Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heh people have relized that FC wont nerf drains

Heh people have relized that FC wont nerf drains

So people have finaly come to terms that FC won't nerf trader drains, so you all wont our best special the AS nerfed?

Looking at the PvP board and i relize the Nerf Trader threads have sunk from the top and now i see the nerf Aimed shot come about.
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

Changes always take some time before implemented.

So till they are here, here's another bump to nerf trader drains.

bump
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

All the overpowered things get argued about in here.

Just the particular item in question changes.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Boost NR.
    Something such as plunder with a 190% NR check should not even go through someone full def with more Nano Resist than your Attack skill. Now its more like 50/50..
    If someone got more NR than the attack skills of a debuff he should have 50% chance of resisting at 2/4 Aggro.. Right now its more like 10% chance of resisting. I really dont understand why nuke have 130% NR resist while a debuff that make you almost harmless(Divest and Init Debuff) is at 100%. I understand that trader arent THAT good at PvP and they have big weakness but their drains are way too powerfull. This game need balance. Stuff like EQB, Drains, CH, GA, Init Debuff, Area Blind are too unbalanced in PvP.

yeah with people realizing how powerful/important nano resist is now that it seems to be working correctly something simple that would make everyone but traders happy would be for fc to create 2 lines of divest one for pvm 100% resist 1 for pvp 130 or 140 resist
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Im really okay with divest being 100%, but its Plunder, that thing destroy you completly... Same for init debuff from doctors. I tested NR alot of time and its all luck. Plunder sometime land on the first try, other time never land. This stuff is too powerfull for pvp like alot of other things.

Originally posted by gwend
    yeah with people realizing how powerful/important nano resist is now that it seems to be working correctly something simple that would make everyone but traders happy would be for fc to create 2 lines of divest one for pvm 100% resist 1 for pvp 130 or 140 resist
    Uhhhhh... yeah. Add a 30% or 40% chance to fumble Complete Heal as well.

heh aimed does not need a nerf

Agreed keep it the same or the game will get totaly unbalenced.

Many profs including mine req AS.

AS turns the tied in fights against enforcers, to be honest i think Trader v Enforcer are the most even fights now , can easily go either way if u know what your doing and get a little luck.

Ask Spyderv, today we fought at tir arena, first fight he killed me in 15 secs with 3 Divest resists, 2nd fight divest landed first time i won.

Takes a bit of luck but a really even fight.

Originally posted by Jankkar
    Agreed keep it the same or the game will get totaly unbalenced.

Many profs including mine req AS.

AS turns the tied in fights against enforcers, to be honest i think Trader v Enforcer are the most even fights now , can easily go either way if u know what your doing and get a little luck.

Ask Spyderv, today we fought at tir arena, first fight he killed me in 15 secs with 3 Divest resists, 2nd fight divest landed first time i won.

Takes a bit of luck but a really even fight.
    so you can beat an Enforcer 28 levels higher then you, in the arena playing his game?

dear lord.

nerf the drains : P
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Walked into that one

Originally posted by Nothinman

so you can beat an Enforcer 28 levels higher then you, in the arena playing his game?

dear lord.

nerf the drains : P
    well it's not like drains don't change you from a lvl 200 buttkicker to a lvl 80 n00b...

rofl, well truely there's something wrong when a 190% rate nano is landing on 1.5k nano resist before the trader dies..

though i think jankkar is right, NW is now the focus of pvp and with the virus scanner drains are a lot less of a problem now.

"AS turns tide against enforcers"

lol yeah, precisely the reason they most dominate the census of the people who want it nerfed.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

so he killed you in 15 sec?

dear lord.

nerf enfs :P
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Originally posted by Cudus
    so he killed you in 15 sec?

dear lord.

nerf enfs :P
    another relivant, intelligent, non sarcastic post by cudus. keep it up man : )
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Its ok 2 fix NR if they change the resist on all of my NT nukes.. becous ther is noway in hell i will be able to pvp (and yes NTs are a combat professions).

so fix NR and change the resist on my nukes to somthing like 50%

only fixing NR = a bigg fat NT nerf, and we dont want that.... right
    w00p w00p!!

yeah nt nukes should only be resisted once in a blue moon if ever.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

HALVE the resists across the board on NT nukes so that NTs will shut up about never being able to land a nuke on GA fixers. Raging enforcers should still do OK, because an 800 effective NR won't be anything to scoff at.

Fix NR properly. 50% aggdef and equal skills on NR and MC should mean a 50% chance of landing.

Remove the GA nukes so that fixers like me will shut up again.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Aimed shot won't be nerfed. Too many weapons have it that either:

1) Have aimed shot as their primary skill.

2) Are worthless without that special.

Nerfing a nano formula that is given to a profession makes more sense (not calling nerf atm, just saying people *****ing about a NF) then calling for a nerf on a special that would effect tons of different weapons.

Originally posted by Stromm
    rofl, well truely there's something wrong when a 190% rate nano is landing on 1.5k nano resist before the trader dies..

divest is 100%

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast