Thread: How do you get Ian Warr and Chronies to spawn?

Question How do you get Ian Warr and Chronies to spawn?

I tried to ask a lot people but they seem think information is best keep to themselves or ended up getting information that lead no where so I will ask here.

Where do I get the note / who do I give it to and how do get this person to spawn.

I found the Joe Twofingers npc but had no clue what say to him since funcom decided not put new chat interface on all quest npc's.

Thanx got kinda tried of reading all through Cloudeh post.

To get Otacustes to spawn heard a lot different idea. One was to kill Notum Profundis a lot. Another was a placeholder being a primius mob alone in the corner in the camp. Any help here be nice.

no one really knows.

you have to kill alot of them. thats for sure.

My brother said there 'was' a placer holder mob at 719 x 1328.
    A primus I think.

Dont know about now tho, I have never been there the past few patches. Heck I've never seen Ota.

Originally posted by Riokou
    My brother said there 'was' a placer holder mob at 719 x 1328.
    A primus I think.

Dont know about now tho, I have never been there the past few patches. Heck I've never seen Ota.

Don't worry, I've never seen Ota either. I do know that Primus are the place holder. Whether or not there is a specific one I have not heard this information. Killing Primus over and over again, eventually you will spawn him thru just the simple process of killing them or simply you have KILLED the place holder Primus mob. Other than that, it appears to just be random thru killing Primus =?
    Olivia "Haminie" Nguyen - Current Setup - 220 Doctor
    "Intrauterine" Device - Current Setup - 220 Shade

Haminie - Slightly less than twice as uber as Chanelle

To [Destromane]: I'm not a horrible player ;p
    [Destromane]: just a horrible person