Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anarchy Mainframe adds Interpolation (items at all QL) and more texture support!

Hehe Emiko... Considering it's in my sig, and I post about a million times in the Advent forums you'd have seen by now.

http://www.aodb.info

-Jayde

/me loves you long time....

And for this great update I will team you more and more.... even if you do screw up tabbing...... crazy neut....

And yeah I am gonna make the mad dash to 200 so if you are looking for some hardcore missioning send me a /tell and I will hook you up in team anytime.... plus I like the healing
    We are not racist, religious, violent, elitist or criminal. We are the sworn enemy of injustice and those who warp laws into justification for the corrupt. We are the freaks in your school, office, or church. We are the ones who do not sit idly by, or turn a blind eye to injustice in any form. We are vigilantes, hackers, freejackers, spies, and friends. We are sick of the current corpora-political trend and seek to ensure that infringements on freedom do not go unnoticed. We are Fixers!

Freshman Pete "Teufeldieb" Freiman - Retired Due to Lack of Content for Fixers in SL

Samuel "Pokett" Adams - Self Healing Tank

Originally posted by Teufeldieb
    /me loves you long time....

And for this great update I will team you more and more.... even if you do screw up tabbing...... crazy neut....

And yeah I am gonna make the mad dash to 200 so if you are looking for some hardcore missioning send me a /tell and I will hook you up in team anytime.... plus I like the healing
    lol

/me thinks Teuf just wants him around to play Doc

Seriously, though.. I may take your offer up there. I'll giva ya a /tell when I get home.

I could do well to break 175 sometime so I could (potentially) use the PoP. Hehe...

-Jayde

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12