Thread: LMAO funny but this needs to be fixed

LMAO funny but this needs to be fixed

LOL was watching 2 guildies duel just now in tir arena. Well, seems my fixer guildie used area burst and got some of the guards near the mission terms kinda upset lol. Needless to say one of them got killed by the guards lol. This should be addressed. They were both inside the arena in the SW corner. This even happened to me but luckily i can survive a few guard hits lol. my guildie was less unfortunate. FC should fix this soon.
    Yagyu Keyboard

Shiftyr
    Keep your friends close...and your enemies rooted.

Yes, I have GA4. No, I do not use it.

kthxdie

Actually, those guards will aggro you for apparently no reason too.

I got aggro'd while dueling someone by a guard on the other side of the Tir Arena fences. During the same duel, an onlooker also got aggro'd by the same guard. I am a Doctor, so I have no AE nanos which could have inadvertently aggro'd it.

I sent a petition and the ARK sent a bug report, but who knows what that'll lead to. The ARK didn't even come to see what I was talking about either. Go figure.

might be that they see it as attacking another clan mob

I was in Tir arena last night to let Ethernal "test his bot's damage" on me. I didn't attack at all, but while I was there, I was constantly getting aggro from the guards. Made it impossible to use a normal nano recharger between rounds.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

I got killed outside of Tir about a week ago while AFK. I wish I could have seen exactly how it happened, but the beginning of the attack was lost in battle spam. My guess is that someone attacks a guard, the guard attacks them back and will very rarely use some type of AE attack. The AE attack hits you and you either auto-return fire (wouldn't have been the case for me since I have that turned off) or it hits your reflect shield/bracer and agros the guard. I also wonder if this is a fluke thing or if some sneaky person has figured out a way to get random people standing near the guards killed. Fortunatly it didn't cause me any problem since I had just scanned.
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

That AE stuff and auto-attack hasn't been working properly.

Try it on a dyna boss or TK lackey with auto-attack off. I bet you'll attack it

Originally posted by Hypos
    I was in Tir arena last night to let Ethernal "test his bot's damage" on me. I didn't attack at all, but while I was there, I was constantly getting aggro from the guards. Made it impossible to use a normal nano recharger between rounds.
    Hey, I didn't mean to kill you, you know that

~Chris

No hard feelings. I pretty much never go to Tir arena, so that incident stood out in my mind.
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Shadow Ops

Since I mentioned Ethernal in the earlier post, I should also mention that he offered to let me kill him after he killed me.

Again, no hard feelings. Didn't mean to imply bad things about him.
    Shadow Ops