Thread: Towers question

Towers question

Towers question. Will multiple towers of the same type give you twice the bonus. For example 2 towers of corruption. Will it give you twice the MC and ST bonus?

No one seems to know the answer. Appreciate a response if anyone knows for sure.s
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

You cannot have 2 towers of the same type. Since those bonuses are personal mods the answer is no. Some of the vicinity buffs do stack though. Not sure if they are supposed to but they do

Thanks thats what i was wondering.

No NW for my engie
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Nope no Two same, yet there are a large number that can be made that give even better bonuses.
    ----------------------------------------
    Scorse - Trader - RK2
    Adrastus II Headquarters
    Adrastus II
    What I Wear Today...
    ----------------------------------------

You should, however, be able to build a personal tower that stacks with your org's universal advantage. So you could get two of the same buff that way.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops