Thread: i want old pvp back

*gives the troll another cookie*

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Abid
    Its gotta feel cool to be the big kid on the short buss to school eh vapid?
    /me bursts out in laughter as always after reading Abids posts, go bid go!

Originally posted by Vapid
    LOL

if i could take my trader to rk1, id make u ppl cry mercilessly
    usually when i do pvp...i hear a lot of boo hoo hooing
    and since rk1ers like to boo hoo hoo the most, i figure it wouldnt be too hard to yank ur titles off

gob gob
    you sound like such a macho guy, but you know what they say.

The more a guy brags about his business, the worse it is.

LOL

if i could take my trader to rk1, id make u ppl cry mercilessly
    usually when i do pvp...i hear a lot of boo hoo hooing
    and since rk1ers like to boo hoo hoo the most, i figure it wouldnt be too hard to yank ur titles off

gob gob
    So if your this powerfull, why are you complaining that you want the old pvp back?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Because he just likes to talk.

theres no *talking* done here

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

You know, Vapid, I bet some of us here on RK1 will print this out and paste it to our monitor, waiting to watch you hold to your word when FC makes cross-dimensional travel possible. Big claim you made there, I'd like to reserve my front-seat tickets now
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Jerrak
    ....you know what they say.

The more a guy brags about his business, the worse it is.
    Amen.

why i want old pvp back?
    becoz it was a hell a lot more fun than these dinky fights now.
    when cross-dimensional server travel is available im sure rk1 is in for a big treat
    i see rk1ers doing either one, or two things on boards: whining or name calling...seems to me, you're the ones who took the ride on the short bus

btw Letah do u have no imagination at all?
    u think i give a damn about someone calling me troll?
    i can think up 1 million more colorful insults than that...
    atleast if ur gonna bother to try insult me make it a good one
    i swear most of you are spoon fed whiney little brats who moan about everything when u dont get your way....

Hey, I've got one! When you're on the forums, type correctly, you inadequate, I-type-with-my-feet, useless hoof-handed elephant!

I'm really not that mean, but it's just hard to take people seriously when they feel that they have to type in a barely-readible, laziness-induced code in a medium where ingame-shorthand is not a valued ability.
    -Stexer 'n Sterex

I am adored

Support the addition of non-level-restricted dueling

Type KSA -
    Killer 93%
    Socializer 40%
    Achiever 33%
    Explorer 33%

why i want old pvp back?
    when cross-dimensional server travel is available im sure rk1 is in for a big treat
    i see rk1ers doing either one, or two things on boards: whining or name calling...seems to me, you're the ones who took the ride on the short bus

i swear most of you are spoon fed whiney little brats who moan about everything when u dont get your way....
    well he IS a trader.. There are a few that still think thier uber and have a supiority complex because of it.

alot of the traders i talk to lately have figured out that thier ownage in pvp is more due to thier class then thier "skill"

but yeah this guy is an idiot. not much else to say : )
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

bragging nah
    unlike the rk1 llamas on the forums i dont spend half my time whining how powerful what is and whining to nerf it
    F yez all, ya buncha whiners
    instead uber up pvp with uvc like how it used to be
    not sissified crap
    and i noticed the greater ammounts of whine come from the rk1 community
    Who started the whine?

"I want my uvc back"

Lol ... Gimp!

why i want old pvp back?

Again... who started the whine?

Vapid = Newbie

~Chris

Ethernal arent u the one who claimed to be 15?
    and then 14?
    and also the guy who whined about nerfing of bracers?
    for a 14/15 year old kid u sure have a lot of time on the internet...
    im willing to bet ur a 35 year old...
    and as far as newbies goes....ive heard u whine far more than most people...
    Im ebayed??????
    ur so stupid Eth...u really are...u walk around so self-righteous...like playing a damn toon makes u a good guy or something...but ur so full of yourself, you're pathetic
    i have never claimed to be a nice guy
    never care to please the masses
    since the masses are whiney ninnies
    i tell it like i see it
    You're just an average joe punk with a big mouth eth
    all you'll ever be
    Last edited by Vapid; Dec 20th, 2002 at 04:43:13.

how is wanting uvc back being a gimp?
    most of the older pvpers i know want it back too
    it was more fun, more exciting than long drawn battles of who has what buffs...or how fast one could run to a zone

Nah nah loser...
    uvc wasnt gimp
    it was uber

stexer if you wish to criticize my typing ability? and make petty little remarks...why dont you go read some books by Kerouac or Burroughs? i dont recall them typing correctly...but a ton of people know their literature...and who has heard of you in the real world? if i was making a living typing maybe id take the time to make sure every little thing i type is perfect.

From what i have read about you, i am impressed at what you have done with your level 1 toon.
    unlike megabio/ethernal who managed to get himself banned twinking up a lowbie.

Ethernal arent u the one who claimed to be 15?
    and then 14?

Nope, I've always said my age (that of which was 12 last year, and 13 this year.)

and also the guy who whined about nerfing of bracers?
    for a 14/15 year old kid u sure have a lot of time on the internet...
    im willing to bet ur a 35 year old...

Not exactly accurate.

and as far as newbies goes....ive heard u whine far more than most people...

Whine about things that make sense.

Im ebayed??????

I sure hope you are. If you aren't then I really feel sorry for you.

ur so stupid Eth...u really are...u walk around so self-righteous...like playing a damn toon makes u a good guy or something...but ur so full of yourself, you're pathetic

I'm glad that you can pull some rather incoherent (and false) derogatory insults out of a certain area of your body.

i have never claimed to be a nice guy
    never care to please the masses
    since the masses are whiney ninnies

Seems like you're the one whining now.

i tell it like i see it
    You're just an average joe punk with a big mouth eth
    all you'll ever be

"Average joe punk", not quite. And it appears that you're the one with the big mouth at the moment.

how is wanting uvc back being a gimp?
    most of the older pvpers i know want it back too
    it was more fun, more exciting than long drawn battles of who has what buffs...or how fast one could run to a zone

"who has what buffs"? Isn't that kind of an oxymoron, saying that you want it back, but at the same time, saying "who has what buffs"? Correct me if I'm wrong please.

stexer if you wish to criticize my typing ability? and make petty little remarks...why dont you go read some books by Kerouac or Burroughs? i dont recall them typing correctly...but a ton of people know their literature...and who has heard of you in the real world? if i was making a living typing maybe id take the time to make sure every little thing i type is perfect.

Yes, but I'm pretty sure that Kerouaca (whoever he/she is) didn't make such stupid and idioctic comments about people and whatnot.

From what i have read about you, i am impressed at what you have done with your level 1 toon.

Once again, congratulations on pulling some derogatory comments out of your buttox region.

Vapid, no offense, but, you're the whiner, you're the flamer, and you're the "idiot" in this thread.

~Chris

Originally posted by Hajkster

but yea... traders need a nerf.! Nerf!
    Nerf spamming NTs.
    Gatorojo - Proud member of Apocalypse

Power to the Atrox!

You have trully attitude problems so you deserve it. And as for one thing, You seem like ebayed, aswell as why would you care if someone else was 14 15? Why would anyone wana keep track of that?.. How N00bish aint that.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast