Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heh people have relized that FC wont nerf drains

Jankkar

Heh...good work on Spyder. I know where he failed by the way and what he did wrong.

I did kill you in 3 seconds Jankkar.

Spyder must have went full def.....

I just go full aggro and unleash my 2k+ dimach, brawl, EQB, 2k absorb tank.

But I agree, traders are hard to beat. If i cant kill you in 5 sec, chances are i will loose because of divest and plunder...

P.S
    Was it a seflbuffed duel?
    I only duel traders selfbuffed. :P
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

I was self-Buffed , think he had RRFE may have had more only know from the reflect.

Fighting self buffed as a trader iv found ok but when fighting enforcer its essential to be pre-drained....not for the AR but just to give Traders that slight chance of landing Divest.

My formula that helps stop enforcer, ok from being pre-drained theres no point in starting a fight with a root, 1 rage brakes best trader root (56 NCU's) with like a 4-5 sec recharge. Start with Divest (Really need a lot of luck to land but if you do ur in with a real chance presuming ur not dead already). Now after you have divested the Enforcer you can run around in circles for a 6-7 secs waiting for you nanos to recharge, when they have you can root AND the enforcer cannot brake root (56 Hostle NCU's with there lower ql Rage which they have to use when divested, the divest also stops them from using a good mongo or Layers). Shot myself in the foot here.

Now i know its sort of lame but chain root the enforcer with the best root (can't remember what its called will edit later) now try add a few nano drains as the root req 650 nano points to cast (172 Trader with GPH 2x Notum focus = 5.2k nano pool, Divest req like 400 nano points too, 6.5k hp, Opifex)

And if you have some luck with Aimed Shot's and crits then the fight can be yours.

PS. Hard with Ani's tactic of hitting you with dimach and the start (puts you on the back foot)

Hope this helps all the traders get a bit more balence against enforcers

Remeber this is self buffed , 8k hp and Reflect is somthing diffrent.

Critical: Landing divest first appept.

Would like to hear another traders tactic for fighting a Enforcer too. (self buffed one, not to hard buffed up)

Anikitos
    P.S
    Was it a seflbuffed duel?
    I only duel traders selfbuffed. :P

Agreed , a good trader with the right outside buffs is invincile in a duel.
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

Jankar

You know that lvl151 trader, Nerfmeee?

He kicked my ass in MMD..i had QB but it would not have mattered at all if i had EQB back then.

An uber buffed, pre-drained trader is a BIG no way in hell.
    Nothing on this planet can take a pre-drained trader with all the essential outside buffs like NCU, rrfe, Behemoth, doc buff, mochams, layers, etc etc.

Not even close.

Other then that, i like dueling traders.
    NR is behaving weird by the way.

P.S
    Jankar you think for one second that i would fight a pre-drained trader...like ever?
    When i say selfbuffed i mean selfbuffed and without pre-drains..:P
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: Jankar

Originally posted by Anikitos
    You know that lvl151 trader, Nerfmeee?

He kicked my ass in MMD..i had QB but it would not have mattered at all if i had EQB back then.

An uber buffed, pre-drained trader is a BIG no way in hell.
    Nothing on this planet can take a pre-drained trader with all the essential outside buffs like NCU, rrfe, Behemoth, doc buff, mochams, layers, etc etc.

Not even close.
    Don't you mean Exploiting trader drains Super outside buffed trader

Ie. Trader drains and Suppresion feilds.

Same to me in mmd too, Just went there had rrfe and thats it, we go into 25% ofcorce i had to go first, he lands Divest Advanced, runs into 25% stops aggro on me so all am getting when trying to divest (btw i was pre-drained too) is "No PvP allowed in this district", he aggros me and lands plunder, i still havent been able to even use AS. so now i have like a 800 AR and hes prob got a 1250 , no add all off 45 on token board then.

Get him to about half with AS but then hes able to start healing becasue he exploited to get fully drained on me without being drained himself, btw Percingevil was there and he used the same Suppresion/Bug against her only 3-5mins earlier then had the nerv to cry when when i accused him of exploiting saying i didnt know it was an exploit lalalala.

Asked him for a rematch and to stay in 25% he delined saying i would get really outside buffed, nuff said.

This was my first Experince of the Suppresion bug/exploit now i know just to stop attacking if i get the "no pvp in this district".

/Me thinks he only wants Neo to sell his account.

moan moan moan , thats all i hear about traders, instead of moaning and *****ing , how about u make a trader? then u can own as much as u want

lil

OMG,

Im a lvl 187 trader. I cant believe a trader would post such a thing.

Oh, Aimshot is not a profession item. Its a special on a weapon that anyone can use . So, if they nerf it or not . it doesnt effect traders any different than any other profession.

I have never experienced a problem picking a weapon that didnt have aimshot on it, as a trader. The game will not stop u from equiping it . trust me.

FYI: making a post that implies that a Aimshot nerf is equal to a Trader nerf is insane! I might leason to an argument that suggested that it would be an agent nerf. but trader? thats insane.

-my 2 cents.
    Omni Trader on RK2

Originally posted by Lil-Chilly
    moan moan moan , thats all i hear about traders, instead of moaning and *****ing , how about u make a trader? then u can own as much as u want

lil

traders dont argue logically they just turn into 2 year olds (most of em)

and start with the "we eat babies" "roll a trader" " were not uber you suck" "drains are all we have"

routine.. it gets old fast just like these same threads.. heheh but these threads keep popping up for a reason.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Odian102
    OMG,

Im a lvl 187 trader. I cant believe a trader would post such a thing.

Oh, Aimshot is not a profession item. Its a special on a weapon that anyone can use . So, if they nerf it or not . it doesnt effect traders any different than any other profession.

I have never experienced a problem picking a weapon that didnt have aimshot on it, as a trader. The game will not stop u from equiping it . trust me.

FYI: making a post that implies that a Aimshot nerf is equal to a Trader nerf is insane! I might leason to an argument that suggested that it would be an agent nerf. but trader? thats insane.

-my 2 cents.
    Try fighting an enforcer with or without EQB and don't use Aimed Shot and i bet u dont take 1k Hp off him before your dead.

Btw the point of this post was not about how it would effect other profs its why people look for anyway to neft traders, i think a lot people would agree with me when i say that Aimed Shot produces more dmg in 2 shots that the rest of your hits will inc flingshot.

So when you think about it, if aimed shots where made to be in conseal the most we would get is one per fight. which wouldnt give you enough dmg to kill a 12k hp enforcer (+his healing/layers)

And it gose on, who is going to beat an enforcer if traders are nerfed sept from docs and other enforcers?

Awnser - Engies!

dont judge the game based on killing one profession. ( enforcer)

or or or or or or big fat OR!!!!!!!!!

Others can judge the game based on killing one profession. (you, or traders)

I would be a million that your tired of hearing every other class make an arguement based on killing a trader.

I would even bet 3 million, that you step into those threads and posted a defending arguement.

If you step back and look at what you just said, Your have just justified every other profession to use traders as a bases of an arguement for there own good.

FYI: You can have your cake and eat it too.
    Omni Trader on RK2

Hehe I like the divest+56NCU root tactic. I wish I could stop enforcers from using their best rage and use my -1500 run speed snare on them and kite them to death
    A trader simply has to land divest on you and he can root and shoot you as much as he want.
    If I was an enforcer I would start full def and use flurry+challenger just after he attempt to divest me and go full aggro during the 7seconds recharge. Everytime a trader try to drain you, it a 7 free second of no root no heal. just after that, recast rage and go full def. Sound hard but Im able to change my agg/def setting during a fight.

traders sucks...
    Big time...
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia
    traders sucks...
    Big time...
    With nano resist buffs yes because there desined to stop drains from a trader.

Not evey prof has a 20/24% NR resist buff.

Tell me a prof that dosnt suck with 2 dots 2.5k AS and a -2.2 ranged/melee init.

Pfft, as Medikiss I can say everyone sucks too. Even took out a 200 soldier with the "CH shutdown".

Yeah right, heals are god in PvP. They should have been cut with damage a long time ago.

pomy needs to play another class really.. to get over her superiority complex.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

lol

ok if he's gonna give hints on traders v enf's i'll give you a tip for enf v trader.... if you dont kill them with your alpha or he lands the divest, leave now, you have 7 seconds till he can root so you better have a run buff and a head start.. rage and full def thats the only way and if the divest lands, use that speed and leave. 7 seconds after the drain u get a barage of roots till u are dead. ge how fun

Originally posted by Jankkar

With nano resist buffs yes because there desined to stop drains from a trader.

Not evey prof has a 20/24% NR resist buff.

Tell me a prof that dosnt suck with 2 dots 2.5k AS and a -2.2 ranged/melee init.
    Only enforcers really have the NR now adays to withstand enough drains and plunders to be alive.. and docs.. that somehow get 1100nr without totally ruining implant setup :P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Yeah its funny. Both docs and enforcers. Those that have the AR to equip such and uber weapon such as EQB and have NR through the roof, and docs that have severly overpowered heals, have the ability to take down drains.

bleh, most classes have things that are over powered :P

Nerf rage! nerf Enhanced queen blade, nerf enforcer run speed!

Nerf NT fixer killer nuke!

Nerf drains!

Nerf Grid armor!

blah

stfu! :P

Originally posted by Piercingevil
    and docs that have severly overpowered heals, have the ability to take down drains.
    Overpowered heals lmao!
    Wasnt you that NT i almoust sended to reclaim without using a single heal?

Only 3 proffesions make me to use my heals. And thats Soldier, Enforser and Adventurer.

The rest i can kill without using a single heal. Doctor power is in Ini debuff.
    I even can kill MA now without using a single heal but thats invovled in a lot of running around.

Btw nerfing heals wount make us bad proffesion in anyway. It will totaly screw MA, Adventurer.

And how would you like when in tower wars your doctor will heal you for 300-400 heal instead of 800-900?

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Gunandahalf
    bleh, most classes have things that are over powered :P

Nerf rage! nerf Enhanced queen blade, nerf enforcer run speed!

Nerf NT fixer killer nuke!

Nerf drains!

Nerf Grid armor!

blah

stfu! :P
    I agree with you Gunn everyoen got their strong fields use them right and you be good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast