Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The new raids - can we have some ethics?

Yeah but you have to think of the mysterious missing loot that gets ninjad, and some level 2 guy is selling Azure Plate for ungodly amounts to the people he just ninjad from.

NODROP is fine with me, as long as people be honest about these things. A ninja taking loot that a whole guild spent hours and hours trying to acquire is just downright mean.

I agree 110% noer , but as a doc i see people dieing and i cant help myself to throw a heal in their dircetion( omni / clan / neuts) If this constitutes "ruining" your plans then i think you need to seriously think about the game mechanics . Do you realy think a loan doc could take loot ? (aside from ninjaing)

I came and saw you and others killing a mob , i threw out a heal and got agro . Go figure .

We ( redemption) do respect that it takes an incredible amount of time/effort to spawn some mobs . When we attacked ( group of 3 ) we knew we would not get loot rights nor were we even going to ask that you share(for obvious reasons) But in the same respect your memebers need to chill on the profanity used . I healed a person and got spammed with hatefull stuff that honestly is disterbing.

Also ( to both omni /clan ) , Training Mobs with a Fixxer IS a bannable offense . I lost 15mill in xp from your omni fixxer training sevral Primus on my small group of 3 . While loseing the xp dosnt make me mad , the way i lost it does.

Thats something I'm not afraid will happen in our guild - since I trust the people in the tank/damage team completly, and they get loot rights every time. This meens if the items where _not_ nodrop, President looted and we could then take our time to decide who gets what, instead of the chaos the is now.
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    Yeah but you have to think of the mysterious missing loot that gets ninjad, and some level 2 guy is selling Azure Plate for ungodly amounts to the people he just ninjad from.

NODROP is fine with me, as long as people be honest about these things. A ninja taking loot that a whole guild spent hours and hours trying to acquire is just downright mean.
    When the loot is not nodrop it cannot be ninjaed by a random person and therefor cannot be sold by a random person cause you dont have to release the corpse and let someone else loot.
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

Originally posted by Brutal Truuth
    I agree 110% noer , but as a doc i see people dieing and i cant help myself to throw a heal in their dircetion( omni / clan / neuts) If this constitutes "ruining" your plans then i think you need to seriously think about the game mechanics . Do you realy think a loan doc could take loot ? (aside from ninjaing)

I came and saw you and others killing a mob , i threw out a heal and got agro . Go figure .
    To be honest. We prefer you don't heal or anything since you don't know the tactics we use and what aggro-methods we use. That you got aggro just shows that. And causing aggro-flicker because you did is seriously annoying.

Also ( to both omni /clan ) , Training Mobs with a Fixxer IS a bannable offense . I lost 15mill in xp from your omni fixxer training sevral Primus on my small group of 3 . While loseing the xp dosnt make me mad , the way i lost it does.
    Please send me a PM if it was one of our fixers. This should not happen at all. Training is illegal and a something GMs don't like. And I don't like it either to make that clear.

EDIT:
    Just a remark, dunno who trained as we got trained (aggro'ed) several times ourselves.
    Last edited by Noer; Dec 19th, 2002 at 15:26:11.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

You might think you are helping by throwing a heal but maybe you aren't. You said youself you got aggro from it, that alone could of caused the whole raid to fail. Aggro for these mobs has to be controled a much as possible. If the aggro shifts arround alot then the Doc team chain casting CH in a ordered fasion soons become chaotic and ppl then start dieing.

Its soo much more help to stay at distance and watch. Closer you get the more lag you cause and the greater chance of the tank or one of the docs in the heal team LDing.

I certainly don't have a problem with ppl watching, I would certainly want to myself.

To be honest. We prefer you don't heal or anything since you don't know the tactics we use and what aggro-methods we use. That you got aggro just shows that. And causing aggro-flicker because you did is seriously annoying
    LoL . If a Doc can steal agro by just throwing a heal then you have a very serious problem :P (and it isnt me )

learn your tactics ? how hard is it to hit Q and go afk :P Pulling the mob is harder then killing it Noer , we both know that. Mote points realy .

and yes it was one of your own Noer , but i dont have SS's so i dropped it . No use complaining when you dont have the proof to back it up.

You might think you are helping by throwing a heal but maybe you aren't. You said youself you got aggro from it, that alone could of caused the whole raid to fail
    the raid failed because the Mob despawned . You had a total of 1 1/2 groups attacking it . I healed because you were down to one Doc (that i could see). As i stated , i hate to see people Die when i can do something about it

LoL . If a Doc can steal agro by just throwing a heal then you have a very serious problem :P (and it isnt me )

learn your tactics ? how hard is it to hit Q and go afk :P Pulling the mob is harder then killing it Noer , we both know that. Mote points realy .

and yes it was one of your own Noer , but i dont have SS's so i dropped it . No use complaining when you dont have the proof to back it up.
    I would like a name in PM anyway, so I can assure it wont happen again.

And sure you can just hit Q and go AFK, but it might not be the easiest way. And please respect that.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

We have no problems with people watching, but we wish that people respect our way of doing this and that we dont want anyone to help. Omni or clan.

Happy hunting
    Last edited by Animoy; Dec 19th, 2002 at 15:49:02.
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

Originally posted by Animoy

We have no problems with people watching, but we wish that people respect our way of doing this and that we dont want anyone to help. Omni or clan.
    yah.. and that doesnt mean hovering a couple of meters above corpse in yalm! Think whether you really want to be branded a ninja.

Regarding outside healing.. also a no no. If a raid is ongoing then they should have all bases covered, if not its their problem.

Aggro management is key for some bosses and stealing aggro from the tank may have other implications and ruin the whole raid.

If in doubt :stay out of it unless requested to help. ez.

Learn your tatics! cause its not just hitting Q and go afk, try playing an enforcer and tank the damn think. we have to constantly keep agro with mongo and need to keep rage/challanger up aswell.

Id like to know which fixer it was of ours 2... although its not a hard thing to work out sice we have 2 active fixers and only one of them im aware of was there and i dont believe him the type to drag mobs on ppl. We did however have to pull the camp out of the way first to give the puller a clear path to drag Patricia along and if this resulted in you dieing it wasnt our intention... they were meant to be pulled onto us to be dealt with.
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

parp !
    Last edited by KasDan; Dec 19th, 2002 at 17:45:16.

If they don't want your help they don't want it. Any whatever you do then if you help them or not can be accused of trying to mess up the raid.

Brutal,

Do everyone a favor and let them die. It appears as if they don't want your heal and they certainly don't deserve it.

Note to all docs: I'm not a heal snob, if you see me about to die feel free to send some heal lovin my way
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

bump
    Achiever 66% Socializer 46% E xplorer 46% Killer 40%

:)

Bump for Noer, but I would like to add this :

- Make lootmessages spam in 'Vincinity'. If you have a ninjaproblem, you know who did it and it would lower the amount of ninja-incidents dramaticaly, because a ninjalooter will think twice before he makes his move. Everybody will know and his rep will be ruined ... Better imo, instead of petitioning and asking a GM to solve it or at least try to solve it ...
    Ixari Behemoth pls !
    Nacher You fumbled ...
    Vespillo Execution of Total Mirror Shield MkX got interrupted by Ownz !

---> STORM <---

- My lovely wife Stinamus (Jinxmus) -

Added some of the suggestions to the original post from other people in this thread. Keep'em coming.

I agree with everything in here. One thing I want to add about to fixers pulling mobs is that, alot of time when I goto to Primus camp, theres already a group there, either leveling, killing mobs or getting prepaired to kill the Mercs. Sometime, we fixer, go there to kill mobs also, either for XP or for the items since we can solo some of the mobs there. Alot of time while pulling mob or fighting them, ppl join the fight and steal or kills and such. This is really upsetting when you spend like 5 to 10 minutes trying to kill a Secundus and you get 5 enforcer KS'ing your mob or a team who just KOS everything.. DO NOT attack mobs that fixers are fighting or they might get upset and that not fun for anybody.

To make this short, do not 'Kill Steal' or help people without asking, mind your own business. And dont mess with the fixer, Primus are easy to pull j/k

Some guilds doesnt have any respect at all....

Some of my guildies was out killing Ljotur, and then a few clanners from A.I.R. ADLN, I think that was the name, arrived and started breaking the calms... The last thing u want to say at the reclaim is "I was killed by a leet"
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast