Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mean over power

Mean over power

this thread is for mean ppl only its for the overpowered classes make them even more overpowered so that they walk like gods upon the planet!

i Sujest making docs CH need only 20 nano points and charge recharge of 1/1 and make it self only also give them self castble uber HEs and an ar buff that adds 350 to all cinds of weapons self only to ,, crit buff and evade buff also give them rage for root break and a no nano locking challenger

and also give traders a so good a deprive that no amount of nr will resist it ,, it deprives 2k all skills including fa and give them usage of hellspinners with the right buffs.

and fixers give them a ga5 with no recs but to be fixer like cloths so it cant be deprived.

hmm wonder who would win : ) i bet on the trader whach ya alll think ,, /voice yes ,, Sure thing!

Never mind sii... he is one of the crazy swedes...
    Prepare for Battle!!!I... I see.... Aliens....
    Mrevil By Mr. Fli
    Mrevil My stuff
    Exxon
    And a few other alts...
    People dont kill peoples in Rubi-ka, Lag does!

Originally posted by Mrevil
    Never mind sii... he is one of the crazy swedes...
    As opposed to a "sane" swede?

No such thing to live in this freezing !%?=(%!?( country.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

lol, i agree...
    Im one of those crazy swedes too..

dang today is one real mean frigging day...

-22 degree C
    Prepare for Battle!!!I... I see.... Aliens....
    Mrevil By Mr. Fli
    Mrevil My stuff
    Exxon
    And a few other alts...
    People dont kill peoples in Rubi-ka, Lag does!

-29ºC
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

COLD today to cold to go out even for crazy sweds

hahah

-29 C ? pfft to that. this Canadian laughs his ass off at that suntan temperature. :P
    War is Hell.

Re: Mean over power

Originally posted by Siiamak
    this thread is for mean ppl only its for the overpowered classes make them even more overpowered so that they walk like gods upon the planet!

i Sujest making docs CH need only 20 nano points and charge recharge of 1/1 and make it self only also give them self castble uber HEs and an ar buff that adds 350 to all cinds of weapons self only to ,, crit buff and evade buff also give them rage for root break and a no nano locking challenger

and also give traders a so good a deprive that no amount of nr will resist it ,, it deprives 2k all skills including fa and give them usage of hellspinners with the right buffs.

and fixers give them a ga5 with no recs but to be fixer like cloths so it cant be deprived.

hmm wonder who would win : ) i bet on the trader whach ya alll think ,, /voice yes ,, Sure thing!
    Well isnt this more or less like it is today anyway? (not kidding)

Edit:

Just forgot to put urself in there... EQB enf.. even normal QB, ill put u up amongst them Sii.
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

LOL only -29?

Where i lived, it hit -35 C in december with ease lol

Re: Re: Mean over power

Originally posted by Predicament

Well isnt this more or less like it is today anyway? (not kidding)

Edit:

Just forgot to put urself in there... EQB enf.. even normal QB, ill put u up amongst them Sii.

: ) dont compare qb enfs with eqb enfs qb sux monkey poo poo ,, and eqb what 2 ot have eqb in rbk2 ooh enfs rule! yes we are a good profession but u cant compare us with docs and traders : ) the other day i was tallking to a doc friend of mine he said that eqb needed a nerf just because it could easely kill a doc ,, : ) hehe docs can kill prob all professions ,, when someone can put a dent in there armor ,,ah please nerf it! : ) i can c why being godlike is fun but ppl that request isnt very rational!

hehe i say to that cind of comment : ) traders and docs have owned most professions for a long time now as soon as enfs get better and have a chance to own some professions people complain ,, they dont c how the game is built ,, eqb enfs or enfs period dont own all professions as ppl think they do, allways a profession can own another while another can own something the other cant ,, oh brother that made sense ,, let me tell ya what i ment :P

like Enfs we cant take on smurfs with smurf suit 4 even with 3 its a very hard time its pretty much safe to say ga smurfs own enfs most of the time unless they r much lower than the enf and have a low ga (for those who say not true i beat this and that smurf then and there i just say the smurf sucked he shoudnt have lost vs an enf) however we can take nts easy and they can own smurfs ,, and the circle goes on ,, / also we still cant take on traders ,, with soldiers in a duel the money is more i n favior of the soldier with alpha and tms ,, we cant take docs unless we have eqb wich is very rare , so dont come and say we need a nerf do more research : ) ,,

and to those who say yea i beat this and that doc or trader there and then with that and that weapon ,, i say the doc or trader sucked he shoudnt have lost vs and enf

smurf suit 4 ^^ qwahhahaa

Re: Re: Re: Mean over power

Originally posted by Siiamak

: ) dont compare qb enfs with eqb enfs qb sux monkey poo poo ,, and eqb what 2 ot have eqb in rbk2 ooh enfs rule! yes we are a good profession but u cant compare us with docs and traders : ) the other day i was tallking to a doc friend of mine he said that eqb needed a nerf just because it could easely kill a doc ,, : ) hehe docs can kill prob all professions ,, when someone can put a dent in there armor ,,ah please nerf it! : ) i can c why being godlike is fun but ppl that request isnt very rational!

hehe i say to that cind of comment : ) traders and docs have owned most professions for a long time now as soon as enfs get better and have a chance to own some professions people complain ,, they dont c how the game is built ,, eqb enfs or enfs period dont own all professions as ppl think they do, allways a profession can own another while another can own something the other cant ,, oh brother that made sense ,, let me tell ya what i ment :P

like Enfs we cant take on smurfs with smurf suit 4 even with 3 its a very hard time its pretty much safe to say ga smurfs own enfs most of the time unless they r much lower than the enf and have a low ga (for those who say not true i beat this and that smurf then and there i just say the smurf sucked he shoudnt have lost vs an enf) however we can take nts easy and they can own smurfs ,, and the circle goes on ,, / also we still cant take on traders ,, with soldiers in a duel the money is more i n favior of the soldier with alpha and tms ,, we cant take docs unless we have eqb wich is very rare , so dont come and say we need a nerf do more research : ) ,,

and to those who say yea i beat this and that doc or trader there and then with that and that weapon ,, i say the doc or trader sucked he shoudnt have lost vs and enf
    What I really gather is you are unable to play your class properly. Ask Anitikos for a lesson on how enfs should be played.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Originally posted by Curmudgeon

As opposed to a "sane" swede?
    There is such a thing?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Mean over power

Originally posted by Lion Strimple

What I really gather is you are unable to play your class properly. Ask Anitikos for a lesson on how enfs should be played.
    No i can play my class very well there isnt anything i dont know about enfs not saying enf cant beat docs traders or ga 4 smurfs just saying if they beat them then those people suck ,, if i where one of those classes no enf would ever beat me not ever so a good trader or a good smurf if he knows how can be very safe from enfs.

I c ur a fixer if u know how to play u can come out of any enf fight without even a sratch : ) even vs sticks or 1he with lot of specials and a good recharge on them ofcourse if the enf isnt selfbuffed the fight can go on for a long time where boath can heal up cause the amount of dmg isnt enough to bring either down its still more frustrating for the enf cause he has to take care of his nano pool well so it doesnt dry up.
    Last edited by Siiamak; Dec 25th, 2002 at 15:41:29.

Originally posted by Two-Face
    There is such a thing?
    Nope =)

Hehe Sii, i dont want u nerfed, i just want to be in at the top too
    PREDICAMENT|220:26| SENZOR|220:17| TWERRAX|218:11|

Originally posted by Predicament
    Hehe Sii, i dont want u nerfed, i just want to be in at the top too
    I know =)

Personally, id like to see enfs get TMS and CH

Yes this is a piss take

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast