Thread: Dec 16th: Black doors NOT fixed

Dec 16th: Black doors NOT fixed

Running a brown cave mission in Avalon, I just got the black door bug. Had to relog to fix it.

Pally

I got black doors a 2-3 times in one bs mission tonight, but it always resolved itself within 2-5 secs.

I still get warped alot.
    Ginn/Decky

Patch was crap,nothing fixed,warping reloading black doors.One good thing the lag seems to have decreased some but still hangs in some areas bad.Guess im not playing anymore tonight.Maybe we'll go down 3 more hours tomorrow and have nothing resolved.I'm going surfing for release dates on upcoming games.Thanks for nothing scrotum com.

Getting warped left and right. Just as bad as before. I don't think I've had any black doors however. But insane 30sec lagbursts when using a teleport in a missions seems to be more and more common. Kinda sucks when there is 4 NPCs with each 1 pet beating at you, but you can't do anything because of the lagburst.

In general game has been laggy as hell ever since NW was launched no matter where you are.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

I shouldn't say this, but, I have as of yet to see the black doors, but there is still warpage. Had this happen before and after patch in the exact same place. Basic shop, profession implants section, use the surgury unit, swap implants, then try to go to nanos. Get as far as the weapons machine and then BAM! I'm back at the surgury booth.

No, this patch definitly didn't help any, in fact it re-introduced two bugs removed about 5 patches ago, last week sometime I think. Ghost mobs and the report of losing XP upon unlocking chest. Never a dull moment...

definately black door bugs still around. Had it twice today in 5 missions myself./
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Black doors are still there, rubber banding is still there and now since the last patch i'm getting lag spikes i was not getting before. My ping just goes like that :

And now even the chat is lagging. I'm really but really starting to get pissed now. Listen FUNCOM.

UPDATE YOUR SERVERS THEY ARE OVERLOADED WITH ALL THE NW CRAP !!!!!!!!

Why since NW are we getting all that crap we were not getting before ? You servers are overloaded.
    Last edited by Aguitha; Dec 17th, 2002 at 06:14:29.
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

The patch didn´t fix a thing, blackdoors and reload delay on 3 seperate chars yesterday-

http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...rticles/5140L/

"People have experience what they call "lag" in many situations while playing the game. Usually this is when you get into an extremely crowded area with a lot of other players. To call this "lag" is actually a wrong definition of the problem. Most of the time this is not network lag, or the server running slowly, but what we call the "Resource Manager" loading new meshes and textures from the hard-disk of your computer or the loading of textures and meshes into the 3D card"

The server's arent overloaded, didn't you read? It's all our slow computers! What, slow servers? Never! It's OUR FAULT.
    Relax guy! Look over there!