Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The new raids - can we have some ethics?

When I head out to primus camp, I do the following:

1) if a unique of Ian is being taken down , I do not interefere in any way, this would be buffs, heals, getting too close.. etc.. ebcause every thing I bring into that arena is a variable that can effect the entire raid. I repsect the work being put into that.

2) When I am in the camp and am inover my head, I parrot, and fly straight up and then west.. this means no mobs are following me out to the bridge and to the raid in progress.

Noer is right about this post. Something should be done about the unqiues and the raids that take such effort to successfully hold.

*Bump*

Originally posted by Stromm
    hmm, it all looks good but im just wondering what happens if a mob say, agent lamb is undisturbed for a while and then two guilds show up at the same time? What is the deciding factor as to who gets the mob? And what about guilds who might put an alt away from a spawning area with a second account to camp it?
    If this were to happen, and both guilds were mature and respectable, then there would be no problem. I wouldn't mind deferring to another guild that got there at the same time as me. I would probably offer to help them if they agreed to stick around and help me afterwards.

And in light of intelligent and thoughtful threads like this, not to mention the mature people supporting them, we get angelicpanties ninjaing a GPH then changing sides to omni. Those kinds of things are depressing.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234