Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Wedding!

LOL, I had to read that twice because I had too many tears in my eyes the first time, not because I was crying though, I was literally LMAO

Can't wait for the next installment ^^

Originally posted by Megabio
    Ummm.. it isn't the first homosexual wedding, you fool!

Me and Tarasque (a he) got married a few weeks ago.

~Chris
    HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TARASQUE is MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attention!!!
    Kill ma in pvp will not be looked as farming pvp title
    No dangerous, no exception gogogo

crats what r u waiting for ?

171 soldier
    200 ma
    174 NT ( leveling )
    83 doc

I am in China now . no AO this month .......

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Ok Army! This was pretty low! Ganking me on the forums.........

And since I hardly ever come to this particular forum, Amnra told me to come look at it while we where at work.

But honestly, I don't blame you. I know you are jealous and this is your way of trying to get back at me turning you down. But I have told you and told you I am not that kinda guyl. Hey if that is what you like more power to you but me... I prefer a woman and not some hairy backed man. I can see why you are jealous.. yes I am that damn good looking. You know I am reporting you to psycho-stalkers.com right. Also I filed a complaint with Omni-Pol about you. And they will be issueing a restraining order on you. You will not be allowed to be in the same playfield as me.

Oh yeah you keep it this stalking and terrorizing up and I will have to call in a Fixerish favor to have you sleeping with the fishes in your new concrete shoes.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Originally posted by Qaetus
    Are they atrox? Hmm.....how can they be homosexual or hetro?
    They don't have any sex organs. *cough* Lab creations.
    Don't try and spread those nasty rumors again. We have the biggest male package and you know it. How else can we produce enough Testosterone to maintain our muscular physique and use Da Taunter! The sperm producing functions are of course disabled but the ladies don't mind.
    Autocratt Atrox Bureaucrat 200
    Current PvP Armor Setup
    Seraphfirst Nanomage MP 175 Current Fire Reflect Armor Setup (67%)

Suggestions for Revising the Bureaucrat Profession
    1) Charming our own Droids
    2) A fear, and area snare as good as the enforcer's and fixer's
    3) New super short mez nanos and mez nano init changes for PvP
    4) The nuke changes
    5) Highly increased range on speech nanos

/whine about how sexy tarasque is and bonks Dio on the head with tarasque.

~Chris

and to think army thought I wanted to marry him at first. This is all kromos' fault, he started army on this marraige spree.

And a marraige in a pvp area sounds fun, would have to protect the bride and groom(sp?), err groom and groom for this case. Although I might just let army die............ ooops MT.
    Hide your babies!! A trader is a coming!! Nerf us before we can get all your babies!!

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

Come Participate in my PvP tourney(rimor only)

LOL

OMG that is so sick HAHA LMAO :P.

Well GL and have fun :-)

*raises eyebrows*...... hmmmm. *narrows eyes*.... Teuf, dear... let's show army just how straight you are.
    Nox

Originally posted by Trader Doug
    and to think army thought I wanted to marry him at first. This is all kromos' fault, he started army on this marraige spree.

I said no names!

Originally posted by Irrylyn
    *raises eyebrows*...... hmmmm. *narrows eyes*.... Teuf, dear... let's show army just how straight you are.
    Hehe my little girl is all grown up
    Autocratt Atrox Bureaucrat 200
    Current PvP Armor Setup
    Seraphfirst Nanomage MP 175 Current Fire Reflect Armor Setup (67%)

Suggestions for Revising the Bureaucrat Profession
    1) Charming our own Droids
    2) A fear, and area snare as good as the enforcer's and fixer's
    3) New super short mez nanos and mez nano init changes for PvP
    4) The nuke changes
    5) Highly increased range on speech nanos

lmao

Errr....Congrats?

~Killa~
    My Characters!

Jamison "Thakilla5" Dartt 200 Martial Artist
    Proud Member of The Dojo
    "Swiftrush" 70 Agent

ok let this thread die please... my ignore list has grown to an unbelievalble size due to the panzy a*ses that send me stupid a*s tells.

Army it was funny for awhile. And for all of you that took his post serious bite me. So far the thread itself is funny but the ignorant ppl in game that send me stupid a*s tells is not.

I have better things to do with my time online than to be spending it putting ppl on ignore. there are lowbies to be helped and mobs to be killed.
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

You mean you don't need the wedding dress after all?
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

ewwwww..... /serverban armycastawry bad.. very bad... i thought i saw teufy limping around the other day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12