Thread: Fighting adds - Intended or bug?

Fighting adds - Intended or bug?

After these latest patches I'm experiencing problems when facing multiple mobs. After killing the first one I can't attack the next one directly. I get a message saying something about "wait until the previous action has ended".

Now, this does not happen every time. Some times it works but mostly it is like this. This can be very annoying when youre in the midst of the battle and health is going down. Time is essential when fighting multiple mobs and sometimes I can just stand there for as long as 5-10 seconds before I'm able to attack the next mob, wich can be lethal in the end.

I've tried to test this a bit by not using brawl, fast attack or Flurry of blows. It may be the FOB or the specials that makes does this. I feel I should atleast be able to go in attack mode...
    If I use autoattack it works, but I'm used to not have it on, since I dont want to automaticly attack mob pets etc.

So.. Is this intended or is it a bug?

Posted this in both "Game Mechanics" and "Bugs" forums

I think its a bug i've been having the same problem recently.

Same here. I have to wait till i get xp for the kill and then i can attack the next mob.

This happens sometimes to me when i casted a nano just before the first mob dies, i have to wait till recharge is finished before i can attack the other, if i have a special ready i can land it and so enter the fight if not i have to wait. Sitting down and up fast (double hitting x) works also but if lagging may be even longer than waiting for the heal to recharge.

Violax.
    Jack Violax Burton - Atrox Ma 218/17 - General of Coven of Hunters
    Leveling Eq - Tanking Eq