Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dont level lock Tara at 150

Originally posted by Nen Nen
    Only an ****-retentive person would have responded to that.

You conceeded your point to me. Camelot ninja scenarios do spill outside the castle walls.
    You really should take all words into account when reading statements. We'll look again since you missed a couple key words. "I'm sure if towers were up at that time everyone would have been saying, "no tower defense for Redemption," but those views would have ultimatly changed." Please note the words "saying" and "views." Never said people would have actually denied tower defense, only that would have said and thought about tower defense. How exactly does thinking translate into having actually done or doing?

How does asking for the ability to shoot people make me selfish?

Omg, Sherlock Holmes has done it again! Nevermind that 90% of everyone there is already 150+. The solution is to weed out the 10% or less of the population that is untouchable.
    You want to shoot them to protect your loot, right? The more you shoot the more loot you protect, right? The more loot you protect the more loot in your pockets, right? There's the connection and how it boils down to loot, your wanting more loot and your selfishness.

Not checking this post anymore. I declare you defeated. *pelvic thrust*
    I often let my nieces an nephews win at games to make them feel better. We'll let you say you've won this debate so you can feel better about yourself, but that still doesn't solve the problem. Ninjas still exists and you've not done a single thing to help stop all ninjas for good.

LOL this is fun watching you two arguee, /BTW your both right and wrong, but im not hthe one to arguee....

keep up the good work, hugs* you both .... im just board at work

Originally posted by Cemetarygate
    The PvP cap should have no bearing. Or do level 200 characters really fear level 125 characters attacking them?

Do level 200 characters really think a level 125ish team will outdamage them against Tarasque?
    Enough level 125 players can kill quite a few level 200 players, don't overrate levels too much here, please.

Secondly tho, what a level 125 player, or a level 3 player for that matter can do, is to ninja the nodrop loot on Tara being raffled. And not only can this be done, it IS done to a large extent, and it is a problem.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Originally posted by eaze
    Enough level 125 players can kill quite a few level 200 players, don't overrate levels too much here, please.
    Nen Nen and I have already agreed the PvP brackets don't match so they can't engage one another. This is a non-issue unless someone is exploiting. In which case the exploit shoud be dealt with.

Secondly tho, what a level 125 player, or a level 3 player for that matter can do, is to ninja the nodrop loot on Tara being raffled. And not only can this be done, it IS done to a large extent, and it is a problem.
    Agreed, and what I've been saying is that something should be done to stop ninja-looting once and for all because anyone, not just a level 125 or a level 3, but even a level 175, can ninja-loot.

This is almost too fun to read. Before level req was 125 to participate on tara raids there was still possibility to ninja stuff and it did happen. Only then there was lot more ppl who was able to kill possible lowbie ninja's. And not all ninja's are lowbies.

Now rules have changed and level req is set for 150+. So now it's possible to have quite high level ninja to accomplish little T-corpse cleaning. And bear in mind that this level req is placed by players not FC. Placing level reqs to dungeon/cities/zones etc. is totally crap. If you want to go and die in dangerous place you should be able if you want.

What comes to 125 attacking 200 (even it's not possible at the monent) of course on 1 on 1 almost nobody would be concerned. But also remember that it's mass pvp there. I could buff my ma to having top essense, top ma buffs, rrfe etc. at 127. And he dont have that much less important skills which are needed to kill player. If high lvl player is already taking hits, decent alpha will take him down or close. With my ma I try to find targets which are already taking hits and then hit with all i got. It worked good when i was 126 on T-raid and has worked well on defending towers.

I do totally admit that clan ninjaing clan is not nice to see. It's sad and lame but ppl steals in real life so why not also in the game.

Originally posted by Nen Nen
    I declare you defeated. *pelvic thrust*
    LOL

Now there's a quote!
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

its because =>

The most logical thing i see is that even if you put 30 level 100 players in Taraque lair they cant kill tarasque...

So there is a efficiency level cap. The point is that its high level that can kill it and hold the place...SO

Konkier

I remember when the level limit for Tara was 125. The problem with this is that way too many people would show up. The lag would be insane. And lvl 125 people were in a zone trying to defend against lvl 200 omni...when we COULD have had a 200 in the 125's place.

Setting it at 150 insures that almost everyone, if not everyone, will be able to get into the PF - and without insane lag. It also insures that each side is decently matched...and that there arnt 50 lvl 125 clanners trying to kill 50 lvl 190+ omni.

And comon people, u can level 125-150 in 2 days.

Re: well..

Originally posted by Wajjypo0f0o
    The idea of a 150 level lock was a work around solution to lvl 100 people getting loot off of Tara. I won't get into that argument, but honestly who helped get the loot more a 200 MA or a lvl 100 MA? Does a lvl 100 player just "tagging along" deserve loot rights? If so why dont u let me roll a lvl 2 advy and run him in there to get loot?(with the small numbers of advys that do Tara raids im nearly guaranteed an item)
    Heh,. I was thinking the very same thing.

quick fix

lol...
    to fix everything.. set spawn to between 18-28 hours.. make camelot the only place where lvl 200 chars can "gank" lvl 1 newbies that tries to loot.. easy and painless :P
    oh.. and no pvp points if u kill greys

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

I think it should be dropped down to 130.. I wanna go raid with my friends and every time I hit the lvl of requirement, you greedy bastards up it some more.

PVP isn't the issue, it's your scape goat and what you're using for an excuse to be greedy..

LET ME IN GOD DAMNIT!!

Disclaimer: This post is intended to be a joke. Please do not take it seriously and start flaming me or I will /moon you.
    Last edited by Tristalyn; Jan 14th, 2003 at 11:26:22.
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12