Thread: Young brontos and nodda gregg

Young brontos and nodda gregg

doing the Nodda Gregg quest at lvl 8

through a little research i have learned that "young brontos" can be found at the Oasis in newland desert. Where is the Oasis? (newland desert is a BIG place at lvl 8) is there an easier place to hunt young brontos at low level?

already got my mini bronto part from the west side of the lake. tricky at level 8 but fun.

hmmm, maybe wait some lvls before doing the oasis? at lvl 12-15 oasis is a great team spot,but i dunno know now.. Its become a dynacamp right?

i finally found a post that lists oasis at:
    "Take whompa to Desert, go straight South. 2350x1100"

maybe it is a dyna camp?

I know the West side of the lake had mini brontos and was barely doable for me. I had to keep running back to the 100% supression area near the tower when i would get aggro from multiple red rollerrats, and a few green agents all at the same time. Are "young brontos" the full size variety?

anyone else have suggestions where i might find young brontos and the ingredients for noddas stew for a level 8ish toon?

Sounds like you're actually in the desert area outside the city of Newland, which is not the same as Newland desert, believe it or not. The oasis in Newland Desert only has the full sized Young Brontos, not the cute little mini variety.

At level 8, Young Brontos are not a viable proposition - they're around level 20 IIRC, so a team in the mid-teens is your best bet. I'd do the Inventor Bobic quest if you haven't already (just down the hill from Nodda Greg) and then take missions until you're about level 15. Then grab a team and go bronto hunting...

The odd thing is that the second part of the Nodda missions only require you to hunt Minibrontos, which are much easier to kill. Fortunately the missions are on a five day timer, so there's plenty of time to level up a bit.

Cheers,

~R~

The Newland Oasis is now a huge Young Bronto Dyna camp. It would be near impossible for a 20ish team to solo it.

Try Zoning North from Tir in to GTC and going west a bit. THere is a small watering hole around there with a few Young Brontos.

Or contact Lonelsmurf in game and I'd be happy to kill a few brontos for you

Spizmack - Fighting the mission monotony through submission