Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what is the worst pvp profession

Talking

when they fix the exploit root rules nts will rock again.
    nts has low hp, so can't take damage and as roots is so breakable atm it's just not funny, when roots stick the nt will have time for the he to recahrge there nano ti finish ppl off.
    besides anyone with high hp is a tough nut to crack for a nt, even pre 50%. with the upcoming changes it should be viable to pvp with a nt again.

and i don't play a nt

ma is by far the worst pvp class, let's see if they up our damage enough to break ac with the 50% rule before claiming ma's can pvp.
    at low lvl's ma are ok at pvp. but past 60-80 (kinda dependts on imps and opponents ac) it's just sad

Re: Here's a nerfed class

Originally posted by D-Cypher
    Anyone tried NT in PvP? A not-so-funny experience.
    NTs are supposed to excel at dealing damage. And one might assume that they would be the very best at modifying nanoskills and all things nanorelated. HAH!

Somehow, FC got it all mixed up. Instead of giving supreme control of nanoskills to the NTs, they gave it to MPs... VERY funny!
    Am I the only one who had the nice "nano shutdown" thrown in my face? And while that happened, an über attack-pet hit me for a LOT of damage. And since my nukes where nerfed, the MPs healpet saved his ass in a leasurly fashion.

If ANY profession need to get balanced, it's the MP. They get it ALL, and we all know it. A good MP can act as nuker, doc, tank and debuffer. All by himself. Clever, FC. Real clever.
    Well if they fix roots NTs will once more become the class of root and watch me charge up your death. Surprise plays a major element in this game.

Q: Why do NT's suck in PvP?

A: Because all their hotkeys are macroed with "/petition I'm crying, yes I am."

ROFL

NT's are going to seriously own MAs again. I hate that. God I hate that. I'm going to have to restart my "let MA's have a counter to root" crusade all over again. sigh.

I hate enforcers being able to break roots. WHY???? They hit way harder and have waaay more HP. How does that make sense??

Originally posted by Ming

ROFL

NT's are going to seriously own MAs again. I hate that. God I hate that. I'm going to have to restart my "let MA's have a counter to root" crusade all over again. sigh.

I hate enforcers being able to break roots. WHY???? They hit way harder and have waaay more HP. How does that make sense??
    I'd say you'd get more positive results by calling for a fix to all the punching/shooting bugs. You can fight with a bow when rooted and if you ever get close it would be bye bye NT, that is if 1000 nano init didn't make everything with a cast time up to 4 seconds insta-cast and you actually had a prayer of interrupting casts. If the Nano Init modifier wasn't 4-5 times more powerful then Meele and Physic Init maybe NT's will sthu about init debuffs because negative 1000 wouldn't be quite as powerful.

It's weird, a lot of people are posting true statements but not mentioning the level they are at where they see these sucky classes.

The classes with the biggest window of suckyness is as follows IMO.

NTs Sub 125 teh suk post 150 r0x0r
    Soldiers sub 125 teh suk post 150 r0x0r
    Adventurers post 25 teh suk
    MAs Post 75 teh suk
    Engys depends but mostly teh suk, even with uber pets, there pets are just root bait, and then you can suck out the soft creamy center of the class the player itself.

Classes that are pretty much always the r0k if done right
    Metas
    Traders

Classes that can be the r0k at many levels when done right
    Crats
    Fixers

And Doctors are gods...
    NT phone HOME!!

Ya I left docs out, I assumed everyone just knew that by now =]

Originally posted by Garzu
    And Doctors are gods...
    How's that "/petition I'm crying, yes I am." macroing coming along?

Originally posted by Dr. Sent

How's that "/petition I'm crying, yes I am." macroing coming along?
    I dont have such a macro, but since you obviously got one yourself, how is it going for you?
    NT phone HOME!!

Originally posted by Garzu

I dont have such a macro, but since you obviously got one yourself, how is it going for you?
    It's broken and puts me into ubergod mode but then sometimes I still die or have to run away.

It's broken and puts me into ubergod mode but then sometimes I still die or have to run away.

ROFLMAO.

how come everyone uses one NT/ one trader/ one ma/ one doc as an example of how uber that class is in pvp?

Snarf of coures of pvp

Jannerik for traders..

Aberic ( not very well but couldn't find any other example )

But theres plenty of soldier examples, plenty of enforcer examples, plenty of MP examples...........

What does that tell you?

"OMG!! nt's/trdr's are soo fugging UBER at pvp".... right..

.......... well maybe trdr's if played right during pvp

I don't see how any proffesion could be worse than Crats or Engineers. I mean, no one in PvP is stupid enough to attack those guys pets, and I personally as an engineer have pretty low HP. I don't know anything about MA's or adventurers, but pet people seem to have the disadvantage. Beside the MP, with that heal pet they are way better than engis or crats, not very fair huh?

Originally posted by Thestises
    I don't see how any proffesion could be worse than Crats or Engineers. I mean, no one in PvP is stupid enough to attack those guys pets, and I personally as an engineer have pretty low HP. I don't know anything about MA's or adventurers, but pet people seem to have the disadvantage. Beside the MP, with that heal pet they are way better than engis or crats, not very fair huh?
    Well your correct that in PvP MP is better then crat or engi (because of heal pet) however beyond around lvl130 that heal pet will rarely if ever keep you alive long enough to win any fights against anyone of equal or higher lvl. (nanomage especially).

A lvl 135+ pet class vs a lvl 135+ anything else Ill take the anything else every time.

I wouldn't say any class is the worst, each is good and bad at various levels of the game.

The point of the matter is, the classes are not meant to be equal. And if you're going to pvp 1 v 1, there are always going to be clear class winners.

And anyone that says Advs at high levels are crap at Pvp, feel free to drop me a tell and I'll quite happily show you otherwise.

Ill probably regret saying that, but hey ho

You win some, you lose some.

Re: Here's a nerfed class

Originally posted by D-Cypher
    Anyone tried NT in PvP? A not-so-funny experience.
    NTs are supposed to excel at dealing damage. And one might assume that they would be the very best at modifying nanoskills and all things nanorelated. HAH!

Somehow, FC got it all mixed up. Instead of giving supreme control of nanoskills to the NTs, they gave it to MPs... VERY funny!
    Am I the only one who had the nice "nano shutdown" thrown in my face? And while that happened, an über attack-pet hit me for a LOT of damage. And since my nukes where nerfed, the MPs healpet saved his ass in a leasurly fashion.

If ANY profession need to get balanced, it's the MP. They get it ALL, and we all know it. A good MP can act as nuker, doc, tank and debuffer. All by himself. Clever, FC. Real clever.
    think nt's are gimped?

i got one word for ya:

SNARF!

Who ever is posting at the time.
    "Life is too short to drink bad ale."

Nobody has mentioned the agent yet...

Are they any good post level 150?

And don't tell me they were using shotguns! I want to know how a high level agent does using the good ol' rifle.

Well, Livewired (lvl 150ish agent... I think) killed me (lvl 117 soldier) in under 10 (probably closer to 5 )seconds multiple times. This is through my mirror shield mind.

Tho he was using a shotgun I'm told

That's it, everyone drop whatever weapon they're using and pick up a shotgun. Shotguns are da shiznit for pvp, and funcom seems to want us all wielding em. I think any proff + shotgun = Monster pvp machine.

I shuold probably screw the rifle and just pick up an ithaca snakemaster and pop things for 10k aimedshots, with a nice fling shot too...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast