Thread: Tower gas timer question:

Question Tower gas timer question:

im confuzd agout the timers on tower supression gas. I have 2 questions about it:

part 1)
    Assuming a plant a control tower and do not attack any other towers, does the gas at my tower cycle through the same duration? What is the timer? Is it:
    18hours of 100% ,4 hours of 25%, loop ?

part 2)
    I know if I or any member of my org land a hit on any enemy tower, My tower instantly kicks to 25%, how long does it last? when does it go to 5%? when does the normal tower cycle (from part 1) kick back in?
    RK2
    BigStupid
    ChasyLane

Timer is

18 100%
    5 25%
    1 5%

loop

If you make an attack, your tower kicks to 25% for about an hour. I don't know if attacking a same-side tower makes it kick to 5% for an equivalent length of time, but it should. This event doesn't change the normal tower cycle at all.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

ok question. If bases go to 25% if you attack then why not go attack someone when your base is under attack and at 5%. This would make it move to 25% and help all the people of the same side defend?

Not sure if it would do that. If it did, I think it would be considered an exploit, and (in theory) the guild could be banned for doing it.

I hope it's been tested. If I was currently in an org, I might try to get it tested, but if someone else tests, please let us know the results?

However, planning attacks for times when your base is vulnerable does somewhat make sense, as that minimizes your vulnerability (by not adding extra 25% times). However, you'll be busy at the enemy base, so if someone had planned to attack you... well, you see.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.