Thread: Graaah!!!!

Graaah!!!!

OK, Venting a little steam here. I dont expect anyone to understand or whatever, but I needed an outlet.

Chris Rix can die a gruesome, horrible, torturous death.

You screwed up the QB spot, and got benched for it. You ran your mouth and played the elitist prepboi twerp role all to well. All this and lots of people stood by you even when AD McPherson was doing well in your old job.

You got a miracle second chance, and fooled every one into believing you had learned a lesson in humility, and had grown up in those weeks you sat out while your team played on without you.

And then you sleep through your exam and lose your elidgibility to play in the Sugar Bowl.

F--K YOU!

*thanks for leting me vent, Im sorry this had to happen here.*
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

You know whats fun to do when your mad? Throw bricks at stuff....

People and cars are especially fun to hit with bricks... Not like I have even done it... but man looks like something fun to do...

throwing bricks at ppl or cars

or TheDeacon

I know from experience that he *LOVES* pain....

/me shudders when she thinks of last night [the only question is whether Lola shuddered out of horror or .......]

You shuddered because while you guys were.. *ehhhemmm* I shaved his a$$!!! very scary when his butt looks like his face when its shaved....Watch out what your kissing from now on...