Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heh people have relized that FC wont nerf drains

MOST classes do.... and every strong people someone sooks about, cause its hard to be if played properly

some classes are meant to beat others, its that simple

maybe engies dont have a stroonngg point.. but hey, im sure they will eventually..

but stop saying nerf traders, they can be beaten gees

Originally posted by Nothinman
    pomy needs to play another class really.. to get over her superiority complex.
    I dont have superiority complecs. And i did try to make new class but doing same over and over again wasnt what i was going after.
    Docs are strong if you play them right many docs fear traders and traders do kill docs but i know how to fight traders and so i kill traders.

And how many times i got myself to thought that if my opnonet didnt screw this up he would drop me dead.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia

I dont have superiority complecs. And i did try to make new class but doing same over and over again wasnt what i was going after.
    Docs are strong if you play them right many docs fear traders and traders do kill docs but i know how to fight traders and so i kill traders.

And how many times i got myself to thought that if my opnonet didnt screw this up he would drop me dead.
    Docs are easy to pvp with, doesn't really take much skill to PvP with a doc.

Before I rolled Medikiss I would say this on the forums and in-game and people would tell me "roll a doc past 150 and tell me how easy it is".

I did, and it is.

I hear you doc's have new toys but i've yet to be put in my place so anyone feelin like a rumble let me know.

Oh and Piercingevil: i clicked on your "who's the most devastating in pvp" link and didn't see "abid" as a choice anywhere... how disappointing.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Originally posted by: Dyna18

Changes always take some time before implemented.

So till they are here, here's another bump to nerf trader drains.

bump
    You must be one pathetic Enforcer.
    [color=sky blue]Neophyte Æxid[/color] | 200 Clan RK2 Trader
    Unit Commander of Immortal Ascension
    Server First: Ian Warr

Originally posted by Piercingevil

Docs are easy to pvp with, doesn't really take much skill to PvP with a doc.
    Lol... play your doc abit more to understand how hard is to pvp with doc in mass combat and it does take skill and knowlege about proffesion to pvp with doc.

And if you think we only win becasue of our owerpowerd heals which are not powerful at all becasue by the time you start gettign damge messanges you probly already at reclaim.
    And i repeat myself i dont need heals to beat 90% of proffesions.
    Last edited by Julia; Dec 21st, 2002 at 19:04:15.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

now that they have halved the crit and damage in PvP why not make drains 50% too....i mean trader drains are at least as important as their weapon?

Originally posted by Manitu
    now that they have halved the crit and damage in PvP why not make drains 50% too....i mean trader drains are at least as important as their weapon?
    Why not we half everthing

Lets half TMS duration and reflect.
    Lets half Duration of chalanger and AMS buff on it
    Lets half affects from buff so instead of 80 treatmnt buff you get only 40 and instead of 20 from expertises you get only 10.
    Lets half ammunt of nano HE regenerate.
    Lets half % of nano reduction Jobe gives.
    Let half duration of all buffs.
    lets half ammount of HP, Hp buffs give
    Lets half ammount of deflect/reflect from enig, forser. sodlier, adventurer shields.
    Lets half ammount of damge you can absorb with layers.
    Lets cut in half affects/duration of NT, Doc, MP, Traders, crat, soldier, engi debuffs.
    Lets half range of nanos and also cut in half duration and chance to land root/snare.
    Lets half players HP/Nano Points
    Lets half players AC and size
    Lets heals, hots, mongo.
    Lets half ammout and duration of NCU buff and Run Speed Buff.

After all that lets half ammount of time you can play and ammount of topics you can post on this forum.
    Or better you have a 1 of 5 chances to login to AO every 20 mintueis and if you dont roll succesfuly you need to wait another 20 mintueis. Same can work with forums.

Oh we can half so much...

half damage half heals it makes sense. all that crap above doesnt its just crap your spouting because you love being a pvp god with your doc.

when you have damage your effectivly halving all the offensive nanos that go with it as well.
    Last edited by Nothinman; Dec 21st, 2002 at 23:07:47.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

ho yeah, and what about the poor atroxs with their half-brain ?
    neophyte Kromoz 200 gimp

yes traders eat babies

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123