Thread: Designers please fix this bug with "view alle player names" !!!

Post Designers please fix this bug with "view alle player names" !!!

Designers please fix this bug with view alle player names. Since the last 3 patches this new implanted bug is still not fix.. What the heck are you guys doing? Dont let me cancel my account for this small annoying bug....

Oh NO!!! Not that!!! The "threaten to cancel account" threat!! Run!! Hide!!1

Im sure FC will be right no it.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Cool cancel accout you say?

Possibly one of the best ill canceal account reasons ive heard of.

Not sure i even understood what kinda bug he talked about but it must be bad...something with names

mom mom my eyes hurt
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
    It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
    The hands acquire shaking,
    the shaking becomes a warning,
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Question OH NO!!!!

what is the problem?? I have no idea what you are talking about....

Show all names

The problem is..
    When you log in you have show all names enabeld.. so you disabel it to reduce serverside lag and Sync problems.. as the Dev´s posted and suggested... And well some of us prefer to not have the names of everything floating above them.. but that´s just cosmetics..

Thing is .. when you camp .. ( show all names disabeld ) and log on again .. the Show all names will be in your options diabels but in game enabels so you have to enabel it then disabel it again to reduce serverside lagg and sync problems.-...

This is a problem that hev been known for a loong time now and stil there have been no fix to the problem even thou it wil according to the Dev´s ease the problem with server side sync and lagg problem that we are all shouting about ..

So besides a small cosmetiq bug it´s aslo a serious problem sinse it reducec problems whit your connection to the server´s..

See the problem ?

Now I for 1 agree that this is an issue that they should deal with in a wery near future since it would ease the complex problem with Server side Sync / Lagg problem.. but if a final sollution to server side sync/lagg I would of course go for that one before show all names bug ..
    I love the engie combo, i create to destroy, how constructive

The thing is that, i have posted this before many times..and it still gets ignored by funcom. There have bin alot of patches since the new funny bug was made. Thay even put the fix on patch notes, but still the bug was not fixed. ( now thay dont even make patch notes any more. wise plan)

I mean how hard can it be to just make a simpel button
    remove all the player names and make the button sty even
    when you log??

Every time you log in you get alot of lagg becuse of all the player names, and when you have many alts you wont to log many times. This is very annoying.

If the desinger wont to ignore this.. then i will ignore/stop next account payment.

If this bug is not fixed in next patch.

And why shudden there be a account cancel posted? i am not whineing.. i am making a statement of a knowed problem just like every other postes.
    Last edited by Tecscope; Dec 18th, 2002 at 13:22:14.

I did it..

..I dont want to pay $13 a mounth for a game, that LD me
    every minute.. From may too patch 14.6 I played 24/7.

Now the game is broken...
    Fc have known this issue for a long time..

So I cancelled my account.. Like I sayd I would do
    Best Regards
    Gladiator Maximus Wizzerrd Meridius
    Squad Commander of Project EDEN.
    Level 205 Nanomage MP.

I am required to kill, so I kill. That is enough!