Thread: Lvl 153 Enforcer Looking for a home

Lvl 153 Enforcer Looking for a home

I am a level 153 Clan Enforcer named Hemicrusher looking for a guild to call home. My last home was The Mercury Dragons, but hard as I tried I did not feel comfortable with Roll Playing. I am a very dedicated team player and will help out fellow guildies at a drop of a hat. I also expect the guild I join to do the same.

Things I am looking for in a guild.

1) Level 125+ players making up the majority of the guild or preferably the entire guild.

2) The majority of the players living in the US. Even if the guild has 300 members, it sucks when you are the only one on in your time zone.

3) An up to date membership list of active non alt players. 300 members with 5 active, is not a guild.

4) Adult minded players....I don't care if you are 14 or 50, if you act like children then I am out.

5) A sence of humor.

6) A wide range of professions.

7) And mainly a large very active guild....I play about 3-4 hours 5 days a week, sometimes more. When I am on I would prefer to be in a pure guild team.
    Last edited by Hemicrusher{LC}; Dec 18th, 2002 at 20:33:14.
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

Hey Hemicrusher,

Arion might be the clan for you. We are all over 150, we are all active, we don't roleplay anymore and we get along like a family.

We made this clan to have fun, build some towers, kill some omni and take on some bosses without the political intrigue.

If you are interested, check out our temporary forums or send me a tell ingame.
    Nursebetti 200Doctor