpy. The doors would still pose a bit of a problem, but at least it would create a situation where pets get stuck less than they do now.

All I hope for is that with the increase in size they do not increase the number of mobs per room, else running missions solo will become just that little step closer to impossible. Kepe the mob ratio as is, increase the size of the rooms though. Make it so that pets have free movement more than they have now. 14.8 should provide this.
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled
    This account was cancelled at:
    2004-05-10 06:47:01
    It will remain playable until : 2004-09-20 08:20:45

Time for RL now

Meet Fluffy