Thread: NW - Digital River

NW - Digital River

Meh, its been 2 weeks on a Overnight Delivery order, my Credit Card has been charged (well my brothers) and It still hasnt arrived.

So I emailed Digital River 3 days ago with no reply.
    I try to get in contact with a FC Employee for help but Cant find any. If I email one place they re-direct my elsewhere.

IRC is a complete waste of time as nobody helps anymore.
    Ive checked with my local post too see if they have had any shipments with my name on it and they havent.

I also tried to find the news about European NW copies, what did it say? Was there a delay or something, I just really dont want to be charged for something that hasnt come.
    Then get no reply to emails, I got nowhere to ask but here since no one wants to talk.

Ordered mine on a thursday night. It was shipped on friday, i received it monday. What method of shipping did you chose? Sounds weird...

I chose express overnight.
    And yep I am in the U.K

'Express Overnight for UK customers only'

weird.

Try calling the customer care number see what the say. when i canceled my order they tried to tell me that i had already shipped
    and the order was already completed. I had to yell at them for ten minutes and explain that my credit card hadnt been charged and on the web site my order said back ordered before the took the 2 seconds it took to pull up my account and relize i was right.

The number to call is 1-800-656-5426
    svendor lvl 206 nt
    Eternal fury
    LORD oF THE CLAW CAMP.