Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FC nerfs Christmas

i killed some cute santa leets. they were about lvl 30 and noticably larger than normal leets, and they had the cute hats. they dropped gifts. when you open the gift ( right click ) you get some silly toy.

when they spawn on live, it will be a santa leet killing festival of gore.

bah

Originally posted by Thyrra
    or a bunch of heathen
    hmm,not so far from the thruth Thyrra,but i would rather say Vikings .Anyways,its ****IN COLD here..bah...
    Opsund 220/30 Ma
    Xandathrii 220/30 Enf
    Vekten 220/30 Doc

Lifdrasil 100/10 Eng

Retired General of Ascension, enjoying my elder days and the end of AO in The Asylum.(Currently of-world , but comming back soon(TM)
    Stop the inflation and madness, support my Tier 4 crusade

The last thing I want from Funcom is some lousy socks and Fruit-of-the-Looms. They can keep all that crap and give us some new servers.
    "On the brink of the dark he stood, with only the dream of the cities, the million books, the spectral images of the people he had loved, who had loved him, whom he had known and lost. They will not come again. They never will come back again."

-Thomas Wolfe (1900-1938), Look Homeward, Angel

Talking Re: Re: ;)

Originally posted by Evilspork
    Buying expensive crap for people you hate and pretending to like them for a day while everyone tries not to rip each others throats out?

And don't slam Japella, she was just defending someone (I don't know who it was, either ) from **** Delicious being a prick. It wasn't Japella who started it.
    I'm being a prick?

Whatever, if telling someone its gay to threaten people because of your personal beliefs is being a prick then i guess i am.

Whatever. Maybe you didnt really know what you were talking about?

Prick.
    When its a choice between two evils, i always choose the one ive never tried before.

Actually

It looks like the original poster i was talking about had either deleted his post or FC removed it...However on the first page of this thread there is also a reply to the same post i am refering to...it has a quote of the post so you can check there if you need that kind of guidance...
    When its a choice between two evils, i always choose the one ive never tried before.

If they put in some "social only" santa leets... theu should give them a 1000 reflect Sheild and a slayer bodyguard to protect them

and a little bit more HP cuz 1 shot 1 kill and -1K to life = enough for stay alive...
    Vaultcitizen ADV 190. Teh pistol gimpness
    Catspawgirl NT 171. Pnh/Ior Dispenser
    Mareva Fix 167. GSF, Hot and fix grid Dispenser
    Canigou MP 135. CI Dispenser
    Pipboy2001 MA 80ish in gamboling doing /fblock.

Rubi-Ka 1

allways /tell Vaultcitizen

Originally posted by Emiko

correctly spelled Chanukah
    LOL, another know it all that knows nothing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123